HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2018, 02:41 PM   #3721

Today did ho-oh raid, caught tier 1 shiny 2182 CP ho-oh, my 2nd shiny ho-oh!

19/26 for ho-oh raid.
Wow congrats . Today so hot , lazy to go out for raid
Old 03-06-2018, 09:46 PM   #3722

Legend has it that the harder u try for shiny, the lesser the chance for getting it. I have been trying for shiny aerodactyl for 1 week now. Everyday I made it a point to find 2 stacks of quests and evolve. Zero shiny. Today I happened to have an excellent throw quest and did without knowing it's absol, and out came a shiny. My god. It's not that I don't appreciate an absol shiny but why RNG doesn't reward for the hard work I did to get the shiny aerodactyl? Hiaz...

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Old 03-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #3723

no more long neck tree...

so sad.. i gonna miss the 300 SD without star pcs.

my best 1 is 15 att 93% lvl 23.. I think i will power it up to lvl 38

was actually just holding off.. n see if i can find a higher lvl 1.. but .. now no more liaos.....
I have only 3 x tier 1 alola Exeggutor. Best is only 89%. Not sure want to power up (to at least to a respectable CP; my best is slightly over 1000) or wait for better ones.
Anyone managed to still find any alola Exeggutor today? Or are alola pokémons going to be like for limited time only (like a few days, in the case of long neck)?

Old 03-06-2018, 10:15 PM   #3724

Kiasu kiasee mentality Loh lol
Like when we go mewtwo ex raid there will sure be some ppl who insists to regroup to 8man when more ppl join. To be honest I dunno what’s the point really since mewtwo catch rate rather high. 8man vs 15-20man, maybe someone get an additional ball only. But by forming Color Pte group, normally already got 10 balls. If 10 balls still can’t catch mewtwo then ur rng is ultra bad Liao.
Ya, my experience on M2 raids, out of the 8 raids, only 1 need to go to 3rd ball to catch M2.
I'll go with the flow of the organisers if the raid has one. End of the day, he or she took it upon himself or herself to organise the trainers into different colours, different groups, let's give them the fullest support. If they split a larger group, I'll just do as instructed. There was one raid I attended, no one seemed to suggest breaking up into smaller groups as more and more people requested to join private group, we also just proceeded. The battle has 17 trainers, albeit same colour. I think M2 boss was probably surprised and felt the pain of intense and the trainers brought an end to M2 boss's agony in double quick time.

Old 04-06-2018, 08:28 AM   #3725

Today the app is super slow. I tried to delete research task 5-6 times and canít get rid of it. Left the phone aside and may be 15 min later checked and it was finally removed. Also encountered lag when trying to spin gym and stops
Old 04-06-2018, 09:11 AM   #3726

Legend has it that the harder u try for shiny, the lesser the chance for getting it. I have been trying for shiny aerodactyl for 1 week now. Everyday I made it a point to find 2 stacks of quests and evolve. Zero shiny. Today I happened to have an excellent throw quest and did without knowing it's absol, and out came a shiny. My god. It's not that I don't appreciate an absol shiny but why RNG doesn't reward for the hard work I did to get the shiny aerodactyl? Hiaz...

I think that Legend is very true...
I caught my first shiny Aron on sat and.....I was having my inner peace too , same as the other bro here!

FYI guys
Old 04-06-2018, 09:14 AM   #3727

Today the app is super slow. I tried to delete research task 5-6 times and canít get rid of it. Left the phone aside and may be 15 min later checked and it was finally removed. Also encountered lag when trying to spin gym and stops
yeah mine is slower too..maybe they added more hidden features like that random rainbow

And I feel it drains more batt....I bought a sony xz1 compact for the superior batt performance...previous patch drain 15%/hr, now is like 20%/hr....
Old 04-06-2018, 09:24 AM   #3728

I caught my first shiny Aron on sat and.....I was having my inner peace too , same as the other bro here!

FYI guys
Looks like I really need to try the power of inner peace
Old 04-06-2018, 09:29 AM   #3729
Arch-Supremacy Member

Most game developed now based on Jackpot and less on hardwork.

That way they get people addicted to it and keep on trying.

But patience has its limit, people will stop trying after exhaustive effort being put.
I already give up on chasing Shiny, if it come, it comes.
Old 04-06-2018, 09:30 AM   #3730
Arch-Supremacy Member

FYI guys
Okay.. gonna have my inner piece in 15 mins, wish me good luck!
Old 04-06-2018, 09:36 AM   #3731

Okay.. gonna have my inner piece in 15 mins, wish me good luck!
good luck bro!
and report back if u tio jackpot hor
Old 04-06-2018, 10:11 AM   #3732
Arch-Supremacy Member

good luck bro!
and report back if u tio jackpot hor
No joy for me T_T
Old 04-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #3733
High Honorary Member

Most game developed now based on Jackpot and less on hardwork.

That way they get people addicted to it and keep on trying.

But patience has its limit, people will stop trying after exhaustive effort being put.
I already give up on chasing Shiny, if it come, it comes.
rng is nv fair.

u can only influent it but u cant control it.

ya lor if it come it come. my aron. 4th seen. got a shiny

now reaching 900. no second shiny. lol
Old 04-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #3734

Actually u are right aside from the community days and lugia the rest of my shiny came unexpected

The most recent is the purple aero which took me by surprise. The best was during the sgpokemap days - I was going after a WB 35 100% swablu and it Turn shiny! I didn’t even know a shiny is available for swablu then

Since that I tried so hard for the dog during cny, the luvdisc, the whale, the 2 fighting and now kabuto and the snail - all zero shiny lol

Seems like the harder u try won’t get it lol

Old 04-06-2018, 04:10 PM   #3735
Arch-Supremacy Member

does anyone have news on whats after latios?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.