[Recommend] Transformers: Earth Wars

spiffy123

Reaction score
What determines CD after battle? I notice lower power may have longer cd
U mean cooldown? It is based on bot level. I can't remember if it really starts at 1 min for level 1 but generally it is 1 min : 1 level. So expect 40+ mins for 40+ level bot and so on. And every increase in level will increase cooldown by 1 min. That's what I noticed.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3010 using GAGT

spiffy123

Reaction score
Oh. I was looking at the power. Lvl 36 about 20min.

IIRC L31-40 is ~ 20-25 mins thereabouts.

L41 onwards will be about 40 mins onwards and approach the 1 level: 1 min ratio.

Above 51 is 1:1 - Meaning level 55 cooldown is 55 mins.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

L41 onwards will be about 40 mins onwards and approach the 1 level: 1 min ratio.

Wow that's long for high lvl ones. Haven't got any over 40 yet

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which building and bot core to use? Not sure which ones to use to level up

spiffy123

Reaction score
Which building and bot core to use? Not sure which ones to use to level up

For buildings, really depends on base design, but in general

mortar - armor/incendiary/the one that prioritises gunners/medics (cant remember name)
launcher - armor/guided missiles
cannon - armor/attack. Splash core if your base design funnels bots into a choke point
turrets - armor/attack. anti air can do alot of damage to flyers but u sacrifice ground damage so it depends on your layout.
hq - beam core if you have it. much better than flame imo

Bots
gunners - volatile mixture for 1 shotters - Jazz/Prowl/Sunstreaker, flak core
jets - reflective coating
warriors - vitality
medic - ray boosters
kup - rejuv
smokescreen (sniper) - attack (hp too low for vitality to make any impact so bump his attack)

In general, imo use cores that keep your bots alive longer so u cant really go wrong with vitality/rejuv if you dont have bot type specific cores.

Some cores are not very useful (again imo) like self-repair, death pulse - useful for outpost bots, but not really for attack. Keep a few Tactical as they can be useful for war, again very specific use cases.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can just ignore the bronze cores, right? Only have few silver though.

What's outpost bots?

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the last event with just 5kplus points also can be top 3 in my alliance....Time to look for a new one I guess

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol the last event with just 5kplus points also can be top 3 in my alliance....Time to look for a new one I guess

😂 That's quite bad. If your alliance don't have a main alliance to help out or they don't advertise to let people in to help out, then the events sure gg one.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
😂 That's quite bad. If your alliance don't have a main alliance to help out or they don't advertise to let people in to help out, then the events sure gg one.

A lot of ppl not play n leech nia. Even the officer score less than me....damn pissed off. Keep saying no play the event will get kick out. But I still see ppl with 0 get kick out toward the end of the event dunno for wat.

Worst is some to stay in the ground just score like less than 100 n that's it

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You probably can go see main chat got any alliance advertise or search list after leaving alliance see have any decent ones? I also anyhow see have combined medals 100k + and promise be active in events. Last one they indicated 4500 nia, have alot of inactives also, but have their main alliance help out.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the cost to unequip prime core? I tried to equip and it says I will have insufficient storage to unequip it lol

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol my 2* megatron max at 40 jump from 23+ min to 35+ min.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup. get used to it.
but it's good in a way cos u dont have to play so often once most of your bots are >l40. 2* bots will only last you a few months max.

True. That's better too :s13: those higher players also sian already. Event just do half only
Earn so little 5*, I think need 100 event then can get a 5*

spiffy123

Reaction score
True. That's better too :s13: those higher players also sian already. Event just do half only
Earn so little 5*, I think need 100 event then can get a 5*

Just know that anything that depends on dupes, such as cores, 5* shards, combiner spark etc. are targetted at spenders. if you are free-to-play, just take it easy and don't harbor any hopes. if you get it, treat it as a bonus. Cos to get dupes means need to spend.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.