HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2018, 10:34 AM   #3511

Anyone found larvitar or rhyhorn spawn yet?

Can't see any since this morning?
So far no lavitar or Rhyhorn encountered. I was looking forward to fast track my candies goal for Sudowoodo and Onix, but unfortunately I don't think they are spawning much on this event as well.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Old 26-05-2018, 10:35 AM   #3512

Finally, after my 9th Ho oh raid, I got a shiny! Okish CP at 2198. I'll take any CP for a Ho Oh shiny if you asked me. The anxiety of going to each raid in anticipation of a shiny is finally over. I actually see trainers walking out when they see latios popped out, me included.
Generally, from my experience, my friends' experiences as well as short chat with trainers in raids, NN has nerfed the probability of getting shiny for Ho Oh as compared with Lugia. I hope NN will listen to the trainers and give us back the same encounter rate like Lugia shiny.

I parked at the gym , when it is Ho-oh I drive away
Old 26-05-2018, 10:36 AM   #3513
Supremacy Member

Will you get 10 times xp for the 7th day streak bonus if you were to spin an unvisited pokestop?
Old 26-05-2018, 10:43 AM   #3514

Can some1 explain to me whats the purpose of grinding the exp past 40 ?

I dun mean catching and raid like mad ( for the sd, or gym like mad for the gold badge)

But why is there a need to use lucky egg for when 1 reachea 40 ? This i am really curious to know
Xp will become secondary. To play this game, you need to set some personal goals other than the pokedex, or level. Let's face it, catching a new pokémon that u can encounter is just a matter of time, but to find a pokémon with best moveset and good iv, that's more challenging. Reaching level 40 is also about hard work. Everyone will get there, eventually. The game will require some kind of better and difficult challenge you set as a goal, and I think u will feel much much more fun and fulfilling during this process of achieving the goals. NN has also to play the part to provide variety of challenges, though nerfing shiny occurrence rate or movesets are not one of those!

Old 26-05-2018, 10:45 AM   #3515

Caught shiny kabuto!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #3516
Supremacy Member

Caught shiny kabuto!!!!!!!!!!
Using inner peace trick again?
Old 26-05-2018, 11:23 AM   #3517

Using inner peace trick again?
You need to catch first then inner peace what. Outside now... walk walk see one... wahhh green color.
Old 26-05-2018, 11:50 AM   #3518

I parked at the gym , when it is Ho-oh I drive away
Hahaha.. Different goal. I have not seen anyone walk away when doing Ho Oh raid this week. Perhaps, I'll go back to focus on latios. So far best iv is 96%. See if can get at least a 98% before their raids end. But tempting to get another shiny Ho Oh to add to the collection. I'll probably just let NN decide, which ever popped out, I'll raid from now on. No more walking off. Today all my 2 raids all popped turned out to be Ho Oh. I'll stop for today as family lunch and outing take precedence.

Old 26-05-2018, 11:53 AM   #3519

You need to catch first then inner peace what. Outside now... walk walk see one... wahhh green color.
Your inner peace incidents are a breath of fresh air in this pokémon discussion. Pardon me.

Old 26-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #3520

Niantic did listen to the Trainers. You can only blame those idiots who complain to niantic that the lugia shiny rate is too high and bring down the value of shiny. Thanks to these stupid idiots we are having a hard time getting shiny now

Finally, after my 9th Ho oh raid, I got a shiny! Okish CP at 2198. I'll take any CP for a Ho Oh shiny if you asked me. The anxiety of going to each raid in anticipation of a shiny is finally over. I actually see trainers walking out when they see latios popped out, me included.
Generally, from my experience, my friends' experiences as well as short chat with trainers in raids, NN has nerfed the probability of getting shiny for Ho Oh as compared with Lugia. I hope NN will listen to the trainers and give us back the same encounter rate like Lugia shiny.

Old 26-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #3521

Almost everyone I knew playing on CD felt it’s nerf. Compare to the previous CD most of us had easily 5-10 shiny. This time so many of us had like 2-4 and some even zero shiny charmanders.

CD Shiny don't think it's nerfed. If nerfed, it's something not so noticeable, like Lugia vs Ho Oh.

Old 26-05-2018, 12:12 PM   #3522

Niantic did listen to the Trainers. You can only blame those idiots who complain to niantic that the lugia shiny rate is too high and bring down the value of shiny. Thanks to these stupid idiots we are having a hard time getting shiny now
I see. Shame on these trainers. I hope they get a taste of their own medicine and not get a shiny Ho oh this time round, to teach them a lesson. Trainers should be helping one another. I don't mind if they nerf encounter rate for 2nd or subsequent encounters, but let each trainer have an easier chance to fulfill their dream of capturing their first. Tsk. NN probably happy to oblige, since it will force trainers to raid more, and their PP sale will hit the roof. Naughty NN.

Old 26-05-2018, 12:14 PM   #3523

Almost everyone I knew playing on CD felt it’s nerf. Compare to the previous CD most of us had easily 5-10 shiny. This time so many of us had like 2-4 and some even zero shiny charmanders.
I see. Maybe I don't feel it because my norm has always been 3 to 5 for all CD so far. Well, it means we are expecting less shinies in future CD.

Old 26-05-2018, 12:42 PM   #3524

I just got lucky. Evolve kabuto for research quest and to my surprise tio shiny purple aeroda something(the flying dinosaur) lol
Old 26-05-2018, 01:12 PM   #3525
Honorary Member

Will you get 10 times xp for the 7th day streak bonus if you were to spin an unvisited pokestop?
Yes. I got around 14200 on that spin with a lucky egg (but didn't get the exact number as I had to quickly go spin other unvisited pokestops).
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.