HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #6226

There is strong case of encountering lucky version pokemon only when rainbow spotted.
Actually, just thinking, if this is the case, will this trigger trainers to hunt for lucky pokémon and "collect" them, just like shiny pokémon? That will be really be a devious move by NN to ring in the registers with more and more trainers needing to buy extra pokémon storage. Tsk.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Old 22-07-2018, 10:09 AM   #6227

I only have a few friends added, so with less demand, the supply will be manageable. Usually on my way to night walk or weekend activities, I can replenish the 10 gifts allowed in storage.

I should do night walk too ... I guess
Old 22-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #6228

Actually, just thinking, if this is the case, will this trigger trainers to hunt for lucky pokémon and "collect" them, just like shiny pokémon? That will be really be a devious move by NN to ring in the registers with more and more trainers needing to buy extra pokémon storage. Tsk.

Still on this thought. If NN changed the colour of the lucky pokémon, this is going to be really interesting. Non shiny version, shiny version, alolan version and now lucky version. NN huat Ah. How to buy NN shares?

Old 22-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #6229

I should do night walk too ... I guess
Night walks are fun. Try it. There are quite a significant number of night joggers, so you will not feel alone definitely. You will also meet hard core trainers on e scoot fighting gyms and catching pokémon past 10 pm. They are a different breed, a league of their own.

Old 22-07-2018, 11:00 AM   #6230

?? u is mrhello?

no wonder i tot how come nv post for quite sometime.

why change nick ah.
No lah.. mr hello updated a few pages before this.
I also noticed he never provide his updates as frequent as before .. he recently updated that he caught a shiny zapdos so I congratulated him
jq75 likes this.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #6231
High Supremacy Member

Night walks are fun. Try it. There are quite a significant number of night joggers, so you will not feel alone definitely. You will also meet hard core trainers on e scoot fighting gyms and catching pokémon past 10 pm. They are a different breed, a league of their own.

You're right. At night got a lot of people also. Just that I prefer to sleep instead of sweating it out at night.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #6232

I think 3k++ sgd is peanuts to him. The man is not working full time and yet is driving a Lexus- either he millionaire retired early or some rich’s man son. Either way u have to agree that he is in position to chase his dreams without needing to work to earn $$ and bring Food to the table for the family like most of us

i just watched PN youtube video last night.

BT reallly is solid... he really buy pokecoin machiam no need money. sort of.

right now. his acc. got 300k pokecoins. thats almost 3k++ sgd.
(he say thats the amount of coin he prepare for his travel in usa..)

jin satkii....
jq75 likes this.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:34 AM   #6233

There’s nothing wrong with this. I also only added family members and real life friends and 4-6 of us raid regularly on weekends.

Yes, noticed the disclaimer in add friend request. I only have 2 friends I personally know who is still playing pokémon go. Added them. But it seemed like everyone is adding other trainers without much thoughts so I have added another 4 more, mainly to see if I can "make" more friends playing the same game.
I'm always paranoid about such social stuff, so do pardon my hidebound and conservative nature.

Old 22-07-2018, 11:37 AM   #6234
Honorary Member

thats why in the first place. they say. u only add pple u know.

if not. aiya. who will track u down. if so scare then dont add any friend lo.
collect gifts at different places. who really stalk a player, even in close vicinity, u also dunno who is it
Old 22-07-2018, 11:38 AM   #6235

When I saw this pix. My first reaction is CNY celebration come early? Lol

What is Lucky Pokemon??
Old 22-07-2018, 11:44 AM   #6236
High Honorary Member

Still on this thought. If NN changed the colour of the lucky pokémon, this is going to be really interesting. Non shiny version, shiny version, alolan version and now lucky version. NN huat Ah. How to buy NN shares?

nn cannot anyhow change color of the pokemon.

add text ok. change color. cannot. unless. nitendo say can. unlikely
Old 22-07-2018, 11:46 AM   #6237
High Honorary Member

You're right. At night got a lot of people also. Just that I prefer to sleep instead of sweating it out at night.
i do night walk. like 1-2hrs. along the longkang. only when there is stardust event. if not. i just play whenever i can when i move point A to B. wont specific cater time for it. haha.
Old 22-07-2018, 11:49 AM   #6238
High Honorary Member

I think 3k++ sgd is peanuts to him. The man is not working full time and yet is driving a Lexus- either he millionaire retired early or some rich’s man son. Either way u have to agree that he is in position to chase his dreams without needing to work to earn $$ and bring Food to the table for the family like most of us
ya. he is rich. the hse he stay n the car. etc etc. is nt cheap too.
its impossible to spend n have so much wealth assuming he play this game fulll time n at his age. (unless he tio 5million toto. single winner)

recently he go china with his family n took a photo outside Wanda shopping mall.
who knows. his family got anything to do with that.

(google wanda group .. enough said.)

nonetheless. jin satkii la. willing to spend so much money n time on a game. really is legend ..

Last edited by TwMilkTeaTw; 22-07-2018 at 11:53 AM..
Old 22-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #6239

I feel like removing some of my friends in my list which are not really active in this game.

Always having item storage issue and not able to collect gifts. I had the feeling with the gift feature, Niantic made us to play more...............
Agree, oblige to collect gifts and open gifts. When I was in TWN and I was so free it was okay. I even took a lot of trouble to walk to the nice sculpture many times to collect gifts. Than comr the potions and revives part. Have to engage in more gym fights to clear if not quite wasted.

Last edited by Sgtrad; 22-07-2018 at 11:56 AM..
Old 22-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #6240

I kind of prefer the sleeping part 😴
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.