HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Like Tree432Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #9571
High Supremacy Member

Only the legacy shadow ball / shadow claw works for Gengar.
So this one just do the raid, shiny check, and walk away
Old 26-10-2018, 09:52 AM   #9572

https://www.facebook.com/WilsonWelde...7649760759900/

not sure if u guys have seen this or share this before - funny eevee vs pikachu sports day video

but its too funny so just to share for laughters
Old 26-10-2018, 10:14 AM   #9573
Honorary Member

So this one just do the raid, shiny check, and walk away
I always do not walk away without catching. Screws up the seen/caught ratio.
Old 26-10-2018, 11:02 AM   #9574

Yah see if the new cp formula can make them better. For now I also dun use gengar alakazam or jinx coz I dun believe glass cannons are useful

I got two of them 100% IV one, but low level.

Seeing that they are quite glass cannon, dun really feel like powering them up.
Old 26-10-2018, 11:19 AM   #9575
Supremacy Member

If one of the friend opens a gift and gets the next level bonus xp but deleted you while you were offline, will you get the same bonus or lose it?
Old 26-10-2018, 12:31 PM   #9576

Wah this one need to experiment to know

Maybe u try for science and share ur findings here

If one of the friend opens a gift and gets the next level bonus xp but deleted you while you were offline, will you get the same bonus or lose it?
Old 26-10-2018, 12:53 PM   #9577
Supremacy Member

My latest baby account just kena. But I didn't keep track of my xp and not sure if I got credit. I don't think I got it because I didn't see the usual pop up when you level up the friendship.

Seems like it was done on purpose because the guy didn't open the first gift that was sent and I have been opening all his gift daily for 6 days. And out of the blue when I first log on today, i saw on my notification that he opened my gift on the 7th day but he was no longer in my friend list. Damn selfish siah.

Last edited by Starbutt; 26-10-2018 at 12:57 PM..
Old 26-10-2018, 12:58 PM   #9578

Wah ok
It’s unfortunate case

This is partly why I only befriend real life friends and family members

My latest baby account just kena. But I didn't keep track of my xp and not sure if I got credit. I don't think I got it because I didn't see the usual pop up when you level up the friendship.

Seems like it was done on purpose because the guy didn't open the first gift that was sent and I have been opening all his gift daily for 6 days. And out of the blue when I first log on today, i saw on my notification that he opened my gift on the 7th day but he was no longer in my friend list. Damn selfish siah.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:16 PM   #9579
High Supremacy Member

If you and your friend are already ultra friend status and one of you delete the account, you will still be Ultra Friend Status with the other friend once you add him as friend again.

So I guess you should also get the same bonus.

Maybe those who had multiple accounts can verified.
Old 26-10-2018, 03:49 PM   #9580
Supremacy Member

If you and your friend are already ultra friend status and one of you delete the account, you will still be Ultra Friend Status with the other friend once you add him as friend again.

So I guess you should also get the same bonus.

Maybe those who had multiple accounts can verified.
I am talking about the one time 10k, 50k, 100k xp bonus when you hit the various friendship milestone.

And the problem is I don't remember what is his friend code so it's going to be impossible to re-add him. Even if I were to request to re add, he may not accept.

Anyway, lesson learnt is to not keep sending gift especially when the milestone is 2 days away.
Old 26-10-2018, 04:53 PM   #9581
Honorary Member

I dun think u missed out on the xp bonus. Cos it must be the case that when he opened your gift, u all were still on each other's friend list. He can only open the gift that way.

So when the gift is opened, the xp would have been credited to your account even though after that he removed your account.

So do not worry. Cos sometimes the milestone notification doesn't come 100% accurate.

Mourning Singapore democracy's death due to the 2017 presidential election farce.

If you are signing up to giga mobile plan and need a referral code, you can use my referral code <Ym8UNG>.
Ends 14 Oct 2020. Not applicable to $18 popup plan.
Old 26-10-2018, 06:39 PM   #9582

Talking

Don't be sad...

Come friend-friend me. I'll try to send Daily Gifts. & I don't have any more Lucky Eggs...so you can time the landmark friendship status levels to your needs.

6901 7751 3290
jq75 likes this.

>>> Parenting, Kids & Early Learning
forum <<<
Old 26-10-2018, 07:00 PM   #9583
High Supremacy Member

Friend can delete one meh? What for? Just sort by friendship and it will be at the bottom. Some of my friends quite inactive already but I still leave them in the list
Old 26-10-2018, 07:50 PM   #9584

46 raid passes used.

Giratina catch rate is 70% for me.

Nope above 19xx.

FML
jq75 likes this.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:24 PM   #9585
High Supremacy Member

Shiny keep first lah
I used to trash if iv suck but now all I keep.

Actually I also don't know what is the reason to keep those low IV shiny.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.