HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-05-2018, 04:22 PM   #3496
High Supremacy Member

What time does Japanese Garden and Chinese Garden close at night ?

Are they still accessible from Taman Jurong side with all the construction ?

Or only through Chinese Garden MRT only ?

Think that's the place close enough for me with a big quantity of unspinned pokestop

Go there walk one round with Lucky egg should worth the cost of transport for me
Old 25-05-2018, 04:33 PM   #3497
High Honorary Member

Somehow I felt even the community day shiny was greatly nerfed.

I caught many charmanders but only managed to get 2 shiny very different from the dratini bulbasaur kind. Even for mareep I managed to catch 3 shiny while sitting down in a restaurant pokestop lure for family gathering.

I dun high hopes for larvitar shiny. Think I will just aim for smack down moveset. I just check I got 5 high ivs larvitar to go for smack down- meaning need 625 candies, if pineapp every larvitar will need at least 105 catches. If want to power up will need more
lavi easy to catch.. since base capture % is very high.. pretty much like catching dratini..

just bring alot pinapple can liao...

shiny nerf on CD... hmm.. myself i dont notice any change.. in fact.. so far.. ive got more shiny charmander than any other CD pkm..

but the shiny nerf on ho -oh compare to lugia.. i can feel it.
Old 25-05-2018, 09:54 PM   #3498
High Supremacy Member

I give up hope on getting shiny Ho-Oh...

In other news, new update arrives with item feature in place as shortcut

And new special weather "Rainbow" in server. Lolwtf.

Possibly for Alohan forms to appear.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:59 PM   #3499

Shiny legendary to me is a BIG deal. Heng i manage to take one Shiny Lugia and one Shiny Ho-Oh.

Go toilet inner peace see my shiny i also happy. The inner peace process more shiok.
I need some of your enthusiasm
Last few days I didn't even bother to raid Ho-Oh.
See level 5 raid just hoot only, caught 98% and 95% Latios last 2 days.

Been raiding only on daily free pass since March which means I only raid once per day.

Even though I am slowing accumulating about 1,000 golds. Just didn't feel like spending the golds yet.

2 days ago suddenly discovered my secondary account caught a shiny bulbasar. Was surprised because community day only caught one and on normal days it is not easy to catch any shiny.
Old 26-05-2018, 12:30 AM   #3500

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an issue with my Pokemon Go. I can access the game on WIFI anywhere in Singapore, but I can only access the game on 4G when I am near my house (around 10m around my block). Everywhere else, the game crashes when I try to open it on 4G. Anyone has the same issue or has a solution for this? Greatly appreciate any help as this is driving me nuts.

*edit: Iím on Singtel network and using an S9+, not sure if itís an issue with the network, phone, or game

Last edited by xia0nub; 26-05-2018 at 09:28 AM..
Old 26-05-2018, 12:39 AM   #3501
High Supremacy Member

Just levelled up my sub account from 34 to 35 spinning new Pokestops only. Bwhahaha.

Main account in order to level 37.. I need spin 376 more new pokestops. Approx. 100+/day,... 3 more days can level up. Wa!

All without lucky egg yet.

Last edited by Toonsy92; 26-05-2018 at 02:01 AM..
Old 26-05-2018, 03:45 AM   #3502

New update, version 0.105.0 available in apk mirror site

Main different is the option selection in the pokemon screen, now there is a item icon for selection, easier to use TM, revive and healing on that particular pokemon
Old 26-05-2018, 06:48 AM   #3503

Not sure if this is the right place, but I have an issue with my Pokemon Go. I can access the game on WIFI anywhere in Singapore, but I can only access the game on 4G when I am near my house (around 10m around my block). Everywhere else, the game crashes when I try to open it on 4G. Anyone has the same issue or has a solution for this? Greatly appreciate any help as this is driving me nuts.
I have the same problem. Are you on Singtel?
There are certain areas where the game will always crash if I am on my Singtel 4G sim. But when I switch to M1 (dual sim), the game does not crash.
Old 26-05-2018, 07:14 AM   #3504

Singtel user here also.. it's probably the connection.. seems a lot of dead spot these days (where connection get Super slow or simply nothing)
Old 26-05-2018, 08:27 AM   #3505
High Supremacy Member

Just levelled up my sub account from 34 to 35 spinning new Pokestops only. Bwhahaha.

Main account in order to level 37.. I need spin 376 more new pokestops. Approx. 100+/day,... 3 more days can level up. Wa!

Level up this way is fast but will be short of SD
Old 26-05-2018, 09:26 AM   #3506

I have the same problem. Are you on Singtel?
There are certain areas where the game will always crash if I am on my Singtel 4G sim. But when I switch to M1 (dual sim), the game does not crash.
Yep Iím on Singtel. It is really weird that the game only works on 4G at one location in the whole of Singapore (at least of all the places Iíve been to). Every other app has no issue on the 4G network though.

Last edited by xia0nub; 26-05-2018 at 09:31 AM..
Old 26-05-2018, 09:42 AM   #3507
Arch-Supremacy Member

spin new pokestop can level up?
Old 26-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #3508

Finally, after my 9th Ho oh raid, I got a shiny! Okish CP at 2198. I'll take any CP for a Ho Oh shiny if you asked me. The anxiety of going to each raid in anticipation of a shiny is finally over. I actually see trainers walking out when they see latios popped out, me included.
Generally, from my experience, my friends' experiences as well as short chat with trainers in raids, NN has nerfed the probability of getting shiny for Ho Oh as compared with Lugia. I hope NN will listen to the trainers and give us back the same encounter rate like Lugia shiny.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Old 26-05-2018, 10:28 AM   #3509

Somehow I felt even the community day shiny was greatly nerfed.

I caught many charmanders but only managed to get 2 shiny very different from the dratini bulbasaur kind. Even for mareep I managed to catch 3 shiny while sitting down in a restaurant pokestop lure for family gathering.

I dun high hopes for larvitar shiny. Think I will just aim for smack down moveset. I just check I got 5 high ivs larvitar to go for smack down- meaning need 625 candies, if pineapp every larvitar will need at least 105 catches. If want to power up will need more
CD Shiny don't think it's nerfed. If nerfed, it's something not so noticeable, like Lugia vs Ho Oh.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Old 26-05-2018, 10:33 AM   #3510

*edit: Iím on Singtel network and using an S9+, not sure if itís an issue with the network, phone, or game
Sorry to hear that. Have you write to NN for help ? I never encounter such problems before
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.