HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2018, 03:41 PM   #4681
Supremacy Member

The value of friendship shows up in raids too. That is where multi account helps, cos after 90 days, there are extra 4 Premier balls. No longer need to worry about lack of Premier balls from lack of damaged dealt.
Give so many balls if kena kyogre type of animation must wait till move to center then can throw will mean wasting more time.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:49 PM   #4682
Supremacy Member

Now Journal will not show when your Pokemon has returned from Gym?
Old 24-06-2018, 03:50 PM   #4683
Supremacy Member

Why is it that AI always auto select my gengar when I try to hoot gym? Anyway to prevent that from happening short of transferring it to professor?
Old 24-06-2018, 03:51 PM   #4684
Supremacy Member

Go to the news icon. It has been moved there and it's easier to check how much coins your pokemon earned.
xRenol likes this.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:52 PM   #4685

Yes ivs will be reroll. Those guides and YouTube videos got mention and advise not to trade away good ivs. This is a good feature because:
1) chance to reroll a tier2 legendary to better iv
2) prevent ppl from selling it under table for $$

I’m reading and it seems that cp and iv both can be rerolled. There goes my high cp low iv mons - no point trading
Old 24-06-2018, 03:53 PM   #4686

Don't have absolute number of days on the progress. Pretty much like how the gym level status bar.

Raid together, hoot gym or trade is quite straightforward both will gain a day. But exchange gift if one accept but the other didn't, will both get 1 point for that day?

I can't imagine those with multiple accounts having this daily burden to exchange gift, raid, spin and catch daily. And after doing all that also can't really trade for $ which I think most of the uncle or auntie are probably trying to so by multi accounting.

I think most will stop multi account soon since not much incentive anyway.
Actually it does show hw many days more to go to become the next level of friend status. Need to click on e heart shape to chk it out... i have one showing 4 more days to be great friend
Old 24-06-2018, 03:54 PM   #4687
Supremacy Member

Anybody got any shiny alolan yet? Or is it even released already?
Old 24-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #4688
Supremacy Member

Actually it does show hw many days more to go to become the next level of friend status. Need to click on e heart shape to chk it out... i have one showing 4 more days to be great friend
Oh! Just saw it. Thanks!

How did you progress so fast? Mine all showing 5 days. Some 6.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:59 PM   #4689
Arch-Supremacy Member

After the generous 3 x sd water event, now want to catch Pokemon also no more motivation especially since hit level 40. Now is basically just click and see if got shiny variant. Daily research also no motivation to do since already have that legendary.

Who else playing like this now?
Boring loh, play gundam wars, quite nice leh.
Old 24-06-2018, 04:00 PM   #4690
Honorary Member

Give so many balls if kena kyogre type of animation must wait till move to center then can throw will mean wasting more time.
But one's alt-account is the best "friend" than any other real friend mah, cos one's alt-account will always be able to raid together, while real friend still needs to check his/her schedule whether it can fit into one's raiding schedule mah.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 24-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #4691
Honorary Member

I really dunno how the friendship progress is made.

For some friend, I already lost a day's progress, even though he sent gift and I sent gift too. Got to wait one more day in the quest towards Best Friend status.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 24-06-2018, 04:03 PM   #4692
Honorary Member

Why is it that AI always auto select my gengar when I try to hoot gym? Anyway to prevent that from happening short of transferring it to professor?
Cos Gengar has quite high DPS that is also good for neutral DPS lor. But it's definitely a glass cannon.

Dun depend on the AI, just use up one of the 5 slots for choosing your default gym attacking party lor.

Old 24-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #4693
Honorary Member

It has shifted to "News" liao.
xRenol likes this.

Old 24-06-2018, 04:05 PM   #4694

Oh! Just saw it. Thanks!

How did you progress so fast? Mine all showing 5 days. Some 6.
Ooh.. cos started the friendship thingy on friday.. hence its 3rd day now and 4 more days to go lo
Old 24-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #4695

I really dunno how the friendship progress is made.

For some friend, I already lost a day's progress, even though he sent gift and I sent gift too. Got to wait one more day in the quest towards Best Friend status.
My understanding is tht it will only be leveled up provided the gift was opened. Correct me if im sala😛
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.