Reaction score
sW7WYHz.png

This?

Powerful or not....................... :s21:

limbs03

Reaction score
Halloween event should start in a few days time

I'm hoping and expecting at least double candy , if triple even better

i've been waiting for this for the longest time liao....my storage full of stuff to trash :s22:
if they dont give at least double candy i flip table sia

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've been waiting for this for the longest time liao....my storage full of stuff to trash :s22:
if they dont give at least double candy i flip table sia

Just trade the same Pokemon among your friend is already equivalent to double candy. You get one from trade and get another when you trash. Only dilemma is when it turns lucky.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just trade the same Pokemon among your friend is already equivalent to double candy. You get one from trade and get another when you trash. Only dilemma is when it turns lucky.

Actually the best combo is trade pokemon that have far away location (just one side with the further location can already, the other pokemon can be from Singapore or so). This gives 3 candy for the trade.

To get those pokemon, can try to get them from the gifts from foreign-based trainers. USA or Europe is suitable cos they already exceed the distance limit.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the best combo is trade pokemon that have far away location (just one side with the further location can already, the other pokemon can be from Singapore or so). This gives 3 candy for the trade.

To get those pokemon, can try to get them from the gifts from foreign-based trainers. USA or Europe is suitable cos they already exceed the distance limit.

Problem is must hatch 7km egg.:s22:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody still seeing friendship days unsynch issue? I am seeing 1 day to great friend on my main but my sub has 2 days to great friend status. So if we do a raid will both become synchronized?

Trying to figure out when to crack lucky egg.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Funny, why they don't put the EX raid day on weekends so more people are free........................:s8:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I end up never "fly" to my two morning 10:30am ex raids, handphone issue and super busy at work. :sad:

Just did the 6pm one on sub account... lousy CP as usual. And it make me go until last ball. :s22:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Funny, why they don't put the EX raid day on weekends so more people are free........................:s8:

They do, though we are now at the cycle where it is the weekday.

From what I see, they seem to set two ex raids as Day 1, then 2 weeks later, two ex raids will be on Day 2.

So eventually we will reach the stage where there will be 2 ex raid weeks on subsequent Saturdays, then another 2 weeks on subsequent Sundays, then the cycle repeats with Monday.

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, a quick check, those of u that are on starhub, were u able to raid suceessfully today?

noticed that my network very erratic today, at the end of the countdown timer, upon entering into the battle, im either stuck at the 'GO' message, or im being thrown out, and thus displaying error (43).

lost a premium raid pass as a result of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.