[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I whacked Zapdos 9 times using the timezone switching methods.... 4 for Friday, 5 for Saturday.

1 less for Friday cos I already used up that free pass.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my shiny Zapdos on last free raid pass for main account. Sub account no luck wor. Last time no shiny articuno, this time no shiny Zapdos. Ouch! Later try Europe.

Edge07

Reaction score
Usually after 5 raids and 1 hour plus walking, likely to head for an good lunch with a good fruitful day catch with few zapdos, rare berries and xp

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super lucky to net 3 shinies from 4 passes.
But this shiny so identical to the non shiny zapdos.

Not even aware that my 3rd shiny was a shiny (was not focusing) till I saw the overview screen of Pokémons.

Hope NN come up with more obvious differentiation . Perhaps they have to keep this as yellow cos it’s instinct mascot.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Super lucky to net 3 shinies from 4 passes.
But this shiny so identical to the non shiny zapdos.

Not even aware that my 3rd shiny was a shiny (was not focusing) till I saw the overview screen of Pokémons.

Hope NN come up with more obvious differentiation . Perhaps they have to keep this as yellow cos it’s instinct mascot.

shiny, brighter(darker) yellow
MjNmZTNkNTQ5MCMvV0FRb29CeWtLam5QanBKYnNId1dHekdkQXVvPS8zMXg0Njo4Njh4NTE3LzgwMHg0NTAvZmlsdGVyczpmb3JtYXQoanBlZyk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvMGNyYjAycm5oYXZzZWp5cmhwamhjYXpuOW5rNWl0cGlteHQ1MnFkbnN2MmJub2N3Z296ZXN4ajhpaHE3dXZ0Zi5qcGc.jpg

ALLIZWELL

Reaction score
I whacked Zapdos 9 times using the timezone switching methods.... 4 for Friday, 5 for Saturday.

Thanks to Kiwi Bro for timely info. Able to whack 9 using free pass.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score

gonna try this for next event.

but Kiwi8, will this mess up your emails and messages time stamping?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
gonna try this for next event.

but Kiwi8, will this mess up your emails and messages time stamping?

Most apps now follow just a single time UTC when timestamping records/emails/messages, and just change the display according the the phone's timezone. So if u change the timezone, the internal record's timestamp is still the same, but the display will be formatted to reflect the changed timezone.

So if the app is an older one that uses local timezone, then yes, would mess up. But such apps are not common now, or are obsolete already.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday did EX-raid at 9-star park gym (Friendship Forever Mural). Caught 2231 CP Mewtwo, my 5th Mewtwo!

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did Zapdos raid at 6x EX-raid gyms. Caught 5x zapdos, including shiny 97.8% 1898 CP Zapdos!

1st raid at 7-star park gym Tablet of Flora.
2nd raid at 8-star park gym Red Bridge Garden
3rd raid at 16-star park gym Yellow Worm Sculpture
4th raid at 17-star park gym Orange Butterfly
5th raid at 1-star park gym Crane Man
6th raid at 11-star park gym Nanyang Fitness Corners

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kumsiah for tip. Whack 10 times got 9 of which 3 are shiny! Highest shiny 1898:s12:

Not so lucky for baby this time round. Whack 10 caught 9 zero shiny.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.