[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

limbs03

Reaction score
so i managed to get a few best friends during the weekend, and it got me wondering...this 100k xp (200k w lucky egg!!) really hyper inflates the xp pool...i kinda don't see the need to catch mons now...100k exp is equivalent to catching 600+ mons!

i suppose brandon tan would be busy collecting and sending gifts now instead of grinding....

just something for thought :s22:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so i managed to get a few best friends during the weekend, and it got me wondering...this 100k xp (200k w lucky egg!!) really hyper inflates the xp pool...i kinda don't see the need to catch mons now...100k exp is equivalent to catching 600+ mons!

i suppose brandon tan would be busy collecting and sending gifts now instead of grinding....

Will be extra xp for the big time players

But they will still grind for the SD

All these bonus XP will bring up level fast

Will end up quite a lot of level 40 without a strong collection of mon

Compare to someone who started right from the beginning, much easier to level up with the xp from raids/friends

zensushi

Reaction score
Caught a decent Mewtwo.

jplAXA1.jpg

zensushi

Reaction score
So humblevof you.

Millions of people crave for it 100% max mewtwo, and u call it decent only.

It doesn't have access to Shadow Ball...unfortunately.

Gong xi Gong xi!

If I catch 100iv will pump again. Currently have one 98iv only :D

It comes with Confusion + Flamethrower. Guess Psycho Cut + Ice Beam would be the way to go?

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My catch rate for Mew2 so far is 1/4............................:o

Luckily didn't encounter a 2275CP so far. If not, I kena heart attack liao........................:s13:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It doesn't have access to Shadow Ball...unfortunately.

It comes with Confusion + Flamethrower. Guess Psycho Cut + Ice Beam would the way to go?

TM it to Psycho Cut + Ice Beam and u will have yourself a very good Ice-type attacker until Mamoswine!

Sgtrad

Reaction score

Yup we are best friend now !

Sgtrad

Reaction score
So humblevof you.

Millions of people crave for it 100% max mewtwo, and u call it decent only.

Ha ha I was at an ex-raid , someone asked is 100% 2275 ? So lucky . I never smell so didn’t know the answer but other congrat right away .

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Shadow Ball & Hyper Beam are no longer available through the Charged TMs. :sad:

:)

I spend 15 charge TMs to learn that , painful lesson!! After 11 , I thought to myself maybe it is no longer available and better check gamepress and confirmed it !

Last edited:

limbs03

Reaction score
Ha ha I was at an ex-raid , someone asked is 100% 2275 ? So lucky . I never smell so didn’t know the answer but other congrat right away .

dude u nv check your PM ah, i was trying to reach you to sync the gift opening with lucky egg! :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.