[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just caught a shiny duskull .. Will you guys keep this or just transfer ?

The pokedex will only be truly complete when u capture the shiny version of the base pokemon, and also evolve it for all the evolved forms of the base pokemon.

Luckily we need not catch/evolve both male and female version of the shiny pokemon. Just one gender of the shiny will light up both gender icons in the shiny entry if applicable.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After all special research completed, will get Spiritomb?

No need complete leh

Just need to catch 108 mons on page 2 got Spiritomb already

The rest of the quest is just for extras like SD and candies

Can slowly take your time

Now I'm stuck at the spin 8 new pokestops quests but both my accounts already got Spiritomb

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I was lucky to have a 91% shadow claw gengar. So the rest are not needed

I got two of them 100% IV one, but low level.

Seeing that they are quite glass cannon, dun really feel like powering them up.

jannworld

Reaction score
Yah see if the new cp formula can make them better. For now I also dun use gengar alakazam or jinx coz I dun believe glass cannons are useful

I got two of them 100% IV one, but low level.

Seeing that they are quite glass cannon, dun really feel like powering them up.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If one of the friend opens a gift and gets the next level bonus xp but deleted you while you were offline, will you get the same bonus or lose it?

jannworld

Reaction score
Wah this one need to experiment to know

Maybe u try for science and share ur findings here

If one of the friend opens a gift and gets the next level bonus xp but deleted you while you were offline, will you get the same bonus or lose it?

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah this one need to experiment to know

Maybe u try for science and share ur findings here

My latest baby account just kena. :( But I didn't keep track of my xp and not sure if I got credit. I don't think I got it because I didn't see the usual pop up when you level up the friendship.

Seems like it was done on purpose because the guy didn't open the first gift that was sent and I have been opening all his gift daily for 6 days. And out of the blue when I first log on today, i saw on my notification that he opened my gift on the 7th day but he was no longer in my friend list. :( Damn selfish siah.

Last edited:

jannworld

Reaction score
Wah ok
It’s unfortunate case

This is partly why I only befriend real life friends and family members

My latest baby account just kena. :( But I didn't keep track of my xp and not sure if I got credit. I don't think I got it because I didn't see the usual pop up when you level up the friendship.

Seems like it was done on purpose because the guy didn't open the first gift that was sent and I have been opening all his gift daily for 6 days. And out of the blue when I first log on today, i saw on my notification that he opened my gift on the 7th day but he was no longer in my friend list. :( Damn selfish siah.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you and your friend are already ultra friend status and one of you delete the account, you will still be Ultra Friend Status with the other friend once you add him as friend again.

So I guess you should also get the same bonus.

Maybe those who had multiple accounts can verified.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you and your friend are already ultra friend status and one of you delete the account, you will still be Ultra Friend Status with the other friend once you add him as friend again.

So I guess you should also get the same bonus.

Maybe those who had multiple accounts can verified.

I am talking about the one time 10k, 50k, 100k xp bonus when you hit the various friendship milestone.

And the problem is I don't remember what is his friend code so it's going to be impossible to re-add him. Even if I were to request to re add, he may not accept.

Anyway, lesson learnt is to not keep sending gift especially when the milestone is 2 days away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.