[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
My main a/c was banned for 90 days. Email NN how they start the 90 days. Based on the date i was ban or based on the date of the email (which is 1 month later) they told me my ban will be lifted in 90 days?

The answer that i got from their operation manager was that she cannot further comment. Like wtf, we cannot know which date meh? Dun info me then how i know which date the ban is lifted ? Really knn...

You spoof and got caught ?

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Spoof only in local. Rmb in april there was a time when there was a massive ban?

I was banned too but lifted within 2 weeks . Actually I got ban twice after they lifted I spoofed and within 24 hours banned again .. Why your is so long ?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.usgamer.net/articles/10...lolan-diglett-alolan-geodude-and-celebi-quest

So need to complete the target for this weekend 14-15/7 for global challenge to unlock the bonus for next week and unlock special event on 21/7.

That can't be celebi yet right ?

This weekend siao liao.

Must go hunting for shiny Minun and Shiny Plusle

Hopefully spawn rate as good as shiny Roselia

Too many event also quite tiring leh

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Spoof only in local. Rmb in april there was a time when there was a massive ban?

I was banned too but lifted within 2 weeks . Actually I got ban twice after they lifted I spoofed and within 24 hours banned again .. Why your is so long ?

No idea lo

Mine was more than 2 weeks but less than 1 month. I keep emailing them until someone finally willing to look into my account and see everything is ok and release me.

I just keep emailing them and request for an answer. They will pass you around like some lost child until they cannot take it and someone will finally look into my account.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GhupFjzl.png

dduQkNFl.png

CWk8kMul.png
G]
3Mnedlhl.png

Reflector85

Reaction score
Mine was more than 2 weeks but less than 1 month. I keep emailing them until someone finally willing to look into my account and see everything is ok and release me.

I just keep emailing them and request for an answer. They will pass you around like some lost child until they cannot take it and someone will finally look into my account.

NN really sucks

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tio ban a few times, now become full legal player.

I heard those using iPhone had a massive ban lately.

Android, I think still safe.

em1812

Reaction score
I got hit by the ban in Apr during the first major Apple ban, lasted for about 2 weeks and lifted on the day of the Flaffy community day. Right now it's still possible to fly on iOS, but just have to choose the method carefully.

Reflector85

Reaction score
I got hit by the ban in Apr during the first major Apple ban, lasted for about 2 weeks and lifted on the day of the Flaffy community day. Right now it's still possible to fly on iOS, but just have to choose the method carefully.

I got 3 months ban n u guys only get 2 weeks. Why?

em1812

Reaction score
I got 3 months ban n u guys only get 2 weeks. Why?
Eh... I have no idea. Mine was just the red warning and the shadow ban, not like the ban that some people have kena where their account is locked. It feels like there's no logic to how NN issues warnings/bans.

Reflector85

Reaction score
Eh... I have no idea. Mine was just the red warning and the shadow ban, not like the ban that some people have kena where their account is locked. It feels like there's no logic to how NN issues warnings/bans.

My is the account locked thing

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You seriously needs help. It's the most easy to catch Legendary.

See any uncles or aunties nearby just ask them for help to throw. Lol

No really as out of 3 raids, only my very first one caught. All using curveball throws with at least nice and great throws, with a couple of excellent throws, still cannot catch the last two.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm opening up my friend list to whoever intends to add me.

But must remember to open gifts once a while, or else the system will treat it as dead loop then will see blank space there de.:s22:

I cleared up my friend list after a few inactive people without opening gifts taking own sweet time. Then no progression at all.

Oh, please PM me your identity code. So i know who is who. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.