[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannworld

Reaction score
Since kyogre came out, vapoeron, gyarados, miltolic all become secondary

They are only needed provided u going for a full water Squad and not enough kyogres (in other words act as backup or squad filler)

If 1-1 and need only 1 water attacker - definitiely is kyogre

Vaporeon also a good one in term of attacking Gym.

jannworld

Reaction score
In terms of best attackers (dps) currently:

Water: kyogre
Electric: raikou
Fire: moltres
Psychic: mewtwo
Ghost: mewtwo
Ice: mewtwo
Fighting: machamp
Dragon: rayquaza
Fairy: gardevoir
Steel: meteo mash metagross
Rock: smackdown tyranitar
Ground: groudon
Flying: aerial ace rayquaza
Grass: should be frenzy plant venasaur
Dark: bc tyranitar
Normal: I dunno lol

Based on the above can’t really say gen1 dominating

Quite a good mix

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro u got a good kyogre? If have then really no reason to use vapoeron as ur no1 water option

Screenshot201810241635231540370169.jpg

My Kyogre haven't really power up yet. Maybe that's why I find it not good.
Also not enough candies to power up so many of them.

jannworld

Reaction score
Maybe just choose 1 best iv and get it up to at least lvl 30.5

According to gamepress a lvl 30 kyogre is better than a lvl 40 gyarados or vapoeron- that’s how far the gap is

The GAP between rayquaza and dragonite still close so if u short of candies can forgo rayquaza but kyogre is a great investment the best water Pokémon in the entire game ( gen4 palkia no water fast move)
Screenshot201810241635231540370169.jpg

My Kyogre haven't really power up yet. Maybe that's why I find it not good.
Also not enough candies to power up so many of them.

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score

According to gamepress a lvl 30 kyogre is better than a lvl 40 gyarados or vapoeron- that’s how far the gap is

The GAP between rayquaza and dragonite still close so if u short of candies can forgo rayquaza but kyogre is a great investment the best water Pokémon in the entire game ( gen4 palkia no water fast move)

Yes always has one kyogre in my battle team

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

OK, will tried...............:)

ALLIZWELL

Reaction score
Actually on my girl’s account I have a handicap. After previous update imy iPhone6 is always with AR+. Very hard to judge when it is AR+. After I throw if I my hand shake a bit the Pokémon will shift too. Very hard to get “Greats” with AR+ on . I use 2 phones and 2 accounts to get extra balls

I am using old iphone (5S) as well as iphone X,and I am able to change the mode from AR+ To normal. In the settings — go to pokemon go - enable the camera, then when ur catching the mons, u can change the AR to normal mode first time in the catch screen .

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Hmm is it worth to power up? I think it's weakest among other legendary for Gen 4

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

Power up pokemon dun need see worth or not worth one. You like, you power up liao! :D

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Power up pokemon dun need see worth or not worth one. You like, you power up liao! :D

If give me 10 million stardust, I will.

Otherwise, I have to carefully pick the ones to pump. :o

Oh btw, do u want to resume our in-game friendship ah? Recently I got many to BF liao, so I can work on new friendship already.

Especially ours have already progressed so many days liao, kinda wasted not to resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.