[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bit hesitant, should i waste time and camp and raid at ex-raid gyms today?? there's no pattern to which day the next wave would be right?? either a 7/8 days..

If its the following monday, cfm cannot make it..

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bit hesitant, should i waste time and camp and raid at ex-raid gyms today?? there's no pattern to which day the next wave would be right?? either a 7/8 days..

If its the following monday, cfm cannot make it..

The patter seems to be 2 now

So next one should be Monday 3/9

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the special quest 4/8 walk 10km with eevee

Does it count when you hit that stage and your have walked eevee for 4.9km, so just 0.1km and considered 5km done ?

Or need to start from scratch from 0 km ?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the special quest 4/8 walk 10km with eevee

Does it count when you hit that stage and your have walked eevee for 4.9km, so just 0.1km and considered 5km done ?

Or need to start from scratch from 0 km ?

As long as Eevee's your current buddy and it has shown how much you have walked, it will still count.

Example now I've walked Eevee for over 7km already and I haven't reached that quest yet. By the time I reached, it should be well over 10km already and immediately I'll get the quest reward.

zensushi

Reaction score
I thought I saw a Roselia as a Raid Boss. That's just sad...

At least put up those rare or more useful Pokémon as the Raid Boss? Bagon, Dratini & Larvitar for example? Even Chimecho would be a welcome sight...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought I saw a Roselia as a Raid Boss. That's just sad...

At least put up those rare or more useful Pokémon as the Raid Boss? Bagon, Dratini & Larvitar for example? Even Chimecho would be a welcome sight...

Seems like Chimecho no longer hatches from 10km eggs where it used to.

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh crap... quest 3/8 has hatching tasks... I already used my super incubator from quest 1/8 to hatch 2 10km eggs

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I showed off the shiny Forrestress in gym twice today.. both time knock out orettt fast but what the hack . Aim is to show off only

Actually shinies are just different colour from the original. I myself don't have all of the shinies, in fact there are many that I don't have.

But that doesn't really bother me as long as my Pokédex is filled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.