Android / IOS - Destiny 6

D3st1nY85

Reaction score
What's the equivalent of runes (SW) in D6. As we know, what really rules in SW are runes although certain mob do play critical roles in PVP. Since D6 summoning rate is so insanely high as compare to sw, what's the equivalent to runes in D6? :o

I would like to know too.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to know too.

I played D6 for a while and found that it is quite different from SW. The equivalent of runes are Orb and Crest in D6, however, they do not have as much critical role as in SW.

Getting the few key nat5 is more important. Also, the game doesn't favor tanking as in SW. Playstyle for high-level maps/dungeons are mostly kite around to prevent getting hit and spam your skills when they are available. The mob hits too hard so most likely you can't survive a couple of hits. :o

justaguy77

Reaction score
what does the number in striker column mean for the tier list?

Charging points before you can use your strike skill. U get points whether u r hitting or been hit. So a lower strike points say 4000 will enable you to use the strike faster.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Have an account with 12 full awakened 6* and many more units. Pm me if keen

justaguy77

Reaction score
Asia server level 14 guild Simplicity has 1 slot open for active player. please join us if u are looking for a guild and can do at least 50k suppression points in conquest daily. Inactive for 3 or more days without notice will be removed from guild.

Current gold bonus is level 10 and we are hitting rank 16 or 17 in conquest reward for this week.

Indicate your IGN here and apply in game if you are interested.

joahhhh

Reaction score
Asia server level 14 guild Simplicity has 1 slot open for active player. please join us if u are looking for a guild and can do at least 50k suppression points in conquest daily. Inactive for 3 or more days without notice will be removed from guild.

Current gold bonus is level 10 and we are hitting rank 16 or 17 in conquest reward for this week.

Indicate your IGN here and apply in game if you are interested.

I am interested. IGN: joahhhh

justaguy77

Reaction score
Up~ Simplicity still looking for active players for guild advancement in the near future.

L10 gold bonus/ L18 gold chest.

Apply in game and state your IGN here~.

nubbie17

Reaction score
Hi All. i been playing destiny6 for awhile now n got stuck with too many useless/useful chars. Can i join the discord to get some help and join a local guild? Thanks

justaguy77

Reaction score
Up~ Simplicity L16 guild with max gold bonus/max chest weekly and thu/fri/sat guild gold buff has 1 to 2 slots open for active veteran players with a good pve/pvp teams.

Interested pls comment your IGN and apply.

earthtk

Reaction score
I wanna try this game. How is the player base?

Moved away from sw. Too time consuming

justaguy77

Reaction score
player based is healthy and the summon rate is quite decent. Rubies are easy to earn. Quite free to play friendly. They are generous with freebies

Currently only asia/korea server.

earthtk

Reaction score
player based is healthy and the summon rate is quite decent. Rubies are easy to earn. Quite free to play friendly. They are generous with freebies

Currently only asia/korea server.

Great I'll try.. any guild? Natsuhikari

Last edited:

justaguy77

Reaction score
Guild Sever - Asia

Guild Name - Simplicity

Guild Main Language - English

Guild Goal Competitive or Laidback - Competitive

Guild Current Level - 17 (max gold bonus/ max L18 conquest chest weekly)

Guild Level Requirement to JOIN - Level 40+

Guild Point Requirement - Has an established team for conquest/ pvp to prepare for the future guild update and pvp

Guild Slots Available? - 8

Guild Contacts Discord/Line/Facebook or? - LINE group chat Destiny 6 Simplicity

With the newly upgrade guild skill, we have 8 more slots open for active players to join our rank :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.