[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think I will hold off any evolving until the next replacement comm day. No time to play liao.

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grand finale to a sucky CD at Vivo.
Ys3jhQHl.png

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Is it me or its the server? This month CD like vey little shiny. On the good side, got a 93% shiny and a 100% non shiny. Thanks to NZ weather booast

In Taiwan , even though there was so much lag , up to one hour hang, I caught 1 shiny. Helped my girl caught 2 shiny.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Incense is useless in this game. Another item is lure.

Yeah I feel the same for incense. It is especislly the case when playing multiple phones, no time to catch the extra pokemon from the incense.

As for lure, I will just use them on any available pokestop to use them up.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Yup, the crowd is horrible. Remind me of MBS that time.

Too bad, my Mew2 caught is CP 2219..................:o

Omg vivo so crowded? Lucky i did not go there. I was quite happy with my route. Still a lot of people around but not too bad. Can see a lot of people playing today too

keewee0415

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Omg vivo so crowded? Lucky i did not go there. I was quite happy with my route. Still a lot of people around but not too bad. Can see a lot of people playing today too
Wat you see is just 70% of the crowd. Got another 30% behind the glass doors all the way to the escalators in front of Nespresso and Tangs.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Wat you see is just 70% of the crowd. Got another 30% behind the glass doors all the way to the escalators in front of Nespresso and Tangs.

Holy ****. Okay. I will never go to vivo on CD. That's insane. I already am pissed off even today when people just stop in the middle of the road. I always try to stand at the side so I don't block people behind me.

Vivo you can't even move with that crowd...

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
? You mean why I evolved the poke? During the event you can evolve to get a metagross with meteor mash which is a very strong move. So

So this moveset is only during this event when u evolve. I see, thanks.

cqefan

Reaction score
Interesting, I didn't have any network issue at all. Maybe because both my accounts use FB log in.

Don't mind the extra day. Likely to be weekend I think.

jannworld

Reaction score
Actually I find incense quite good when on the move.
Eg playing on a bus using incense rocks it can bring in some extra spawns - not critical but good to have

Lures I only use in shopping mall when sitting down having lunch or dinner else I agree is quite useless

Incense is useless in this game. Another item is lure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.