[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon Discussion

which copy will you buy?

• Total voters

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
Machoke evolves upon trading. Like Haunter, Graveler, Kadabra, Boldore, Gurdurr, Pumpkaboo, and Phantump.

Other Pokemon evolve with trading while holding items. Like Onix, Scyther, Porygon, Porygon2, Clamperl, Dusclops, Electabuzz, Magmar, Seadra, Spritzee, Swirlix, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Rhydon and Feebas.

And the special trade evolution. Trade a Shelmet and a Karrablast with each other and they will evolve into Accelgor and Escavalier respectively.

I traded my kadabra for another one but it didn't evolve. What do i need to do uh?

CjieTehAwesome

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
it will evolve when it reaches the second person, nothing else needs to be done

zensushi

Reaction score
My progress has been slow. Only at the 2nd island after 8 hours of game play. Maybe should disable the animations... :o

CjieTehAwesome

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
weird, maybe the other party has same trainer name and scammed you by trading back a machoke of the same name :s13::s22:

even if he did that, the arriving Machoke should also evolve if it is not holding an ever stone

anyway, got hidden IDs de, many ppl have the same name

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
I think I know why - I didn't trade via depositing, I was trading using the seeking option and traded with someone who has already deposited. I tried one more time trading thru depositing my machoke and ask for another machoke, and it finally evolved.

zensushi

Reaction score
Any differences between 2 versions?

Pokémon Sun follows your console clock, while Pokémon Moon is 12 hours ahead (behind?). So day is night & night is day on the latter.

Also the usual version-exclusive Pokémons on both games.

catbus

Reaction score
can ask will a high special attack stats pokemon with a special category move deal damage better than using a stab move but a physical category? or it depends on the target defense whether it's physical or special.

CjieTehAwesome

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
there's no obvious answer. some mons are okay with mixed. e.g. fire blast garchomp v. ferrothorns

tell us what mon you're using and the moves in question

TastePurple

Reaction score
Pokémon Sun follows your console clock, while Pokémon Moon is 12 hours ahead (behind?). So day is night & night is day on the latter.

Also the usual version-exclusive Pokémons on both games.

Thanks, I've gotten moon and trying hard for a shiny starter.

Cheers~

TastePurple

Reaction score
Been trying 4-5 hours per day for the past 4 days. Still haven't get. Going to try again now.

Have you collected munchlax already? I have received the gift but not yet collected. Not sure can i collect after the event or not. Wanna try until i get it but the event ending already.

OMG. What are the odds? :eek:

The odds are 1 in 4096 :( but i not gonna give up yet!

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My progress has been slow. Only at the 2nd island after 8 hours of game play. Maybe should disable the animations... :o

I am at the 3rd island. since last week been working till last everyday. So go home, too tired to play

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.