HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2018, 11:32 AM   #3931
High Supremacy Member

Nowadays it seemed NN is pushing very hard with all sort of theme events. First the adventure event, then this water event. Then there is the desire to get hold of new coveted shinies in these events. It's tempting to go all out for shinies during these events, but I guess I will not be able to keep this up with these events if these events coming in fast and furious. Last time, they have one event per month, or around US holiday period, so those extra XP/candies/stardust events are pretty much welcomed after long droughts. I think I'll play at my own pace, and try to ignore the hype. Afterall, it's just a game. If I continue with this pace, I'll get burned out sooner than later. Today I did 3 raids and in every raid, I can hear disappointing comments or sigh for not getting a shiny. It set me thinking maybe we are giving ourselves too much pressure for this game.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
I used it as a way to exercise. Other than night walks. I only do it along the way and only during the free time Eg while in queue. But I got yo accept what I have loh. 1 latios 3 Ray no mewtwo.

Last edited by zoossh; 10-06-2018 at 11:35 AM..
Old 10-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #3932

Thanks guys for all the advice.
Something strange just happened. I got my first Shiny absol last week from my first excellent quest, now I got another from my second excellent throw quest. What's happening, NN?

Went to 2 more Raids today and still no shiny Whale. Total completed 4 raids. Saw most players looks like retirees so I think NN has a problem as these players may not buy coins. I also didnít buy for a long time , like last 9 months.

Last edited by Sgtrad; 10-06-2018 at 11:47 AM..
Old 10-06-2018, 12:08 PM   #3933
High Supremacy Member

I also..

Day 3 : No shiny...

I want see free daily pass, take how long to get shiny raid boss.
Old 10-06-2018, 12:27 PM   #3934

I used it as a way to exercise. Other than night walks. I only do it along the way and only during the free time Eg while in queue. But I got yo accept what I have loh. 1 latios 3 Ray no mewtwo.
Thanks. I used to do like what u do, maybe slightly more intense in the weekends when I have pockets of free time on Sat and Sun afternoon. I'll roam around neighbourhood using the sgpokemap to find the better mons on these afternoons, usually spent 2 hours per afternoon. Past 2 months, have been more active due to the shinies appearing, and now I think I'll go back to the way I had always played the game which is how I think I will enjoy this game better, shiny or no shiny.

Old 10-06-2018, 12:31 PM   #3935

I also..

Day 3 : No shiny...

I want see free daily pass, take how long to get shiny raid boss.
I already used premium pass plus cracked a luckily egg as the two raids were only 7 mins apart and within walking distance. I still drove between two gyms but I saw a lot of players walked from one gym to another.
Old 10-06-2018, 01:05 PM   #3936

Something strange just happened. I got my first Shiny absol last week from my first excellent quest, now I got another from my second excellent throw quest. What's happening, NN?

Wah ..nice
Absol shiny is Swee. I no have
Old 10-06-2018, 01:11 PM   #3937

That is lucky

Old 10-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #3938

Caught another shinny karp but CP 69 and tier 4 again ...
Old 10-06-2018, 01:47 PM   #3939
High Supremacy Member

Hopefully...can hatch some shiny?
Old 10-06-2018, 02:04 PM   #3940
Supremacy Member

Caught a level 34 2.2k CP Lapras right at my house yesterday during rain boost!!! Too bad no map now otherwise I am sure there are lots of Lapras spawns.

Shinies are the only draw for me now. It's the element of surprise and excitement when you see bling bling after clicking on the monster that makes me continue playing this stupid game.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:20 PM   #3941

Caught a shiny Magikarp ytd but at a miserable cp... co 10. No luck with shellder. It seems very rare.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:18 PM   #3942

Caught a shiny Magikarp ytd but at a miserable cp... co 10. No luck with shellder. It seems very rare.
Need to check IV. If 100% can slowly pump up
Old 10-06-2018, 07:07 PM   #3943
Honorary Member

OMG I caught a Blastoise, 3rd evolution now gives 1500 stardust. If got weather boost would be more.
Old 10-06-2018, 07:21 PM   #3944
Supremacy Member

My story for today goes like this. Had a 3 excellent throw in a row task for a couple days already but didn't have the mood to try complete. So thought I try to find 3 wailmer and finish it off before I accidentally deleted the task.

Found 2 wailmer side by side and managed to get excellent for both in a row. Continued looking for third wailmer and then I saw this shelder and I thought WTH just click and do a shiny check. And true enough it turned out to be an orange sea hum

Got so excited and forgot that I was trying to do 3 excellent throw in a row and straight away feed a golden rasp and throw ultra curve and got a great. Then streak broken!

Haha. Was happy anyway to get the orange seahum finally. Later in the evening start on my quest for 3 excellent wailmer again and finally got it.

Thinking I might save this larvitar and wait till comms day and see if it will become shiny

Old 10-06-2018, 07:29 PM   #3945
High Honorary Member

shellder spawn rate really low.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.