HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2018, 08:18 PM   #8791

Actually I’m thinking more of the game specifically for bagon and hopefully other surprises. But flight to kkh now ex and timing no good while travel to fro taipei like waste time so dilemma
Wow. Envy at those planning for Tainan trip. It set me wondering why Singapore can't host such an event too? It will attract more tourists for sure, and at the same time benefit the local trainers with exotic pokemon to catch. I wonder how NN choose the event location. Based on the number of trainers in the country? Or it has to be sponsored?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Old 04-10-2018, 08:21 PM   #8792

evolve 10 abit too much i feel.

5 is still ok.

now. to evo so many pokemon. also find it jin tedious..
Hahaha. Ya, if anyone suggested to me to evolve with lucky egg to get more xp, I will do a *meh*.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:31 PM   #8793

Why 27 candies?
pinab 6, + trade with over 100km dist pokemon for 3 more. 9 x 3
Old 04-10-2018, 08:33 PM   #8794

Yes Tainan is very different from Taipei
If one likes shopping and eating different kind of food (international cuisine) then Tainan is not a good option for holiday.

Tainan has more historical buildings, Temples and old style traditional Taiwanese food.

Myself normally I will combo Tainan and Kaohsiung for holiday coz taipei is on the northern side, not ideal to combo together.

My personal fav Taiwanese city is actually Kaohsiung. I prefer Khh to Taipei or Taichung
For me, my best experience in TW is in TaiTung. There is a very nice place near TaiTung called ChiShang. Its a countryside with beautiful padi field and cultivation. We rented bikes for a day cycling around the place and enjoyed the scenaries u don't see often in urban places. It is not so crowded like other places and mainly attract locals to Chi Shang. Try out this place if u have no where else to visit.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:38 PM   #8795

Have not been to the eastern side of TW yet maybe next time

Been to tp more than 5 times, khh / Tainan 3-4 times Taichung nantou 2 times maybe next time consider the eastern leg

For me, my best experience in TW is in TaiTung. There is a very nice place near TaiTung called ChiShang. Its a countryside with beautiful padi field and cultivation. We rented bikes for a day cycling around the place and enjoyed the scenaries u don't see often in urban places. It is not so crowded like other places and mainly attract locals to Chi Shang. Try out this place if u have no where else to visit.

Old 04-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #8796

Dunno much sightseeing to recommend haha
Tiger dragon pagodas, lotus pond, ruifeng night market (dun like Liu he)

If u into clubbing farmosa station area a few

Cijin island u already know

Actually it’s not the sightseeing aspect that I like khh. I worked in Taiwan for 2-3 months on projects and I find the life in khh more enjoyable than Taipei the ppl in khh I feel are more friendlier and more relax.

What are the places u recommend in Kaohsiung? Other than seafood at 旗津?
Old 04-10-2018, 10:10 PM   #8797
Arch-Supremacy Member

i thought by now you should have quite a few feebas due to egg hatching ?
Just three feebas from last time... No trying to get moi Mr Mime thru eggs, so far no luck

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P
Old 04-10-2018, 10:41 PM   #8798

EX raid telegraph down? Dun seems to be able to find the channel via telegraph
Old 04-10-2018, 11:20 PM   #8799

I’m not a fan of Brandon Tan Nor do I dislike him.

But the fact that he is trying to make money off Pokémon go doesn’t seem legal and frankly it’s a matter of time before niantic started taking action so not too surprising that they ban him. Only thing that surprise me a bit is that they have the balls to ban him given that he is the game’s top player in terms of exp count and maybe also top spender.

It’s similar to someone who tries to sell an mmorpg in game item for real $$ - surely the mmorpg company won’t consider this as legal
PG top player has zero significance to Niantic and people in real life.
Other than his friends that raid with him I doubt anyone is bothered he got banned. A wise proverb goes like this even, chopped the chicken to scare all the monkeys.

If anything, the way he played PG all day and do nothing probably gives PG a bad name to the public and parents of children who also play PG.

As for the amount he spent, I doubt even if you multiply by 100 or by 1,000 it will be significant enough to affect Niantic's bottomline.

Last edited by cqefan; 04-10-2018 at 11:23 PM..
Old 05-10-2018, 12:21 AM   #8800
High Supremacy Member

Why 27 candies?
Use pinap will get 18 candies

Trade away can get max 9 candies for 3

So total 27
Old 05-10-2018, 12:24 AM   #8801
High Supremacy Member

Evolve 10 is no problem for me as I still have a lot of Pidgeys, Rats, Worms, Caterpillars for leveling up.

But evolve a specific pokemon 10X especially if that kind of pokemon is quite rare one will be a problem.

But most of the field research are not really attractive in their reward to me other than the SDs and Feebas.
I stay next to a longkang

So water mons are the ones I have lots of candies

Anyway just catch 10 Sphael, evolve and throw

They are everywhere

Ans surely you must have some Sphael candies stored up
Old 05-10-2018, 08:14 AM   #8802
High Supremacy Member

Out of sudden NN gives us a psychic week

But i just want ralts, chanseys and unown can or not ?

Just don't flood us with slowpokes , spoinks etc
Old 05-10-2018, 08:24 AM   #8803
High Honorary Member

looks like. nn is giving event after event. after this psyhic week.
strIghtaway. its halloween event liao.

i tot there will be nth until halloween event. then wake up. oh. psyhic week. like that also can...
Old 05-10-2018, 08:24 AM   #8804
High Honorary Member

i dont mind slow pokes. v near.. can throw fast n easy to catch.

hahaha.. i stay beside longkang too.
Old 05-10-2018, 08:29 AM   #8805
High Honorary Member

PG top player has zero significance to Niantic and people in real life.
Other than his friends that raid with him I doubt anyone is bothered he got banned. A wise proverb goes like this even, chopped the chicken to scare all the monkeys.

If anything, the way he played PG all day and do nothing probably gives PG a bad name to the public and parents of children who also play PG.

As for the amount he spent, I doubt even if you multiply by 100 or by 1,000 it will be significant enough to affect Niantic's bottomline.
depends ba. i guess. if look at the biggest picture. overall. ya.
POGO no need him. but he needs POGO.

but to say he got zero impact or zero signficant.. no ba.
im sure there are pple who “look upon” him as a motivation to play n spend on the game too. like. pple who also want the number... pple who think. that guy already spend so much. ok i shall spend abit. that mind of mindset. humans..

all of that. NN is biggest winner.
n if the game bring some joy to the player or at least keep them occupy for a good reason? i think. its ok. everyone win.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.