[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
You got too many friends already ... I only had 7 so everyone’s gift I open and I promptly send gifts everyday . Piece of cake !

I try to add those that play around same area as me. Those want to add friends appreciate you state where you play or where you fly to :)

sending is ok..

is opening.. that is problem for me.. becos only can open 20.. n like u said. i have too many pple in my list.
:s13:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
sending is ok..

is opening.. that is problem for me.. becos only can open 20.. n like u said. i have too many pple in my list.
:s13:

I know that’s why dare not add you :) . Add those don’t play together not much use even if they give +100 balls

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did our wish come true?:eek::s12::s12:

Niantic drop big Hint for Community Day Squirtle...:s13:

Dg3ZpC3UEAAq5h2.jpg

Official Pokemon Channel also drop big hint

Last edited:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
my question is.. if really is turtle with shades coming out on this community day..

do they have shiny? no right.

n.. can evolve? after evolve.. no more shades right :s13:
I dont think.. got such thing as warturtle or blastoise with shades? :eek:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the Dortmund safari event starts tomorrow 3pm our time ?

On paper our bonus 1 hour lucky egg seems most worth it compare to other region

But then doing mass evolution for one hour very tiring leh

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the Dortmund safari event starts tomorrow 3pm our time ?

On paper our bonus 1 hour lucky egg seems most worth it compare to other region

But then doing mass evolution for one hour very tiring leh

I going Dortmund Safari later on~

:s12:

Hopefully got special Gardevoir raid boss!:love::love:

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just to check

1. is there anyway by/via trading can increase the cp/iv of the pkm ( i know skill and size etc wont change, does it change the level ?? the reason for asking is to ask if can get a perfect via trading.

2a. once a pkm is traded, the same particular pkm A, can it be traded back next time??,

2b.or least it can be traded to other peeps ( eg just 1 kangaskan to roll to other accounts and such for pokedex)

3.i know the sd penalty/ trade cost is to deter people from black market for legendary, but when the cost is so low for normal trades, 100 sd even for now, doesnt really hurts to try for tyran machamp etc so long iv can reroll, isnt it cheap than raids ????

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
once trade.. the iv will re roll.. lvl remain.. more than likely.. the iv will decrease gao gao. (but rare cases.. will increase)..

Maybe best friend trade with best friend.. will have more chance to see iv increase. If not.. dont bother if you care the iv.

pokemon can only be traded once. cant trade to others again or trade back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.