HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #9181

depends on where you'll be? if vivo.. probably 6-10 shiny no problem.
For now planning to be either at vivo or jurong point. I scared vivo super crowded and cannot find a place to just camp.

Unless someone else know a place where I can just sit and play for like 3 hrs. Haha
Old 18-10-2018, 09:46 AM   #9182
Honorary Member

confirmed, that's what NN has announced officially
also provided you don't play with timezone and stuff lah

but then again, if NN servers got issue, den all of us GG liao

I think this +1hr buffer was only introduced recently (chikorita CD?) so maybe your experience might be prior to that?

ps: it's always a good idea to have stable internet connection and GPS before you evolve
Playing with timezone will not affect the evolving window, just as it doesn't affect the 3-hour window too.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

PM me if you require Keppel Electric referral code.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:06 AM   #9183

Playing with timezone will not affect the evolving window, just as it doesn't affect the 3-hour window too.
i see, thanks for the clarification!
Old 18-10-2018, 10:33 AM   #9184
Honorary Member

i see, thanks for the clarification!
Changing timezone only affects the personal daily streak timing (those concerning first pokestop spin of the day, first pokemon catch of the day, 50-coin gym window, etc).

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

Old 18-10-2018, 11:06 AM   #9185

Changing timezone only affects the personal daily streak timing (those concerning first pokestop spin of the day, first pokemon catch of the day, 50-coin gym window, etc).
i see....im curious.....

1) if your phone is in SG timezone(GMT8) and you fly to US(GMT-7), which "timezone" does your game follow?

2) if your phone is in SG both physically and spiritually, can you change your timezone to US timezone at SG time 2am to enjoy another round of CD?
Old 18-10-2018, 11:29 AM   #9186
Master Member

Jurong Point or Jurong Central Park across the road ?
jurong point for aircon and pokestops, if happen to have raid at j.c park which is a ex gym then that is bonus

Sent from Wingtech 2014817 using GAGT
Old 18-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #9187
Honorary Member

i see....im curious.....

1) if your phone is in SG timezone(GMT8) and you fly to US(GMT-7), which "timezone" does your game follow?

2) if your phone is in SG both physically and spiritually, can you change your timezone to US timezone at SG time 2am to enjoy another round of CD?
As I mentioned earlier, changing timezone only affects personal daily streak timing, so the answers to your questions are:

1) Your personal daily streak timing is still GMT8, but the daytime and nighttime will follow the US one regardless of where u set the timezone. So just be careful when u wanna evolve an Espeon or Umbreon. Check the sky colour before evolving.

2) No, the US community hours is restricted to the US region, so it doesn't work by staying in Singapore. Either have to fly there or spoof there. Same for the European community hours too being restricted to the Europe region, and the Singapore community hours restricted to the Asia region.

Old 18-10-2018, 12:11 PM   #9188

jurong point for aircon and pokestops, if happen to have raid at j.c park which is a ex gym then that is bonus

Sent from Wingtech 2014817 using GAGT
Any place in jp good to sit and play? Planning to go there but not super familiar with jp.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #9189

As I mentioned earlier, changing timezone only affects personal daily streak timing, so the answers to your questions are:

1) Your personal daily streak timing is still GMT8, but the daytime and nighttime will follow the US one regardless of where u set the timezone. So just be careful when u wanna evolve an Espeon or Umbreon. Check the sky colour before evolving.

2) No, the US community hours is restricted to the US region, so it doesn't work by staying in Singapore. Either have to fly there or spoof there. Same for the European community hours too being restricted to the Europe region, and the Singapore community hours restricted to the Asia region.
wow thanks much for the clarifications!
you the pogo guru sia
Old 18-10-2018, 04:39 PM   #9190
High Supremacy Member

For now planning to be either at vivo or jurong point. I scared vivo super crowded and cannot find a place to just camp.

Unless someone else know a place where I can just sit and play for like 3 hrs. Haha
Can sit and play for like 3 hours..................

But the pokemon will not come to you automatic, correct...................
Old 18-10-2018, 05:08 PM   #9191
Honorary Member

Iím feeling the latest update makes the game even slower on my phone and faced with annoying default AR

Knn.
Old 18-10-2018, 05:10 PM   #9192

Can sit and play for like 3 hours..................

But the pokemon will not come to you automatic, correct...................
Not sure how true is this, but i read in reddit that all eggs collected during the CD period will be beldoms.

If true, then it's better to move around and make use of the discounted egg distance

Anyone can confirm this?
Old 18-10-2018, 05:12 PM   #9193

No more map. Have to guai guai hardworking catch all the gen4 now
What happened with the map?
Old 18-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #9194
Supremacy Member

lol...hello neighbour!

not sure if you noticed it, but i saw some low lvl accounts with names directed at that family

think they pissed off some pple liao sia
Looks like the chew gang got trolled today. Just saw that funny IGN.
Old 18-10-2018, 05:48 PM   #9195

Looks like the chew gang got trolled today. Just saw that funny IGN.
yeah....but i dont think they are affected lor...they still there....like forever

anyway ytd night ocean art darn happening.....just past midnight kena whacked as usual....i was fighting also and guess what.....got 10 pple in the battle!!
i think this is new record liao....yellows are desperate
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.