Android / IOS - Destiny 6

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
I have paper eve, rock francisca(wanted paper...) and scissors zhao chi. Currently quite hard to clear content. Only managed to clear until second last map of Hard mode.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

Do you have any other char? Keep using the rubies see if you get any other good chars. Eve is a keeper definitely. Then you should be able to complete hard mode easily. However, hell mode is a total diff thing. Need 6* char to progress. It's a big jump

kingsen

Reaction score
Any specific item we need to farm from hell or nightmare? Hard mode also drop 3star orbs. For orbs max 3 star right? Can up to +15

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5* Adonis, kur, gunter, and 4* eve. Is it a good combo? Add me AhFatt thanks

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Any specific item we need to farm from hell or nightmare? Hard mode also drop 3star orbs. For orbs max 3 star right? Can up to +15

Hell drop 4 stars orbs and 5* for nightmare if I'm not wrong. But hard drop. Lol.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
l_164.jpg

why asia server so easy get 4* and 5*
last time KR pray like dog also dun have 5* lol and maybe only 1 4*

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Guild called Simplicity. Let me know if anybody wanna join with their nick. Thanks

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now dunno what heroes good or bad, i just use all 5* heroes to clear chapters, haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.