Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2018, 12:14 PM   #331
High Supremacy Member

Another update ?

Or just new start screen ?
Old 28-03-2018, 12:32 PM   #332
High Supremacy Member

actually ... i realize.. those with multi acc..

they also very cute...

usually.. they will be there once the egg hatch.. becos they need to be early becos they know they may need several round (becos not all play/carry multi device)

then... they will usually always... hoot their main account first..

thereafter.. nobody hoot liao.. or left afew.. then look at each other.. all left small account..

no logic lei... shouldnt they hoot small account first.. since early sure alot people.. till last bit.. then go in big/main account..so.. even if less people.. also no problem.. at least.. better than tio stuck with all the small accounts.

retirees logic........... see them .. i also arm chios abit.

But my uncles and aunties in my area all smart leh...

They will shout who got more than 1 account please play small account with 1 account holders First.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #333
High Supremacy Member

Another update ?

Or just new start screen ?
Yes, new update already in play store for some users.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #334

android 0.97.2 is here.
Old 28-03-2018, 12:41 PM   #335

everytime i hoot legendary.. i fed gb for every white ball

but my gb number still going up..

Double sd now.. when i see 3rd evolution.. i very happy.. regardless cp.. i just throw gb n ultraball.. 1.8k sd.. fap faps...
I fed a lot of GB to defend gyms. Working on turning more ex-raid gyms to gold. Currently only have 1 ex-raid gym with gold badge
Old 28-03-2018, 01:07 PM   #336
Arch-Supremacy Member

actually ... i realize.. those with multi acc..

they also very cute...

usually.. they will be there once the egg hatch.. becos they need to be early becos they know they may need several round (becos not all play/carry multi device)

then... they will usually always... hoot their main account first..

thereafter.. nobody hoot liao.. or left afew.. then look at each other.. all left small account..

no logic lei... shouldnt they hoot small account first.. since early sure alot people.. till last bit.. then go in big/main account..so.. even if less people.. also no problem.. at least.. better than tio stuck with all the small accounts.

retirees logic........... see them .. i also arm chios abit.
the logic is simple

if use main account, sure win, sure get chance with lugia, if use main account later, if nv win, waste pass of main account, will arm dui
Old 28-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #337

I fed a lot of GB to defend gyms. Working on turning more ex-raid gyms to gold. Currently only have 1 ex-raid gym with gold badge
I have 2 EX-Raid Gold gym, now working on the third one.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:21 PM   #338

the logic is simple

if use main account, sure win, sure get chance with lugia, if use main account later, if nv win, waste pass of main account, will arm dui
I also play main first, can always attempt other gym for sub acc.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #339

I find that playing 1 account is enough already, won’t consider sub accounts. In fact sometimes help family members raid already felt tiring lol
Old 28-03-2018, 02:19 PM   #340
High Supremacy Member

Anyone install 0.97.2 already ?

Any problem so far ?
Old 28-03-2018, 02:40 PM   #341

I generally have no qualms with multiple acc players if they keep their accounts seperate.....ie they do not use them to shave, feed GB, hog/pad gyms, etc...

but when these pple use their "baby" acc to gain unfair advantages.....these pple I despise...nowadays I see more and more sub lvl30s parked in gyms...very obvious they just pad these gyms and put their main acc mons at the back...and they are depriving their own team mates a slot too

And I seriously doubt these pple would spend actual $$ on their "baby" accounts....so they are not contributing to the game development either

As for pple who share accounts among their group...to put in gyms, fight raids, etc...I feel they are no different from spoofers...they are just "spoofing" without any software, cos in actual fact they are still not there physically....

and now that sgpokemap is no more, they cannot argue we are same same as them liao

//end of rant
ps: I will nv get my unoown liao
Reuters likes this.

Last edited by limbs03; 28-03-2018 at 02:50 PM..
Old 28-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #342
Arch-Supremacy Member

I hope unown community day one day
Old 28-03-2018, 03:07 PM   #343
Arch-Supremacy Member

What bug are you referring to that prevent player to feed berry?
3 players enough to make it work.

all 3 go in -> 2 exit 1 keep dodging -> 2 go in again -> 1 exit -> 2nd keep dodging -> final 1 go in and kill mon together -> Mon straight KO and cannot feed.

Golden res also no use
Old 28-03-2018, 03:08 PM   #344

Quest requirements and types, new badges

We also found traces of quest requirements, or preconditions in this APK. We are quite certain that there will be a number of salty players, but yes, some quests are only unlocked after you reach a particular level / medal in Pokemon GO:
Old 28-03-2018, 03:40 PM   #345

3 players enough to make it work.

all 3 go in -> 2 exit 1 keep dodging -> 2 go in again -> 1 exit -> 2nd keep dodging -> final 1 go in and kill mon together -> Mon straight KO and cannot feed.

Golden res also no use
yeah, this will work for those who have multiple accounts and can play with 3 devices together or with 3 actual players who can time their fights well..

I have done this personally with another 2 of my physical teammates before previously.. but I find it more worth to wear them down wave after wave but for that u will need a lot of time and potions/revives..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.