Supremacy Member

My own gym team:
Lvl 30 fb mewtwo
Max rayquaza
Max kyogre
Max groudon
Max raikou
Max articuno

Mewtwo not Max because only 87%. Others 96-98.
Plan to add in a max latios next time. Also I got moltres standby but seldom need to use fire

Fb mewtwo decent alterative to machamp
Kyogre can be useful against tyranitar
Groudon and rayquaza are good generalist
Articuno useful for countering dragonite

I do have dragonites and tyranitars, a few maxed out some left at level 30

If I dun max out a Pokťmon I might have enough stardust or candies to power up 3 lvl 30 but I felt in the Long term there are more powerful options in future gen and I like big numbers so I will try to max out my highest iv for each legendary that have offensive potential. Only lugia Hooh mewtwo I have not max. In mewtwo case because my iv only 87. Lugia and Hooh not the strongest because of stats and moveset respectively. Suicune and the upcoming Regis trio dun bother. Latias I might power up but wonít max. Plan to max my best latios though.
Quite similar to mine which are mostly L35 to L38.5, except I use entei instead of articuno to battle against metagross, gardevoir, and grass/bug.

Also I find latias a good alternative to rayquaza because rayquaza dies easily esp against dragons compared to latias and I don't have other dragon counter. Also latias psychic resists hariyama.

Mewtwo FB
Groudon
Kyogre
Raikou
Entei
Rayquaza/Latias
Old 21-05-2018, 10:54 AM   #3317

Not surprising cos people may defend the blissey so that they can slot in their mons during an attack.
Likely the case. Sat i brought down a gym near my house and slotted my Blissey and my girlís slaking in second place. When I was not monitoring, someone kicked out slaking but my Blissey still in the gym and full motivation. li think someone else fed GB to keep my Blissey in the gym but didnít feed slaking as they value Blissey more.
Old 21-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #3318
High Supremacy Member

Likely the case. Sat i brought down a gym near my house and slotted my Blissey and my girlís slaking in second place. When I was not monitoring, someone kicked out slaking but my Blissey still in the gym and full motivation. li think someone else fed GB to keep my Blissey in the gym but didnít feed slaking as they value Blissey more.
You are very bliss indeed.
Old 21-05-2018, 12:26 PM   #3319
Arch-Supremacy Member

met a couple near/in the area v friendly couple

when we attacking a particular gyms,
cos me X 2, aunty and uncle plus their son acc take up 5 slot liao
they are v gracious, so the wife of the couple slot in to make it 6

they have the resources to take down gym,have max blissey/chansey/ max tyran and d9, so let alone a team of max machamp

but due to the area of gym hoggers, they dare not/ do not wanna fight gym due to those gym hoggers

as they have alot of potions, they just wanna clear and fight, those gyms hoggers started calling their friends/kaki all come down to feed andSTARE at them right at the spot they are slowling fighting gym

i really cant stand these gyms hogger and bully tt i always wanna shave them off and put a useless mon ( not for the coins but more of the slot taken up)

the reason why the husband of the couple din really mind slotting in is because the couple buy coins ( ihe showed me 13k coins !!! )

end of ranting , i hope those with multi acc/ kids acc

give some chance for those who just wanna get some coins or gold badge, i do hog gyms ( but only 8 hours 20 mins and i let go, its for the coins, sometimes when i full liao plus if the gyms i gold, i take down but i dun put, give other pax a chance to put )
perhaps tts the reason this 2 days the gyms tt i put not taken down, lasted till 5 am)

sorry for the long post
end of ranting
Old 21-05-2018, 12:50 PM   #3320
High Supremacy Member

That chao tar lizard looks jin nice although IV only 58%. Don't know is it worth it to power up to put in gym just for the chio factor.

Definitely looks better than green Dragonite and shiny bulba.
Old 21-05-2018, 01:05 PM   #3321

they have the resources to take down gym,have max blissey/chansey/ max tyran and d9, so let alone a team of max machamp

but due to the area of gym hoggers, they dare not/ do not wanna fight gym due to those gym hoggers

as they have alot of potions, they just wanna clear and fight, those gyms hoggers started calling their friends/kaki all come down to feed andSTARE at them right at the spot they are slowling fighting gym

i really cant stand these gyms hogger and bully tt i always wanna shave them off and put a useless mon ( not for the coins but more of the slot taken up)

the reason why the husband of the couple din really mind slotting in is because the couple buy coins ( ihe showed me 13k coins !!! )

give some chance for those who just wanna get some coins or gold badge, i do hog gyms ( but only 8 hours 20 mins and i let go, its for the coins, sometimes when i full liao plus if the gyms i gold, i take down but i dun put, give other pax a chance to put )
perhaps tts the reason this 2 days the gyms tt i put not taken down, lasted till 5 am)

sorry for the long post
end of ranting
Friday night I had a big dinner so I decided to take a walk to a red gym (around 1045pm) within my sighting but is almost the furthest one from my sighting. When I reached the gym, saw 2 aunties sat below the gym , wow sitting late at night to defend their gym !! I encountered a few errors so gave up taking down the gym.
Old 21-05-2018, 01:38 PM   #3322

sorry for the long post
end of ranting
I feel you bro
This is human greed at its best...boh limit one....like Najib

Personally, I like to gym. It provides the exitement of rushing to bring down the gym in time, so I dont mind pple defending cos its part of the fun
But what I dislike abt this gym mechanics is that it oso brings out the ugliness of pple...shaving, gym hogging, changing shift, etc......why lidat
Old 21-05-2018, 01:41 PM   #3323

Friday night I had a big dinner so I decided to take a walk to a red gym (around 1045pm) within my sighting but is almost the furthest one from my sighting. When I reached the gym, saw 2 aunties sat below the gym , wow sitting late at night to defend their gym !! I encountered a few errors so gave up taking down the gym.
gym error is the 2nd best defender, some say best in JB

but must give it to the aunties sia.....so late liao still there physically to guard...must clap for them!
Old 21-05-2018, 01:44 PM   #3324

That chao tar lizard looks jin nice although IV only 58%. Don't know is it worth it to power up to put in gym just for the chio factor.

I think its the chioest pokemon so far!
I got a CP 272 one...think I won't power up, but I'll defintely put it as the last gym defender if I have the chance

sidenote, I farmed 200k SD during C day sia, darn shiok!
Old 21-05-2018, 03:19 PM   #3325

hoot 5 ho oh since its back

dont have shiny yet.

next week busy.. so taking a break..
1st june then choing.. see can get ornot..
So far hooted 3 Ho-ohs and got 2 shinies.
Shiny Ho-oh looks nice
Old 21-05-2018, 03:31 PM   #3326
Master Member

Shiny Ho-oh looks nice
got pics?
10 chars
Old 21-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #3327

Shiny Ho-oh looks nice
Using spoofer app?

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
Old 21-05-2018, 04:19 PM   #3328

Yah the black char and the red gyarados are 2 of the nicest looking shiny so far. Shiny lugia not bad too
The green dragonite looks ultra ugly like hulk version. Not sure why Nintendo likes the green Color so much as a lot of shiny are green

Old 21-05-2018, 04:39 PM   #3329

got pics?
10 chars
Go to gamepress and check Ho-oh shiny version. This web has all the shiny version pictures
Old 21-05-2018, 05:03 PM   #3330
Supremacy Member

https://youtu.be/tZfX_bmCfFE

Looks like Entei and Moltres still better for attacking.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.