HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2018, 09:44 PM   #4336

Definitely more coins because they can fly overseas to gym and there not so competitive. Sd will still need to grind not much short cut but of course with coins can spam star pieces but still got to play and grind

That why I salute ppl like milk tea who have so much stardust. Maybe I might have close to 50% of his if I didn’t often max out my Pokťmons lol

Would spoofers have more sd and coins? If so the barrier to trading is less also.

Last edited by jannworld; 19-06-2018 at 09:46 PM..
Old 19-06-2018, 09:46 PM   #4337
High Supremacy Member

Till now I still dun even have slaking, milotic n Salamance. Gen 3 pokedex still far from complete sad sia
Lol. I thought Iím the only one here in this thread without the above. Iím not as active as many of the legit players here but given the rarity, even if Iím more active, I wonít be a lot better.

Iím still waiting for a good tier 1 iv ralts to evolve. So u got a gardevoir already?
Old 19-06-2018, 09:56 PM   #4338
High Supremacy Member

I see some discussion ongoing here on trading and some negative feeling about it. For me, I feel that the restriction implemented are good enough.

Firstly, not many spoofers are stardust grinders and definitely multi account users don't have that much stardust too.

And with the iv re-rolling and special trade only once a day. Is actually quite tedious and wasteful. You can't direct trade away a perfect legendary that easy.

Also with the concept of Pokemon getting stronger in spoofer account.. Right now it doesn't really affect us. Pretty sure once PvP comes out, there are equally some form of restriction.
I was actually hoping niantic can introduce a parallel world.

I have nothing against spoofers except that when there is competition to holding or fighting a gym, the spoofers has significant advantage. So if one day, spoofers and non spoofers are separate out in a game, and do not compete with each other, it will be wonderful for everyone.

Then no need to argue if the lane is for pedestrians and cyclist, in that sense.

Of cos the reality is niantic will not do that as I believe there need to be more server space for that?
Old 19-06-2018, 10:00 PM   #4339
High Supremacy Member

Definitely more coins because they can fly overseas to gym and there not so competitive. Sd will still need to grind not much short cut but of course with coins can spam star pieces but still got to play and grind

That why I salute ppl like milk tea who have so much stardust. Maybe I might have close to 50% of his if I didnít often max out my Pokťmons lol
Spoofing to grind compared to walking to grind - more sd cos easier and more effective? ESP can fly to the nests?
Old 19-06-2018, 10:23 PM   #4340

Got raid in vivo after 6 also scary one. You see there only 20-40 people. But lobby can stay full for the next 20 mins one.
Finally caught a Kyogre! Went all the way to vivo, worth the trip lol. Two of the gyms had succeeding raids, all full. Failed to catch Kyogre on the 1st one, immediately rushed to the next raid, and finally caught it! 96% IVs too (if calculator is right).
Old 19-06-2018, 10:40 PM   #4341

Yes if u compare this way of course spoofer life way easier. Sitting on the sofa to grind vs outdoor walking and grinding - no need to compare spoofer wins hands down

But just now u mention coin vs sd so I said coin easier because sd still need to play and grind

Spoofing to grind compared to walking to grind - more sd cos easier and more effective? ESP can fly to the nests?
Old 20-06-2018, 07:11 AM   #4342
Honorary Member

Lol. I thought I’m the only one here in this thread without the above. I’m not as active as many of the legit players here but given the rarity, even if I’m more active, I won’t be a lot better.

I’m still waiting for a good tier 1 iv ralts to evolve. So u got a gardevoir already?
tiagong september community day might be ralts

saw someone posting a rumoured schedule of community day until february 2019

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
Old 20-06-2018, 07:53 AM   #4343

Yeah. I am keeping a few tier 1 male Ralts. This to prepare if future there is evolution to Gallade.
Old 20-06-2018, 08:08 AM   #4344
High Supremacy Member

3 Kyogre raids at Clementi Central around 8.30pm last night

Didn't go for the one at Art Friend

Went for both MRT and Commemerative Plaque ones

Still lots of people when I arrived 15 min after started

Did my 2nd one with less than 15 minutes at Comm Plaque still got a lobby of 9 people

Really a good idea for them to extend the raiding hours
Old 20-06-2018, 08:08 AM   #4345
High Supremacy Member

Any issue with 0.107.1 ?

No bug ?
Old 20-06-2018, 08:21 AM   #4346
Honorary Member

Any issue with 0.107.1 ?

No bug ?
Installed it, so far no issues.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 20-06-2018, 08:47 AM   #4347
Supremacy Member

If I install a spoofing app but not using it for pogo, will get ban? Trying to spoof for another app that is geo blocked.

Which spoofing app works well on android nougat?
Old 20-06-2018, 08:56 AM   #4348

If I install a spoofing app but not using it for pogo, will get ban? Trying to spoof for another app that is geo blocked.

If you have a spoofing app but it is not use for pogo, technically, you are not spoofing with pogo.

But in the event whereby you did not use this spoofing app on your pogo and you still get the red warning or ban, email NN.
Old 20-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #4349
Arch-Supremacy Member

Think Pogo scan for any spoofing app in the phone
Old 20-06-2018, 10:10 AM   #4350

Technically groudon is not fire type but I get that niantic is gradually bringing back the weather trio and rolling out shiny

Damn no shiny Hooh for me and likely no kyogre too. Did 3 ytd but still no shiny. Not sure why some of u ppl say easy to get shiny.
bro how many kyogre u did so far ah?
i am now 0/26 for shiny...thinking if i shd buy a box for last burst of fire

legendary shiny 1 out of 20.
i have 4 skygore. i did about 35 after it came back. quite heng.

ho oh i did about 40. only got 2 shiny.

so its all luck. but at least. not so uncommon like other shinies
seems like your odds are abt 1/20!
btw u got tio shiny see harm?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.