[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-05-2018, 09:57 PM   #3616
High Supremacy Member

Level 40 hit!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time not during inner peace.
Your inner peace flight to NYC or Korea.

My Main reach level 38.. I chillax le. Cause main priority is can max pokemon.

I still will take advantage of this spinning new Pokestop event.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:50 AM   #3617

Talking

https://www.tnp.sg/news/world/malian...ch-citizenship

Malian ‘Spider-Man’ to be granted French citizenship

Mother who lives in Reunion Island caught the dramatic rescue in Paris on the Internet

May 30, 2018 06:00 am

PARIS The family of the young boy saved by "Spider-Man" Mamoudou Gassama in a daring rescue, which won him global acclaim and a promise of French citizenship, has thanked the Malian for his quick thinking.

Mr Gassama, 22, scaled four storeys of an apartment block here on Saturday to rescue the four-year-old who was dangling from a balcony.

Yesterday, French authorities began the first steps towards making him a citizen in recognition of his bravery.

The boy's father, who had been living alone with him in Paris, had left him to go out to the shops and then stayed out to play Pokemon Go, according to French investigators.

The boy's mother learnt of the the rescue on Reunion - the French Indian Ocean island where she and the father were born and where she still lives.

Reacting to Mr Gassama's intervention on the radio late on Monday, the woman, who was not identified, said: "We can only thank him and thank heaven he was so reactive."

She said French police phoned her to tell her the news.

"Then I saw video on the Internet. But I should not have watched it because it is my son in the video."

Just half an hour earlier, she had spoken to both father and son in a video call, she said.

"Things could have turned out much worse so I am relieved," she said.

The boy's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Reunion, told RMC radio yesterday she was "moved" by the images of the rescue and sent "huge thanks" to Mr Gassama.

"He is really a hero," she said. "He did not stand by and watch, he saved my little sweet pea."

Mr Gassama, who had been living in France illegally since September last year, arriving via the Mediterranean migrant route, told French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday that he "did not think twice" before springing into action.

Yesterday, he was offered a job with the fire service.

The father, who was arrested on charges of neglecting his parental duties, was released and reunited with his son on Monday under supervision.

The mother said her husband, who is in his 30s, was "shaken" by the incident.- AFP

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 30-05-2018, 08:18 AM   #3618
nez
Supremacy Member

Sad truth. Will this happen in Singapore ? What rules will impose on the game now? Player with toddle cannot register?
https://www.tnp.sg/news/world/malian...ch-citizenship

Malian ‘Spider-Man’ to be granted French citizenship

Mother who lives in Reunion Island caught the dramatic rescue in Paris on the Internet

May 30, 2018 06:00 am

PARIS The family of the young boy saved by "Spider-Man" Mamoudou Gassama in a daring rescue, which won him global acclaim and a promise of French citizenship, has thanked the Malian for his quick thinking.

Mr Gassama, 22, scaled four storeys of an apartment block here on Saturday to rescue the four-year-old who was dangling from a balcony.

Yesterday, French authorities began the first steps towards making him a citizen in recognition of his bravery.

The boy's father, who had been living alone with him in Paris, had left him to go out to the shops and then stayed out to play Pokemon Go, according to French investigators.

The boy's mother learnt of the the rescue on Reunion - the French Indian Ocean island where she and the father were born and where she still lives.

Reacting to Mr Gassama's intervention on the radio late on Monday, the woman, who was not identified, said: "We can only thank him and thank heaven he was so reactive."

She said French police phoned her to tell her the news.

"Then I saw video on the Internet. But I should not have watched it because it is my son in the video."

Just half an hour earlier, she had spoken to both father and son in a video call, she said.

"Things could have turned out much worse so I am relieved," she said.

The boy's paternal grandmother, who also lives in Reunion, told RMC radio yesterday she was "moved" by the images of the rescue and sent "huge thanks" to Mr Gassama.

"He is really a hero," she said. "He did not stand by and watch, he saved my little sweet pea."

Mr Gassama, who had been living in France illegally since September last year, arriving via the Mediterranean migrant route, told French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday that he "did not think twice" before springing into action.

Yesterday, he was offered a job with the fire service.

The father, who was arrested on charges of neglecting his parental duties, was released and reunited with his son on Monday under supervision.

The mother said her husband, who is in his 30s, was "shaken" by the incident.- AFP
Old 30-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #3619

Sad truth. Will this happen in Singapore ? What rules will impose on the game now? Player with toddle cannot register?
That’s why my wife is not happy when I want to run out to play the game.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:22 AM   #3620

Your inner peace flight to NYC or Korea.

My Main reach level 38.. I chillax le. Cause main priority is can max pokemon.

I still will take advantage of this spinning new Pokestop event.
To Nippon. Me love nippon.
Old 30-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #3621

Alola Exeggutor is out
Old 30-05-2018, 10:04 AM   #3622

Exclamation

It's just unfortunate...could have been any number of other distractions...

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 30-05-2018, 10:23 AM   #3623
Supremacy Member

Time to complete your gold dragon badge for your juvenile account.
Old 30-05-2018, 10:31 AM   #3624

I agree wif mikezuper that it’s not based on the timing.
Also, what Pokémon you get from task is already determined at the point of collection of the task and not at the point of claiming the task.

I managed to get the shiny for Ho oh and also aero from task.
Can’t find the kabuto and omanyte and I think gonna be tough for me to find cos the spawn rates for these are very Low for me so getting a shiny will be very Low chance Liao.

My colleague was with me when she caught shiny kabuto . She clicked on the kabuto before i picked it up. I think if I have clicked on the kabuto before her, the shiny would have been mine.
I think shiny is based on a function of the trainer ID and the mon ID, both of which are unique. This would explain why shiny are individualized.

On same note, I do hope they implement some kind of "pity shiny timer" that greatly increases your shiny chance after a set period of drought time.
They have this in Diablo 3 for legendary item drops, and I think its a good measure
Old 30-05-2018, 10:40 AM   #3625
Supremacy Member

I think shiny is based on a function of the trainer ID and the mon ID, both of which are unique. This would explain why shiny are individualized.

On same note, I do hope they implement some kind of "pity shiny timer" that greatly increases your shiny chance after a set period of drought time.
They have this in Diablo 3 for legendary item drops, and I think its a good measure
I have encountered one instance when it's shiny for both of my account and more often then not it shiny for one but not the other. What gives?
Old 30-05-2018, 10:47 AM   #3626
Arch-Supremacy Member

I have encountered one instance when it's shiny for both of my account and more often then not it shiny for one but not the other. What gives?
when is latios gonna be out?

I am waiting to raid Ho Oh but the egg hatch Latios ... walk away
Old 30-05-2018, 10:50 AM   #3627
High Supremacy Member

Interesting Pokemon Go connecting with Nintendo Switch. Hmmm~
Old 30-05-2018, 10:53 AM   #3628

I would attribute that to super good luck

Maybe NN has already implemented a diff kind of shiny timer based other factors such as log in activity, last mon caught, etc to increase shiny chance for inactive players to lure them back
but anyway that's just my personal speculation yah

now got soooo many potential shinies, anything oso must shiny check!
Old 30-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #3629

Alola Exeggutor is out
]
Yup caught mine already. Seems like no Pokédex update ?

Last edited by Sgtrad; 30-05-2018 at 12:03 PM..
Old 30-05-2018, 12:05 PM   #3630
Master Member

The neck so long sia LOL
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.