[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
I think you are lucky...
I didn’t smell any Hooh after 35 and kyogre did 10 nothing yet

I'm 0/13 for shiny :s22:
Ytd after work saw 3 purple eggs hatching, so popped lucky egg and chiong ah!
Usually I quite chillax abt shiny...but I had a tiny hope since it's 3 in a row
but den again....random being random :s13:

Got my shiny whale on fifth try, but tier 2 only. My girl completed 6 but still no shiny. She is short of revives so I placed Lugia and Blissey but ZERO revives from 2 raids . My account too much revives and yet got 9 had to delete some. NN is quite smart about what you need and not giving it to you.

On shiny whale....I not sure if they upped the shiny rate isit....cos I caught 1 ytd morning on way to work...caught another in evening after work....den this morning a completed quest gave me another shiny!
Tat's 3 shiny whales within 24hrs sia....
And I got zero previously :s22:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently level 35 and haven't raided a mewtwo before. Regarding the sg pogo ex raid map, how do you know which gyms to raid? The ones marked in grey, green or red? I've mostly raided the ones marked in red so far as it has the most amount of mewtwo appearances but I know there's a high chance that I'm wrong lol. Besides that, any other tips for raiding mewtwo when I get my ex pass? Would really appreciate anyone's help on this. :) Thanks

It will be more efficient
At a lvl 35 i suppose u have a silver phsyic badge

Now is to raid cold ex raid gym to get ur pass first

Maybe u wanna share which area u stay tt ur keen to raid

Then ppl can help u

If ur talking about west
West coast park hit rate
Do 1 time kena

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
:

On shiny whale....I not sure if they upped the shiny rate isit....cos I caught 1 ytd morning on way to work...caught another in evening after work....den this morning a completed quest gave me another shiny!

i guess your lucky ..

shiny is like that.. if lucky.. come fast.. if not.. either u try very hard ie many attempt .. or sometimes it just wont happen at all.
:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think you are lucky...
I didn’t smell any Hooh after 35 and kyogre did 10 nothing yet

today first hoot. free pass.. tio another shiny kygore.

1st shiny.. 2nd kygore raid.. after it returns..
2nd shiny.. after about 15 attempts. from 1st.
3rd shiny.. after 2 attempt from 2nd.

limbs03

Reaction score
i guess your lucky ..

shiny is like that.. if lucky.. come fast.. if not.. either u try very hard ie many attempt .. or sometimes it just wont happen at all.
:s13:

totally....:s22:

waraoeh....lend me some kyogre luck pls!
i'm down to my last 3 hard earned PRP liao....:s13:
btw, based on your pattern, I think u will have to wait another 10+ for your next shiny, hahah, not cursing u ah :s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Looks like shiny spawn rate increases .. need to try harder tonight. Also I just notice when you tab on Kyogre, there are red light flashing all over it’s body . Interesting I have forgotten about it

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm 0/13 for shiny :s22:
Ytd after work saw 3 purple eggs hatching, so popped lucky egg and chiong ah!
Usually I quite chillax abt shiny...but I had a tiny hope since it's 3 in a row
but den again....random being random :s13:

Since the water event started, I have managed to get the following shinies, in consecutively days (1 each) for the last 5 days... in the wild and kyogre raid.
Wailmer, Wailmer, magikarp, kyogre from raid and last night a rare duskull.
Got a feeling that I will not get shellder

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No shiny luck on main. Baby got shiny kyogre yesterday. Barely tier 1 at 82% iv. Not complaining since only using free pass.

While hatching all the old 10km eggs to take advantage of double candies and SD, a lot of useless stuffs came out. Slakoth, chimecho and mareep. :vijayadmin: otherwise if it's something that I need like bagon, beldum or larvitar, the iv is cmi.

This game is really just game of chance and luck.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Since the water event started, I have managed to get the following shinies, in consecutively days (1 each) for the last 5 days... in the wild and kyogre raid.

Wow you are quite lucky . I only have 1 karp 1 whale

limbs03

Reaction score

duskull!! I forgotten that they actually exit :s13:

but that's really quite lucky sia, do u play alot everyday?

Blackborder

Reaction score
No shiny luck on main. Baby got shiny kyogre yesterday. Barely tier 1 at 82% iv. Not complaining since only using free pass.

While hatching all the old 10km eggs to take advantage of double candies and SD, a lot of useless stuffs came out. Slakoth, chimecho and mareep. :vijayadmin: otherwise if it's something that I need like bagon, beldum or larvitar, the iv is cmi.

This game is really just game of chance and luck.

I also started incubating my 10km eggs yesterday, no better time with bonus candy and stardust, also desperate for high IV larvitars to evolve on CD lol

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys, age-old question that I'm asking u now...

Is it worth using up my limited-use incubators (normal/super) on 5km eggs during this Water event where egg hatches give double candy and stardust?

So far I didn't see any 10km eggs.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kyogre returned on 7 June and you also attempt more than 15 attempts. Technically speaking, it is not really just on free pass.

jannworld

Reaction score
If u got the coins to burn / can afford and want to maximise stardust earn them answer is yes

I just hatch 9 10km last night and now like bro milk tea says all issues are 2km during water event but I still hoot 9 normal incubators on 2kms because want to maximise stardust. Will be spamming star piece during this event

Guys, age-old question that I'm asking u now...

Is it worth using up my limited-use incubators (normal/super) on 5km eggs during this Water event where egg hatches give double candy and stardust?

So far I didn't see any 10km eggs.

jannworld

Reaction score
Aside from community days Pokémons - the only shiny I have are magikarp swablu dsukull lugia - nothing else no Hooh no kyogre etc

Dunno why those Ang moh genius says too easy got shiny and need to protect rarity or integrity crap

I had a shinny shuppet too but during the previous fighting type festival

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If u got the coins to burn / can afford and want to maximise stardust earn them answer is yes

I just hatch 9 10km last night and now like bro milk tea says all issues are 2km during water event but I still hoot 9 normal incubators on 2kms because want to maximise stardust. Will be spamming star piece during this event

I see... in that case I will probably incubate all my 5km eggs using the limited-use incubators but will still not use them on 2km eggs even as this Water event only gives 2km eggs for this event.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
duskull!! I forgotten that they actually exit :s13:

but that's really quite lucky sia, do u play alot everyday?

Not sure whether considered as play alot but I make every effort to shiny check whenever there is a chance :s8:
Office hours can’t play cos no gps signal
Pokémon always active during travelling time to and fro work-home
Multi task Pokémon and Tv programmes at home in the evenings..my best haul from juz sitting at home multi task Tv and shiny check are the makuhita/ meditites as the spawn rates Super good and I was actually confident of getting a few shiny.

The recent kabuto and omanyte and the current shellder very few spawns at my home so No shiny.

The 5 I mentioned above are all from my walk along East Coast Park..

So, yes I think play a lot but not going all out to search for nests etc.

Btw, anyone needing girafigs ===> ecp foodcourt and seafood centre is the nest now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.