HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #6166

It was a fun outreach today. I went to the nearest gym at 11 am, only a scattered few trainers on sight. But lobby told a different story, with a strong 20 trainers putting in an effortless slaughter of the first unfortunate boss that was on duty at the gym. Was delighted to get a shiny on first try. A few of us started to discuss if we want to raid together, and we started a tiring but enjoyable walk around the estate for the next one and a half hour. A few have several phones, and multiple account, and all were happy to wait for everyone to complete before moving to the next target.
On a personal note, was fortuitous to get 3 out of 6 shiny zapdos. Highest is with 89% IV. Happy on 2 counts - the 3 shiny Zapdos I caught and the good company I made in the time raiding together. Giving credits when it is due, I take my hat off NN for this masterstroke. It is a cool way to bring people together for a common goal.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Old 21-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #6167

shiny, brighter(darker) yellow
Ya, all of us in the raid group were amusing ourselves how difficult to identify a shiny zapdos. We concluded the colour of the legs is the most striking distinction between a shiny and a non shiny.

Old 21-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #6168

Welcome back!
Aiyo why never come n say hello, haha
Think I was abit gamjeong cos was late, so didn't notice u were in same lobby, if not I will shout your IGN loud loud, keke

Hmmm.., next time I'll look out for father n daughter combo

PS.... I see you parked in the ocean art gym, well done ah
Pps....I see you in TMA too, congrats! WahHaha
Ocean Art was before 11am, trying to make as many blue gyms as possible for more balls during the raids. In fact I tried to take downTMA too before 11am but was not successful and I was at TMA waiting but no Zapdos !! They said it means this gymwill become ex-raid gym ! After 5 raids my bag is so full I really need to unload some potions and revives so that I have space to open gifts. If I donít open gifts some friends may complain ! Hence I fought at TMA .

Last edited by Sgtrad; 21-07-2018 at 04:38 PM..
Old 21-07-2018, 04:35 PM   #6169

Today did Zapdos raid at 6x EX-raid gyms. Caught 5x zapdos, including shiny 97.8% 1898 CP Zapdos!

1st raid at 7-star park gym Tablet of Flora.
2nd raid at 8-star park gym Red Bridge Garden
3rd raid at 16-star park gym Yellow Worm Sculpture
4th raid at 17-star park gym Orange Butterfly
5th raid at 1-star park gym Crane Man
6th raid at 11-star park gym Nanyang Fitness Corners
Mrhello congrat ! Seldom see you here lately. Letís us know your progress once a while ok
Old 21-07-2018, 04:38 PM   #6170

Got my shiny Zapdos on last free raid pass for main account. Sub account no luck wor. Last time no shiny articuno, this time no shiny Zapdos. Ouch! Later try Europe.

paris a good spot at 5pm sgt
jq75 likes this.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #6171
Honorary Member

paris a good spot at 5pm sgt
NN coming hard on spoofers

how can a player do two 3 hr Zapdos raid and get 10 pass in a day?

don't walk into a trap

Last edited by jq75; 21-07-2018 at 04:47 PM..
Old 21-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #6172

But it’s true not everyone uses or knows these lock method tricks. This afternoon went to 1 ex raid the auntie next to me air ball 3 times because she just blindly spin the ball aggressively for like 10 secs then anyhow curved throw, didn’t see if the mewtwo is jumping or attacking. I helped her use the target lock And 1 gold razz and great throw later got it and she so happy coz it’s her first mewtwo.
Good gesture!
Ya, its true. To me, this lock method is the way to go in legendary raids. But a considerable number of trainers are not aware of this method. Hack, I have also seen aunties who throw straight balls only, never mind using the lock method. The downside of this lock method is it takes longer since it takes time for the mon to initiates an attack. One uncle I met some time back who noticed I was taking a long time capturing the mon after a raid commented he rather just aim and throw and let RNG determine the rest, especially if he don't intend to keep the low iv mon. In a way, he has a point as well. Time is precious, and if the mon is not going to be one he fancies, no point taking up the time to catch it. For me, even if I know from the cp it's a low iv mon, I'll still try my best to catch it. For the candies. :-)

Old 21-07-2018, 04:45 PM   #6173

Welcome back!
Aiyo why never come n say hello, haha
Think I was abit gamjeong cos was late, so didn't notice u were in same lobby, if not I will shout your IGN loud loud, keke

Hmmm.., next time I'll look out for father n daughter combo

PS.... I see you parked in the ocean art gym, well done ah
Pps....I see you in TMA too, congrats! WahHaha
Did you help to feed My mon in TMA ? All the mons ate around 5 - 6 berries , my mon 12 ?! Ha ha whoever fed , thanks 🙏
Old 21-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #6174
Arch-Supremacy Member

Got a shiny Zapdos after around 10 raids today.

By the way, alolan Digletts and Geodudes are now hatching via 7km eggs.

Last edited by Snoweagle; 21-07-2018 at 05:55 PM..
Old 21-07-2018, 04:53 PM   #6175

Mrhello congrat ! Seldom see you here lately. Letís us know your progress once a while ok
Ya.. do update once in awhile and congrats on your shiny.
Old 21-07-2018, 04:55 PM   #6176

It was a fun outreach today. I went to the nearest gym at 11 am, only a scattered few trainers on sight. But lobby told a different story, with a strong 20 trainers putting in an effortless slaughter of the first unfortunate boss that was on duty at the gym. Was delighted to get a shiny on first try. A few of us started to discuss if we want to raid together, and we started a tiring but enjoyable walk around the estate for the next one and a half hour. A few have several phones, and multiple account, and all were happy to wait for everyone to complete before moving to the next target.
On a personal note, was fortuitous to get 3 out of 6 shiny zapdos. Highest is with 89% IV. Happy on 2 counts - the 3 shiny Zapdos I caught and the good company I made in the time raiding together. Giving credits when it is due, I take my hat off NN for this masterstroke. It is a cool way to bring people together for a common goal.

Agree on the well done NN part.
Thatís the reason why I donít encourage private groups for such community events
Old 21-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #6177

don't walk into a trap
dont think will get free pass in europe as even u change time zone u had already use the pass for the day unless u do in later in usa
it just a chance for u to raid for shiny
Old 21-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #6178

don't walk into a trap
If Toonsy92 doesnít spoof ... it means is super dangerous to do so
jq75 likes this.
Old 21-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #6179
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any SG Discord for raiding?
Old 21-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #6180
High Supremacy Member

Went to India & Germany seperately for two Accounts.

2nd raid see shiny on sub account in Germany ...

& back to back see shiny on 2nd/3rd raid for main account in India.

Wth. Singpore gyms don't like me is it.

Last edited by Toonsy92; 21-07-2018 at 05:49 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.