HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2018, 05:27 PM   #8581

I more curious whether he is ji tao tio 2nd strike or already got 1st strike black letter warning beforehand.
Old 29-09-2018, 05:28 PM   #8582
Supremacy Member

Could it be this?

use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in a manner not permitted by these Terms, including but not limited to (a) gathering in App items or resources for sale outside the App, (b) performing services in the App in exchange for payment outside the App, or (c ) sell, resell, rent, or lease the App or your Account;

From Niantic t&c
https://www.nianticlabs.com/terms/pokemongo/en/
Old 29-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #8583

LOL he had advertised his service for the past 2 years

Till now then got reaction ?
I supposed depending on if got people report him or not. Or if there were actual $ transaction too.

Now too How Lian got banned I laughed so hard.

May also be other things he did with his account.
Old 29-09-2018, 06:45 PM   #8584
Honorary Member

Hmm... This needs coordination.

What time you be on POGO later?
nvm. maybe 1st oct. let me sync with afew more fren.
then 1 shot exp go up. lol.
Toonsy92 likes this.
Old 29-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #8585

Now it looks like the EX RAID GYM is supposed to indicate the gym that will be holding ex raid and has already issued the invitations. EX RAID GYM is not the gym that will be issuing ex raid invitations for the next wave.

Nope. One of the gyms in my neighbourhood already had the EX Raid Gym label prior to the most recent issuance of passes. The gym was then chosen as an EX Raid Gym.

Either they indicate which gyms are being chosen next, or just gyms that qualify for EX Raids.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:44 PM   #8586

I've hatched more than 10+ (7KM) pink eggs but none of them are the rare ones! Any idea what I could have done wrongly?
Old 29-09-2018, 11:25 PM   #8587

Lightbulb

I've hatched more than 10+ (7KM) pink eggs but none of them are the rare ones! Any idea what I could have done wrongly?

The regional pokemons, you mean?

Were the eggs received after the start of the event (sometime after 10 September 2018)?

Apart from that, the probability is low, supposedly between the normal Alolan forms (+ Porygon & Tangela) & Alolan Vulpix.

Chances of getting the Pokemon from 7km egg hatches:

normal Alolan forms (+ Porygon & Tangela) > 1st gen regionals > Alolan Vulpix

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 29-09-2018, 11:34 PM   #8588

I guess it is wrong to block his main account, which has nothing to do related to the services being offered. NN may need to separate individual from the account ( although it would involve complex issues and conflicting scenarios). He is earning his livelihood by helping other account holders & charging a fee, then possibly those accounts may need to get banned.
LOL he had advertised his service for the past 2 years

Till now then got reaction ?
Old 30-09-2018, 01:16 AM   #8589

The regional pokemons, you mean?

Were the eggs received after the start of the event (sometime after 10 September 2018)?

Apart from that, the probability is low, supposedly between the normal Alolan forms (+ Porygon & Tangela) & Alolan Vulpix.

Chances of getting the Pokemon from 7km egg hatches:

normal Alolan forms (+ Porygon & Tangela) > 1st gen regionals > Alolan Vulpix
All new eggs from opening gift box. I've gotten countless of tangela and aloha geodude, diglet, vulpix, sandshrew. 1 thing for sure, I've never spent any real money for in-game coins. Oh well.
Old 30-09-2018, 04:32 AM   #8590
Master Member

I guess it is wrong to block his main account, which has nothing to do related to the services being offered. NN may need to separate individual from the account ( although it would involve complex issues and conflicting scenarios). He is earning his livelihood by helping other account holders & charging a fee, then possibly those accounts may need to get banned.
Agreed. I was thinking the same too.
His service got nothing to do with his account. He doesn't sell his own mewtwo from his account to others. It's more of he raid for them (at a fee) with his customer's account. Just like if you approach your friend and said "I can help you raid at Bishan later but you buy for me dinner." Then, your main account which has nothing to do with it got banned instead. Will be weird lol.

This means he's wrongfully banned. His account doesn't have any activity that's against ToS. Unless he sell away his personal Mewtwo from his account, then it's considered RMT.
Old 30-09-2018, 04:49 AM   #8591
Master Member

Mystic7 keeps calling out on brandon tan banned situation on Twitter lol.

Itís funny how niantic is ok with YouTubers using pogo to make money from videos but not ok with people like brandon tan making money out of pogo
Old 30-09-2018, 07:49 AM   #8592
High Supremacy Member

Mystic7 keeps calling out on brandon tan banned situation on Twitter lol.

Itís funny how niantic is ok with YouTubers using pogo to make money from videos but not ok with people like brandon tan making money out of pogo
Apparently that's the fake Mystic7
Old 30-09-2018, 07:51 AM   #8593
High Supremacy Member

From what i read on FB the story is this :

The reason is his adverts for his catching service

Apparently he even asked his followers on tweeter to retweet his service ads

NN sent him an email and deadline to remove the ads but unfortunately he didn't see it

Then NN promptly banned in right on the dot of the deadline

Now it seems he has notified NN and they are checking whether he has complied with the removal and will probably reinstate him

NN can't lose BT91 also lah
Old 30-09-2018, 08:03 AM   #8594
Honorary Member

it is all about RNG, nothing to do with you doing something wrong

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
Old 30-09-2018, 09:15 AM   #8595

it is all about RNG, nothing to do with you doing something wrong

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT
Yeah.. Super rng. Just got to keep trying

Sent from Where Is My Nexus5x using GAGT
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.