[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completed hatched 5 eggs this morning. Got a 14/15/15 Chansey! But level 15 only. Need about 240k dust and 268 candies to max out! :s22:

jannworld

Reaction score
That’s ok I dun mind to take my time and go for 10 latias Raid especially now got 2x candies.

Dun think I will power up mew anyway. Compare to mew maybe latias got high chance to power up.

Mew must max out (200k+ sd and more than 200 rc) to go pass cp3000 - think I will skip this or kiv til Long time

I always like to add Pokémons to my cp3000 club. I just finish maxing rayquaza and power up a focus blast mewtwo.

yup

was doing it
failed
only 1 registered

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Completed hatched 5 eggs this morning. Got a 14/15/15 Chansey! But level 15 only. Need about 240k dust and 268 candies to max out! :s22:

That's Chansey

Still need another 50 to evolve to Blissey

If they increase future cap to level 45 will need a lot more to reach max

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did morning latias raid. Caught tier 2 latias!

Unleashed my 100% Latias powered up to 2895 CP in battle for the 1st time. Caught on 2nd ball normal curve.

8/12 for latias raid

Number of EX-Raid invitation: 3
Park raids done since announcement of official EX-raid: 51
Surplus of candies if power up 5 legendaries to level 30 (or level 30 to 35): 4
Premium raid pass carry over: 6

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyway, not sure true or not.... fight gym until real physical fight. :s22:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PokemonGoSG/permalink/2084713278441834/

Jeremy
April 10 at 4:11am · Singapore

Just sharing an incidence happened to at about 9+ 10pm. (No name to be mantion)

Was hitting gym at Marine terrace with the community/residents it was a red gym n we wanted to flip to yellow then when we reach the last mon this guy came in to join us from his home n he KS our gym n turn it to blue so what we did was to slot in mini mons, then I took over 3 phones n start nuking all of them out including ours after 4mons is out he came down to confront us n say so many of us hitting "his gym" n in my mind I'm like wth ur gym?

He got so angry n he could do nth but to continue to confront n said we r all so shameless to take him out of the gym, I'm like wth again n again he confronted (uncleA) asking him "uncle u shld stop them from hitting my gym" then (uncleA) replied him u shaved me out of the gym u said it's jus a game n we took the whole gym down is called bullies??? So (uncleB) push him out abit as he charged into our group n knock into the (uncleA) that makes (uncleB) soo angry.

This guy called the police n while reporting to the police over the phone he sounds shivering couldn't talk properly "I'm there laughing inside my heart n said, u called the police n reporting ppl pushing u yet u shiver?" 🤣🤣🤣 So we all waited for the police to arrive, then he kept provoking me with words im not a gentleman i tell him why u wanna cry over a spilled milk? When u r the 1 who started lying to old ppl to help them hit the gym n slotted their Mons when they got home u shaved them out n slotted urs n So who's the girly here now crying out? Then guess what he ask me to shut up I told him to zip his mouth as he don't wanna talk to me but his mouth kept talking to me I told him trice to zip his mouth if he don't wanna hear me talking to him while in the arguement isn't this funny? Ask me don't talk yet he kept poking me to reply him after the 3rd time I rise my voice abit u zip then I don't talk so he really zipped his mouth.

So the story of this is nv ever lie to ppl who r close to u if not u will lost their trust, so now u need them they don't even wanna stand with u nor trust u again.

Touch on: police came about 15-20mins later asking me n uncleB who make a report I told the police idk where that guy go but the problem is with us so we gave info to the police n told the police that guy knock into us without saying sorry n uncleB push him away from us cus he knock into uncleA, I told them it's a game of control the team defend or command ur team to attack the policeman smile "I knew he laughed hard in his heart" cus of a game knock into ppl n got push away yet called the police was not a good choice to make.

He is a well-known public enemy which everyone see him in gym sure whack him out as he love to boasts he sitted lots of gym tons of GRB plus as n when can whack anyone out of gym, I told the residents here jus ignore him even if we don't whack his gym tons of spoofers hate him too n willing to take him out 😂 he loves to confront ppl around Marine parade road including of telok kurua n siglap areas.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's Chansey

Still need another 50 to evolve to Blissey

If they increase future cap to level 45 will need a lot more to reach max

Dun think it will have lvl 40 soon
They now busy pushing gen.2 mystical leh
Since.many complete.gen1

Plus still got gen4

If lvl 45 as u said
All pkm need to revamp to be able to.power up

Blissey will be even harder to take down.if not kena nerf

limbs03

Reaction score
Dun think it will have lvl 40 soon
They now busy pushing gen.2 mystical leh
Since.many complete.gen1

Plus still got gen4

If lvl 45 as u said
All pkm need to revamp to be able to.power up

Blissey will be even harder to take down.if not kena nerf

yesh the blissey wall will be even higher....:s22:
although machamp will also be powered up higher, but I think bliss still got way too much advantage sia

on same note, i'm really liking my FB mew2 vs bliss, its 10s slower but more potion efficient.
i pump him to lvl35 liao...thinking whether to dump more RC into him :s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whata the cp?
So can keep a lookout for the 100
Thanks

Level 15 Perfect 100% IV Chansey from Quest encounter is 629CP...

BUT!

629CP can also be 98%....

I gotten the 98% variation. Sibei wasted and suay.:s13::s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How can it be 98% same CP as 100%?

Yes, i actually learn something today...

I asked other trainer's do the Maths for me and explain to me.

Apparently, is possible.

Chansey has a base stamina of 500, each integer increment in IV contributes only 0.2% to its base stamina. Moreover, CP calculation takes the square root of its stamina, making the IV difference in stamina even less significant.

For your question to which if other Pokémon might have the same scenario, yes, interestingly, a Level 20 Shuckle with the following four IV combinations will have the same CP of 171:
- 15/15/15 (100%)
- 15/14/15 (98%)
- 15/13/15 (96%)
- 15/12/15 (93%)

For a Level 15 Chansey, there are two possible IV combinations for CP 629, 15/15/15 and 15/15/14.

htnGazC.jpg

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I may have possibly lost out due to HP factor being rounded down/up. (possible)

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin::s22::s22:

Mine Chansey

zLbS02R.jpg

Proper Perfect Chansey

hEGZCt3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.