HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2018, 03:52 PM   #346

Question

I fed a lot of GB to defend gyms. Working on turning more ex-raid gyms to gold. Currently only have 1 ex-raid gym with gold badge

You get the same ++ to gym points for feeding one Golden Razz Berry as with one any other berry, right?

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 28-03-2018, 04:03 PM   #347

You get the same ++ to gym points for feeding one Golden Razz Berry as with one any other berry, right?
Yes. But just clock gym hours .. sometime can clock >10hrs. When I successfully defended one wave of attack, next wave maybe comes fee hour later. Once my Pokémon is in the gym, I also keep spinning to collect berries and fed to all Pokémons in that gym, collecting points at the same time .

Last edited by Sgtrad; 28-03-2018 at 04:10 PM..
Old 28-03-2018, 04:10 PM   #348

I feel that pikachu was their first so there was a minor screwup. But subsequently they change skill on final form and I believe going forward it will be tat way already

That’s really a mix bag

Venu got the best moveset with frenzy
So venu caught then will surpass all grass ones

But on the other hand we have surf for pikachu
Old 28-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #349

Pikachu is the first in the first ever community day for obvious reason.

Hello Captain Obvious, when is your movie coming out???
Old 28-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #350
Honorary Member

Anyone install 0.97.2 already ?

Any problem so far ?
I will become guinea pig and try, since one of my phones is having problems with 0.95.3.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

PM me if you require Keppel Electric referral code.
Old 28-03-2018, 04:41 PM   #351

I know pikachu got that surf move (god knows why) during the event. But that fact is pikachu and even raichu are pokedex entries only. Even u give raichu the best fast and charge move he’s not going to be suddenly better than raikou or even zapdos

Dragonites are meta relevant that’s why that event was so crowd crazy. Venasaur is decent and the new moveset helps.

I dun think ampharos is that bad since he is tanky. but if u already have a zapdos or raikou there’s no need to get excited about ampharos really.

Bottom line is the community event brings shiny and some special moveset but eventually it depends if the featured Pokémon is meta relevant and useful or not for ppl to get excited

I feel that pikachu was their first so there was a minor screwup. But subsequently they change skill on final form and I believe going forward it will be tat way already
Old 28-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #352

Anyone install 0.97.2 already ?

Any problem so far ?
Installed and tested with a raid, so far so good. The auto choosing of the mons like got change too, but cannot confirm as this is the first raid after the change.

I am comparing to my raid before this update, which usually will choose Aggron and Tyranitar, but just now, it chose Aggron, Cloyster and Milotic as the first 3 mons for me.
Old 28-03-2018, 05:13 PM   #353
Honorary Member

everytime i hoot legendary.. i fed gb for every white ball

but my gb number still going up..

Double sd now.. when i see 3rd evolution.. i very happy.. regardless cp.. i just throw gb n ultraball.. 1.8k sd.. fap faps...
I agree. gb damn mafan.
Not troublesome at all.

Using GB to increase catch chance is still better than using GB just to restore gym pokemon's motivation. The latter is too wasted liao.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 28-03-2018, 05:18 PM   #354
Honorary Member

3 players enough to make it work.

all 3 go in -> 2 exit 1 keep dodging -> 2 go in again -> 1 exit -> 2nd keep dodging -> final 1 go in and kill mon together -> Mon straight KO and cannot feed.

Golden res also no use
Hmmm I dun understand. How come the first time all 3 go in, they cannot defeat the mon together?

Old 28-03-2018, 05:18 PM   #355
Arch-Supremacy Member

3 players enough to make it work.

all 3 go in -> 2 exit 1 keep dodging -> 2 go in again -> 1 exit -> 2nd keep dodging -> final 1 go in and kill mon together -> Mon straight KO and cannot feed.

Golden res also no use

Doesnt that them.in the same wave if they exit and hit again ??
Old 28-03-2018, 05:19 PM   #356
Honorary Member

Yes. But just clock gym hours .. sometime can clock >10hrs. When I successfully defended one wave of attack, next wave maybe comes fee hour later. Once my Pokémon is in the gym, I also keep spinning to collect berries and fed to all Pokémons in that gym, collecting points at the same time .
U are better off letting the gym be taken over by rival gym and attacking the gym to gain gym xp.

Can save GB and use up those extra potions/revives.

Old 28-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #357

Hmmm I dun understand. How come the first time all 3 go in, they cannot defeat the mon together?
They do not defeat the mon together because the purpose of this method is to knock out the defender from full motivation to zero at one go, ie no chance to feed GB

Doesnt that them.in the same wave if they exit and hit again ??
Im not exactly sure of the mechanics, but I think once you cross a certain time or damage done to the defender, you will start a new wave once you exit and whack again

experts pls clarify
Old 28-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #358
Honorary Member

They do not defeat the mon together because the purpose of this method is to knock out the defender from full motivation to zero at one go, ie no chance to feed GB

Im not exactly sure of the mechanics, but I think once you cross a certain time or damage done to the defender, you will start a new wave once you exit and whack again

experts pls clarify
I understand liao.

Old 28-03-2018, 06:13 PM   #359

Not troublesome at all.

Using GB to increase catch chance is still better than using GB just to restore gym pokemon's motivation. The latter is too wasted liao.
I use GB for every white ball. still increases faster then I use them.
Old 28-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #360

you have to attack a mon down to its last 20%. and then stop. first two will tank in different wave. and finish off with in 3 waves altogether.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.