HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #4696
Supremacy Member

I really dunno how the friendship progress is made.

For some friend, I already lost a day's progress, even though he sent gift and I sent gift too. Got to wait one more day in the quest towards Best Friend status.
Saw some chat on telegram saying that raid gives faster progress than gift exchange due to bug. I thought all activities are the same. Haven't verified it myself.

Actually extra premier balls and extra xp from raid seems to be the only incentive from this new friend feature. Trading even with reduced sd sucks since iv will be rerolled. Besides you can't trade to get those regional with overseas friend unless you are visiting them or vice versa.

Extra premier balls only useful when you kena a high iv encounter. If kena low iv sometimes I don't even bother using golden berry especially for those that you don't intend to power up since 3 extra candies doesn't really mean much anyway.
Old 24-06-2018, 04:54 PM   #4697
High Honorary Member

Give so many balls if kena kyogre type of animation must wait till move to center then can throw will mean wasting more time.
actually. if u have ar+
there is a trick. u can toggle it on n off. then just keep throwing great throw. v fast 1.
Old 24-06-2018, 04:57 PM   #4698
High Honorary Member

Why is it that AI always auto select my gengar when I try to hoot gym? Anyway to prevent that from happening short of transferring it to professor?
becos the recommandation is based on certain calculation.
if u understand it. u will know why. i explain before. . long post. dontwant type again. lol.

hmm 1 easy way is u make a party lo. so easier. no need choose. everytime
Old 24-06-2018, 05:09 PM   #4699
Supremacy Member

Strange. My baby account says 4 days to being great friend with my main with the main says 6 days to becoming great with my baby. Lost track of whether if I miss accepting any gift but I remember doing one raid and battling gym at least once together.

Think the friend counter is still buggy.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:10 PM   #4700
Supremacy Member

becos the recommandation is based on certain calculation.
if u understand it. u will know why. i explain before. . long post. dontwant type again. lol.

hmm 1 easy way is u make a party lo. so easier. no need choose. everytime
Yup u think I saw your post. I am wondering if turning off favorite flag on the Gengar would help. Guess the risk of accidentally transferring Gengar is low.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:13 PM   #4701
High Honorary Member

pretty standard. first 2 pkm in the gym always blissey snorlax chansey.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #4702
Supremacy Member

i don't think i have friends around me that still play this game
Old 24-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #4703
Arch-Supremacy Member

i don't think i have friends around me that still play this game
Same for me except my sister. But most of my friends added are from this forum here!
Old 24-06-2018, 07:01 PM   #4704
High Honorary Member

ya lor. can understand. nowadays. pple dont hang around long.
play awhile. change game. same like job. work awhile. quit.

lol.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:10 PM   #4705

I really dunno how the friendship progress is made.

For some friend, I already lost a day's progress, even though he sent gift and I sent gift too. Got to wait one more day in the quest towards Best Friend status.
I donít really know how it works too. My girlís account I raided with her and exchanged gifts but progress still slower than one of my fridend whom I added same day but later than my girlís. This friend we only exchange gifts.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:14 PM   #4706

Yes ivs will be reroll. Those guides and YouTube videos got mention and advise not to trade away good ivs. This is a good feature because:
1) chance to reroll a tier2 legendary to better iv
2) prevent ppl from selling it under table for $$
My friend tried and told me tier 1 re-roll to tier 4 ! I already warned him not to try . He wants to move all his powerful moms to sub-account and transfer weaker ones to main so that he can power up those weak ones cis main has a lot of SD.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:26 PM   #4707
High Honorary Member

nn not so stupid to come out with sth.. that dont really benefit them but benefit the player n let player poke them gao gao.

if iv dont re roll. pple will use their trade system. n black market.

end of the day.. there is no free lunch.

(if in future. if any) u want no iv re roll. can. but u have to buy a in shop item ( for that trade)
now. nn earn. so. they wont care. but. they probably wont do it. becos. sure kanna gao gao. haha!
Old 24-06-2018, 07:28 PM   #4708

pretty standard. first 2 pkm in the gym always blissey snorlax chansey.
I like to add Slaking as first few. Charge move pretty hard to dodge and damage is quite high. If no one add water type o also like to add water type just to make it a bit harder for the attacker as he/she needs to change mons for effective damage ..
Old 24-06-2018, 07:36 PM   #4709
High Honorary Member

I like to add Slaking as first few. Charge move pretty hard to dodge and damage is quite high. If no one add water type o also like to add water type just to make it a bit harder for the attacker as he/she needs to change mons for effective damage ..
yes. Play rough hit hard n fast. (if defender slaking got play rough)
if not. pls. dont put in gym. its useless max. lol.

if u use machamp to hoot... assuming u hoot alone. n defender slaking has 4k cp. after u chut 1 dymanic punch n 2nd is almost charge up. get ready to dodge the first play rough. dodge liao. then. rest is history.

after slaking drop 1 bar motivation. play rough or not. no diff liao. before it chut. it will faint liao

so imo. slaking still v useless. worst than snorlax.
but if attacker is not season gym hooter or someone who play the game blindly.
ya. slaking will always slap them hard. lol (at least once. when it has 4k cp)
Old 24-06-2018, 07:38 PM   #4710
High Honorary Member

but now no problem la. with gift.
the max pot n max revive. like free 1.
lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.