Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 04:56 PM   #8266
High Supremacy Member

1 question....

are shiny pokemon just for trophy purposes ? Not for gym battles ?

I am in the yellow team...and most of my shiny has this appraisal (...not the best in battles).

So why are shiny pokemon so sought out for ?
Just for collection and show off to trainers.

To me, unless the shiny is tier1, then it's OK to power up. If not, no point wasting your SDs.
Old 20-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #8267

Better mass ctm most to shadow ball. If they do give better move (maybe mewtwo signature??) tml we can hunt again and worry about that from tml onwards.

Confirm thing is shadow ball gone after tonight.

I heard shadow ball after 20th no more liao......................
Old 20-09-2018, 06:23 PM   #8268

Better mass ctm most to shadow ball. If they do give better move (maybe mewtwo signature??) tml we can hunt again and worry about that from tml onwards.

Confirm thing is shadow ball gone after tonight.
if they give better move, isnt it a slap on their face?? then whats so exclusive about the mewtwo from ex-raid?not like we can eat or showcase our shadowball or hyperbeam..

i cant predict the future, whether move balancing, new move set due to new gen etc. but as of now i always assume making shadow ball and hyperbeam a legacy move is to pacify those "upset & took time" to get their mewtwo via ex-raid and it should remain "superior for the time being.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:14 PM   #8269

Hard to say. Tiagong mewtwo signature move psystrike already in the codes so not impossible they release one with better moveset

if they give better move, isnt it a slap on their face?? then whats so exclusive about the mewtwo from ex-raid?not like we can eat or showcase our shadowball or hyperbeam..

i cant predict the future, whether move balancing, new move set due to new gen etc. but as of now i always assume making shadow ball and hyperbeam a legacy move is to pacify those "upset & took time" to get their mewtwo via ex-raid and it should remain "superior for the time being.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:16 PM   #8270
Honorary Member

I think they will just proceed to give Mewtwo signature move Psystrike.

Can't really say Shadow Ball is inferior to Psystrike. Psystrike will be great as a Psychic attacker, while Shadow Ball is still good as a Ghost attacker.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 20-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #8271
Arch-Supremacy Member

sorry har.. what time (Singapore time) the mewtwo starts? Friday morning Singapore time?
Old 20-09-2018, 07:36 PM   #8272
Honorary Member

sorry har.. what time (Singapore time) the mewtwo starts? Friday morning Singapore time?
Let's just say it will start in tomorrow's raids. The birds + regirock are leaving after tonite's raids.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #8273
Arch-Supremacy Member

Let's just say it will start in tomorrow's raids. The birds + regirock are leaving after tonite's raids.
haha..thanks
Old 20-09-2018, 07:44 PM   #8274
High Honorary Member

tonight. right now. if u see lvl5. is ur last chance fo raid the bird n rock before they leave for a long long time.

tml u wake up. if u see lvl 5 egg. they should hatch into mewtwo.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:45 PM   #8275

Hard to say. Tiagong mewtwo signature move psystrike already in the codes so not impossible they release one with better moveset

Can't really say Shadow Ball is inferior to Psystrike. Psystrike will be great as a Psychic attacker, while Shadow Ball is still good as a Ghost attacker.
that's true too.. depends on how u look at it..

actually no diff to me la.. i dont mind its available to all.. and to realistically get the so called maximum dps, its all under the "ideal scenario", where u cant possibly execute it all the time too.. i dont even power up most of my pokemon
Old 20-09-2018, 07:47 PM   #8276
Arch-Supremacy Member

4am, 21 Sep here.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:01 PM   #8277

Budden psystrike cooldown is 4.4sec, even longer then Outrage, they gt to chg sth to it otherwise, better off using psychic as a psychic attacker?
Old 20-09-2018, 08:38 PM   #8278
High Honorary Member

pretty sure they will change the cooldown if nt the damage.

if they were to release it tml.

like they last min also change the exculsive move for frenzy plant blast burn n last resort. before releasing to the mass.. if u can recall...
Old 20-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #8279
High Supremacy Member

4am, 21 Sep here.
Hopefully can catched one before I go to work. Then another one after work...........................
Old 20-09-2018, 10:51 PM   #8280
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hopefully can catched one before I go to work. Then another one after work...........................
I most probably have to wait until after work then catch or weekend. Next monday to thursday have reservice.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.