[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My experience tells me, no spoofing app is clean yet.

Spoof for an hour or so, next day log in, SB is back
Android or iOS spoofing?
iOS using pokego+2 safer but after this up coming update no one will know as it has been announce that a ban wave coming

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Finally reached level 40.

176 items are added and clogging up my item bag. :eek:

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shiny shellder is beri rare sia... Still no shiny :( :mad:

Yup.. shellder very difficult to get.
For me, wailmer and magikarps are easy so I think the shiny drop rates for these are much higher.

Limb03, I don’t think it is worth chasing for legendary shiny especially if u play in lobby of 20. My personal view. Unless your coins are free then I say..go for it.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just rumours, so dont expect too much :s13:

my concern on that rumoured list is niantic pushing all the rare 10km egg for community day, with some really quite good, which means they need to come out with something new to replace community day eventually when all the good stuff are caught

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

I dun mind repeating it. I miss the dratini one

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
W7yQ9RWl.jpg

C9jkiR8l.jpg

tiagong this is the community day for the upcoming months, according to a post in some taiwan pokemon go faceboob group :vijayadmin:

Highly unreliable and pure speculation... everyone can just make guesses.

Apparently, all started from the unreliable and crazy user post.

He/she said can "unlock" his ban account.:s13::s22:

https://twitter.com/CommunityGONews

xzYWKtQ.jpg

lnK753L.jpg

u1CwQdg.jpg

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Android or iOS spoofing?
iOS using pokego+2 safer but after this up coming update no one will know as it has been announce that a ban wave coming

I use those recommended by the popular spoofer youtube
Tried both platforms, still gg

zirdaj

Reaction score
Ex raid pass given out

Sorry for the following newbie questions:

1) How to get an ex-raid pass? I saw a map online (sg ex raid map) with locations and time. I just have to raid there at the time mentioned then I will get an ex raid pass?

2) When can I actually use the ex raid to catch mewtwo? How many people are required to catch one?

3) Any other reliable/updated ex raid maps?

Thanks!

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the following newbie questions:

1) How to get an ex-raid pass? I saw a map online (sg ex raid map) with locations and time. I just have to raid there at the time mentioned then I will get an ex raid pass?

2) When can I actually use the ex raid to catch mewtwo? How many people are required to catch one?

3) Any other reliable/updated ex raid maps?

Thanks!
first, you need to know which gyms are EX raid eligible first

to get a EX raid pass, you need to participate in raids at that gym to stand a chance to get a EX raid pass

if you are lucky enough to get one, it will tell you the date and time of that EX raid, then you have to go and participate during that timing, usually there will be groups of people so you can look for teams of your colour, usually will be in groups of 7-10 to maximize the number of balls given

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
My only wish is..

for godsake.. extend community day.. 3hrs.. isnt enough.. n always have server issue n had to extend.. might as well.. from the start.. just make it 6 or 12hrs..

this case... pple can pace themself out.. (of cos there will be hardcore player.. playing for the whole event) but.. still better than only 3hrs.. then server buay tahan n always crash.

likewise.. 3hrs only.. sometime.. really cant make or squeeze time for it. :s13::(

Also.. only 3hr.. is just again.. helping the spoofer more than "legit" player.. since no diff for spoofer.. after 3hrs here.. they go 3hrs somewhere else.. BS...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.