HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #4321

Well it’s not a bad situation. If they made trading wo control it will be worse. U could potentially see ppl selling Pokémon for real $$ and the game becomes more broken.

So to summarize, trading is pretty much pointless except to complete Pokedex. Niantic pawns everyone yet again

If you thinking of rerolling to get perfect IV, I guess you have to pray really hard to rng god.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:36 PM   #4322

Quite true spoofer should easily have a buffet of 100% during those days of the maps and telegram era. Only legendaries no guarantee

Spoofer doesn't benefit from the trade cos i really do not see why as a spoofer you still need to trade. lol. Unless you are a buay kan spoofer. lol
Old 19-06-2018, 01:44 PM   #4323
High Honorary Member

but seeing that trading will neeed sd. can expect more sd events.

good.. wonder whats next after water festival....
Old 19-06-2018, 01:45 PM   #4324

no idea. but seems like. both party must pay. to enable the trade.

my understanding is like this. so far. since the news was annouced.
wait for more news lor
Niantic own website not really clear about it but according to Gamespot article, they mention stardust is paid by both side separately, they are a reputable game site and seem to have the scope on the new features so could be true.
Old 19-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #4325
High Supremacy Member

but seeing that trading will neeed sd. can expect more sd events.

good.. wonder whats next after water festival....
What else... Fire event theme with shiny Groudon.
Old 19-06-2018, 02:44 PM   #4326
High Supremacy Member

I see some discussion ongoing here on trading and some negative feeling about it. For me, I feel that the restriction implemented are good enough.

Firstly, not many spoofers are stardust grinders and definitely multi account users don't have that much stardust too.

And with the iv re-rolling and special trade only once a day. Is actually quite tedious and wasteful. You can't direct trade away a perfect legendary that easy.

Also with the concept of Pokemon getting stronger in spoofer account.. Right now it doesn't really affect us. Pretty sure once PvP comes out, there are equally some form of restriction.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:32 PM   #4327

There pros and cons.

Personally I dun really like trading because it potentially benefits ppl who buy and sell using $$ And it benefits multi account cheaters (no offence to anyone using multi accounts here)

But I like the way niantic has put some control in the form of stardust as what Toonsy says not everyone is a grinder of SD. Look at it this way, trading was requested by some and dislike by some such as me. But we have to agree that niantic managed to strike some balance by rolling out a feature with some control to Ensure that it does not break the game totally.

Personally the iv reroll is good. Eg both me and my Wife went so many mewtwo but dunno why the 91% and above still eluded us. So I Guess we can use our tier2 or Low iv mewtwo for reroll lol

I see some discussion ongoing here on trading and some negative feeling about it. For me, I feel that the restriction implemented are good enough.

Firstly, not many spoofers are stardust grinders and definitely multi account users don't have that much stardust too.

And with the iv re-rolling and special trade only once a day. Is actually quite tedious and wasteful. You can't direct trade away a perfect legendary that easy.

Also with the concept of Pokemon getting stronger in spoofer account.. Right now it doesn't really affect us. Pretty sure once PvP comes out, there are equally some form of restriction.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:52 PM   #4328

Technically groudon is not fire type but I get that niantic is gradually bringing back the weather trio and rolling out shiny

Damn no shiny Hooh for me and likely no kyogre too. Did 3 ytd but still no shiny. Not sure why some of u ppl say easy to get shiny.

What else... Fire event theme with shiny Groudon.
Old 19-06-2018, 04:09 PM   #4329
High Honorary Member

legendary shiny 1 out of 20.
i have 4 skygore. i did about 35 after it came back. quite heng.

ho oh i did about 40. only got 2 shiny.

so its all luck. but at least. not so uncommon like other shinies
Old 19-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #4330
High Supremacy Member

oh oh~~

player reputation incoming... will be plainly identify which player is legit or spoofer.

Old 19-06-2018, 08:29 PM   #4331

Not much use really. Only well known ppl like bt will care about reputation. For the rest of us we are just normal players. Eg even if a lvl 40 got shamed by previous ban record, after unban he can still play as per normal. Unless this reputation affects catch rate or star dust or exp if not will not have much use.

oh oh~~

player reputation incoming... will be plainly identify which player is legit or spoofer.

Old 19-06-2018, 08:56 PM   #4332

Haha, back then, Vivo was pretty much full lobbies up til the end

PS, it was recorded during a working weekday in the afternoon.

[YOUHD]
Wow super unluckily ...my girl finally got her shiny whale just now. 1/15 . 2307CP not bad too haven’t check IV

11 players fought till left 56s thought need to summon second round of Pokémon. Maybe because fewer players higher chance . She also got 9 revives that are precious as she has very few ..

Last edited by Sgtrad; 19-06-2018 at 08:59 PM..
Old 19-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #4333
Honorary Member

Wow super unluckily ...my girl finally got her shiny whale just now. 1/15 . 2307CP not bad too haven’t check IV

11 players fought till left 56s thought need to summon second round of Pokémon. Maybe because fewer players higher chance . She also got 9 revives that are precious as she has very few ..
non weather boost kyogre, as long CP over 2300 should be guarantee at least 90%
Old 19-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #4334

Not much use really. Only well known ppl like bt will care about reputation. For the rest of us we are just normal players. Eg even if a lvl 40 got shamed by previous ban record, after unban he can still play as per normal. Unless this reputation affects catch rate or star dust or exp if not will not have much use.
Exactly. This doesnt really discourage such activities.

But i think there's definitely more to it (obviously), maybe in time to come. Would be funny if some of those famous youtuber arent as legit as u think they are.. or maybe next time any hao lian post will kena backfire and require u to prove ur "status"

Anyway none of my business..
Old 19-06-2018, 09:38 PM   #4335
High Supremacy Member

now sd is the currency of pogo.
multi acc player if want to trade with ownself. must also go farm sd for alll their account. else cant trade. n since iv willl be re roll.
A wont trade B 100%. vice versa. becos its pointless.
Would spoofers have more sd and coins? If so the barrier to trading is less also.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.