HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2018, 05:29 PM   #3976
Supremacy Member

today first hoot. free pass.. tio another shiny kygore.

1st shiny.. 2nd kygore raid.. after it returns..
2nd shiny.. after about 15 attempts. from 1st.
3rd shiny.. after 2 attempt from 2nd.
Kyogre returned on 7 June and you also attempt more than 15 attempts. Technically speaking, it is not really just on free pass.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:54 PM   #3977

If u got the coins to burn / can afford and want to maximise stardust earn them answer is yes

I just hatch 9 10km last night and now like bro milk tea says all issues are 2km during water event but I still hoot 9 normal incubators on 2kms because want to maximise stardust. Will be spamming star piece during this event

Guys, age-old question that I'm asking u now...

Is it worth using up my limited-use incubators (normal/super) on 5km eggs during this Water event where egg hatches give double candy and stardust?

So far I didn't see any 10km eggs.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:57 PM   #3978

Aside from community days Pokémons - the only shiny I have are magikarp swablu dsukull lugia - nothing else no Hooh no kyogre etc

Dunno why those Ang moh genius says too easy got shiny and need to protect rarity or integrity crap

I had a shinny shuppet too but during the previous fighting type festival
Old 12-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #3979
Honorary Member

If u got the coins to burn / can afford and want to maximise stardust earn them answer is yes

I just hatch 9 10km last night and now like bro milk tea says all issues are 2km during water event but I still hoot 9 normal incubators on 2kms because want to maximise stardust. Will be spamming star piece during this event
I see... in that case I will probably incubate all my 5km eggs using the limited-use incubators but will still not use them on 2km eggs even as this Water event only gives 2km eggs for this event.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 12-06-2018, 07:23 PM   #3980

duskull!! I forgotten that they actually exit

but that's really quite lucky sia, do u play alot everyday?
Not sure whether considered as play alot but I make every effort to shiny check whenever there is a chance
Office hours can’t play cos no gps signal
Pokémon always active during travelling time to and fro work-home
Multi task Pokémon and Tv programmes at home in the evenings..my best haul from juz sitting at home multi task Tv and shiny check are the makuhita/ meditites as the spawn rates Super good and I was actually confident of getting a few shiny.

The recent kabuto and omanyte and the current shellder very few spawns at my home so No shiny.

The 5 I mentioned above are all from my walk along East Coast Park..

So, yes I think play a lot but not going all out to search for nests etc.

Btw, anyone needing girafigs ===> ecp foodcourt and seafood centre is the nest now.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:28 PM   #3981

I also started incubating my 10km eggs yesterday, no better time with bonus candy and stardust, also desperate for high IV larvitars to evolve on CD lol
Good idea. Never thought of this. Good strategy
Old 12-06-2018, 07:36 PM   #3982

Guys, age-old question that I'm asking u now...

Is it worth using up my limited-use incubators (normal/super) on 5km eggs during this Water event where egg hatches give double candy and stardust?

So far I didn't see any 10km eggs.
I bot the box got excess incubators already used one on 2km
Old 12-06-2018, 07:44 PM   #3983

Looks like shiny spawn rate increases .. need to try harder tonight. Also I just notice when you tab on Kyogre, there are red light flashing all over it’s body . Interesting I have forgotten about it
Came back late ... look around no level 5 ...
Old 12-06-2018, 08:56 PM   #3984

It will be more efficient
At a lvl 35 i suppose u have a silver phsyic badge

Now is to raid cold ex raid gym to get ur pass first

Maybe u wanna share which area u stay tt ur keen to raid

Then ppl can help u

If ur talking about west
West coast park hit rate
Do 1 time kena
Hi I stay in Toa Payoh so I tried raiding AMK-Bishan Park 2 weeks ago and last week. I went for the gyms marked in red and grey on sgexraidmap.com
What do you mean by raiding a cold ex raid gym? Do you mean a gym that has never has never had a raid before? Sorry a lot of terms I don't understand as I'm new to raiding so complete noob. I only know mewtwo appears only in gyms that are in grass.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:03 PM   #3985

Hi I stay in Toa Payoh so I tried raiding AMK-Bishan Park 2 weeks ago and last week. I went for the gyms marked in red and grey on sgexraidmap.com
What do you mean by raiding a cold ex raid gym? Do you mean a gym that has never has never had a raid before? Sorry a lot of terms I don't understand as I'm new to raiding so complete noob. I only know mewtwo appears only in gyms that are in grass.
You are on the right track. Just raid those gyms marked . You will get invite one day.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:13 PM   #3986

Safest bet for mewtwo raid is the gym at the intersection of Fidelio street and Swan Lake Ave.
Is that the reason why it is marked red ? Red hot ;p

Check out the map.. it’s at Siglap area

There are 3 gyms with the same name “Siglap linear park” . The ex gym is the one at this intersection.

I did my last Ho-oh raid here and got the pass.

This gym is so hot that even the last few minutes especially level 5 ones, there will be raiders

Last edited by gracehsu; 12-06-2018 at 09:21 PM..
Old 12-06-2018, 09:21 PM   #3987

Is it true that if there are many raiders the chance is lessser due to quota?
From my experience, I always only raid once for the week at this gym and without fail, sure get one.

Nowadays, I avoid this gym ..scared get the ex pass and need to take leave.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:51 PM   #3988
Honorary Member

Wah today the SG Ex Raid Level 5 telegram channel only had one report and that is at Marina South. I suppose I will have to save the daily pass and raid tomorrow then.

Still got to deal with the ex raid tomorrow too though.
Old 12-06-2018, 10:43 PM   #3989

Is there any shellder nest currently?
Old 13-06-2018, 12:07 AM   #3990

Nintendo E3 now.

For every pokemon ball plus you buy, it will come with a free mew inside.

Hello, Are you Captain Obvious?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.