[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Managed to catch one shiny 100%, evolved and pump until lvl 37.5. Now got 3x 100% with MM and 2 100% with FC.

My metagross army complete.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
wow........ with double candy boost + pinap can easily harvest 1000 candies within 1.5 hrs.

Though the shinies i caught was crap...

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm caught the most shiny so far during CD. Around 30++

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow........ with double candy boost + pinap can easily harvest 1000 candies within 1.5 hrs.

I accumulated 3K plus of candies but just too bad only catch 2 normal above 90% IV and evolve them.

The rest I did not evolved. Too bad Meteor Mash Move is only available during this CD.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourn for my 100% Level 35 shiny... flee away from Main account.:sad::sad:

VV1WKVX.jpg

Ended up my Sub account got more 100% shiny than Main.:s13::s22:

Main Account Level 4 100% SHINY.. can pump until crazy.:s22:

1oBsoiZ.jpg

Sub Account

Qh8FvaF.jpg

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score

same, but since got so much candies, my brother and i just evolve all our shinies to get the CD move then slowly do special trade for the upcoming days and see if luck good enough to get nice reroll

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourn for my 100% Level 35 shiny... flee away from Main account.:sad::sad:

VV1WKVX.jpg

Ended up my Sub account got more 100% shiny than Main.:s13::s22:

Main Account Level 4 100% SHINY.. can pump until crazy.:s22:

1oBsoiZ.jpg

Sub Account

Qh8FvaF.jpg

Did you golden berry and ultra ball?

I always do that for shiny.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Ok confirm no gyms or stops here in China

This morning battle level 5 at airport . 4 persons , the other 2 were level 30 , 27. Fought till left 5 sec but anyway KO Raid boss. As I was rushing to the gate , I walked , stopped to throw in between . Because was such a rush of couse many balls missed and boss fled. Just felt so wasted if I don’t do one before 6 days not able to raid or play .

Enjoy your game and I will be back

koolkool

Reaction score
"100% beldum!"
Everyone around him looked at him.
"It's at xxx Park. From telegram group."
xxx Park is about 700m away. One group started running, and then more joined in. I was stunned. That reminded me of the days in MBS. I looked at my watch. I still have an hour before I need to stop this CD. Decided to join in. Unfortunately by the time we reached the destination, the beldum has despawned. I looked around as I see some out of breath faces, and some with a hint of disappointment. The consolation was that there were abundance of beldums at the park, and I did my round in the park before real world commitments prompted my withdrawal from my virtual hunt.
This rerun added 6 more shinies and some good tier 1 non shiny beldums. My streat of not getting a tier 1 shiny continued for quite a few CD now. (not counting the 100% shiny lucky I got from my trade with my daughter) I evolved a total of 8 MM Metagross in the 2 CD combined, and powered up 5 of them to around cp 2800. This will be the steel pokemon I go for, for now. Overall, couldn't asked for any better result.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok confirm no gyms or stops here in China

This morning battle level 5 at airport . 4 persons , the other 2 were level 30 , 27. Fought till left 5 sec but anyway KO Raid boss. As I was rushing to the gate , I walked , stopped to throw in between . Because was such a rush of couse many balls missed and boss fled. Just felt so wasted if I don’t do one before 6 days not able to raid or play .

Enjoy your game and I will be back

Still have event coming Saturday....................... :s12:

silverstone

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same, but since got so much candies, my brother and i just evolve all our shinies to get the CD move then slowly do special trade for the upcoming days and see if luck good enough to get nice reroll

yeah, i did that too, and also evolved those 90% and above one, and powered up one 98%, now im left with just 3 beldum candies :s31:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.