HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-05-2018, 11:03 AM   #3151
Arch-Supremacy Member

have all. less regional. trapnich family also not yet.
but that is becos i hvnt find a 95 iv n above. so refuse to evolve. but already have many hundred of candies. alll via hatching.
Azurill and trapinch final evolve.

Not enough candies.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #3152
High Honorary Member

Yeah I oso normally keep all my 20hp pots, but i threw them all away recently to stuff myself full of balls n pinaps for this sat

Yah the medal I oso sian half....I am at ZERO Unown...

I oso think its good idea to bring back training....more options is always good... but the % needs to be well balanced cos it can be a game changer....

this is to allow your injured mons to very slowly heal themselves everyday, so that I dont have to waste a pot to heal that last few remaining HP, which is normally the case after I use my orange or pink pots
too bad there is no "pokemon center" in pogo.
they could add tho. like instead of gym only. they also add those pokemon center.

i nt sure how come u all always no pot. i always fight small or "min" lvl5 raids.
i also donthave pots problem. . somemore now got quest. sometimes give pots also. back then dont even have quest.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:07 AM   #3153

Do not make my toes laugh. They are ZERO legit players here. All act legit here, behind the screen spoof like no tomorrow and cry like a baby when kanna red warning.

So easy to fake online.

My toes are laughing.
Not sure why you suspect everybody spoof behind the screen but if legit as in don't use maps and iv checker then sure, probably no one is truly legit here.

But in terms of spoofing i'm sure there is a decent number of non-spoofer even here. This is simply a matter of principle, some play to "win", some play to have fun, some play to blend in. Don't see the need to fake.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:07 AM   #3154
High Honorary Member

Azurill and trapinch final evolve.

Not enough candies.
whenever i go oversea. i will use multi incuabtor to hatch eggs (less 2km egg)
trapnich from 10km quite common. ...

ive hatch 3k+ egg now.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #3155

Always aim for at least 3
hahah.....army style aim high reach low sia
anyway the shiny charmander and chameleon look like they covered in baby poo not my style sia
Old 18-05-2018, 11:27 AM   #3156

too bad there is no "pokemon center" in pogo.
they could add tho. like instead of gym only. they also add those pokemon center.

i nt sure how come u all always no pot. i always fight small or "min" lvl5 raids.
i also donthave pots problem. . somemore now got quest. sometimes give pots also. back then dont even have quest.
oh poke centers, good idea ah

actually i got enuf pots yah, just tat buey gam wan use a blue pot to heal tat few hp
Old 18-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #3157

but i really legit player

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
May I ask do you use maps scanner previously and iv checker?
Old 18-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #3158
Master Member

Give u an example
Two similar acct details
No warning or SB whatsoever from NN
One hardcore spoof
One loyal legit player
what's the diff bet two?

Only the player themselves know

Only NN decides whose right or wrong, so why bitter over it

Either join the dark side, report them or stay on your preference of play
Old 18-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #3159

Got mine fully completed (excluding regionals) before maps went down. Managed to hatch the 2 babies during the egg event.

Without maps completing future gen pokedex will definitely be more challenging

Who here excluding Regionals, have so far completed Gen III Pokedex???

I still haven't hatch Azurill. But my case opposite. Hatched a few Wynaut liao.
Old 18-05-2018, 12:52 PM   #3160
Supremacy Member

What app u use to clone app?
I tried parallel space from play store but couldn't get it to work. That was before I realize xiaomi have native clone app feature. Now I am using xiaomi mi max clone app and works pretty well except that some part of screen gets truncated when in protrait mode. Works better when in landscape mode.

Big screen helps too otherwise have to squint really hard. The good thing is don't have to log on off when raiding but the bad thing is not all taps when fighting will be registered because I think the focus window toggles back and forth between 2 halves of the screen. Not that much of an issue when you have more than enough players to down the raid boss.

You also don't have to fling as hard when throwing for monster that are far away because of the smaller screen size.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:02 PM   #3161
Supremacy Member

I still haven't gotten flygon, metagross and salamence because I don't hatch that many 10km eggs. Keeping all my 10km till there's double sd event. Also don't have wynaut. Regionals only have the spring onion bird so far.

Actually I only caught 1 bagon in the wild so far!!! Didn't bother to chase when maps were still up unlike during gen 1 and 2. Back then when I see mareep spawned will also travel to catch!!! And to have so many mareep to catch during community day makes me feel how crazy I was.

No more OCD already for Pokedex. If have good, don't have also not going to be bothered. Play until sian liao
Old 18-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #3162
High Honorary Member

oh poke centers, good idea ah

actually i got enuf pots yah, just tat buey gam wan use a blue pot to heal tat few hp
purple heal 20 hp pot very common isnt it.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:25 PM   #3163
Master Member

Not sure why you suspect everybody spoof behind the screen but if legit as in don't use maps and iv checker then sure, probably no one is truly legit here.

But in terms of spoofing i'm sure there is a decent number of non-spoofer even here. This is simply a matter of principle, some play to "win", some play to have fun, some play to blend in. Don't see the need to fake.
Exactly
Just a game
Suddenly some players feels so sour over those who takes the easy way out

Not as if spoofers snatch their pkm, only annoying thing about spoofers is the gyming
Old 18-05-2018, 01:28 PM   #3164
Supremacy Member

Today did latios raid. Caught 95.6% 2071 CP latios, my highest latios! Caught with 5th ball critical catch.

9/11 for latios raid.
Old 18-05-2018, 02:06 PM   #3165

Hi, is it against Niantic TOS to have more than one account on the same device? My kid and I share the same device. Thanks
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.