Android/IOS - DragonNest Mobile

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya maintenance now for an hour.

assassin damn paper for me, at least for now lol.

stamina charge quite slow i think, but im not sure whats the rate. haha.

at work just occasionally go in clear story mode to clear stamina.

LordKuroda

Reaction score
ya, quite enjoyable so far. but i think further content down the road, will need to spend. u nid to farm higher level abyss/nest for better gears.

currently am assassin lvl27, bp 41k. pvp cmi. lol. but main story stuck, no stamina to grind exp to level up.

Wah! How did you get to 41k bp, I just got to level 27 and equipped the orange sword bought from the abyss store and am only 30k bp now, even with it being +10. :s13:

btw, is the game down now?

Yup yup! It's worth noting that the server timing is based on GMT+7, so for all the event timings you see it will be an hour slower than ours haha.

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah! How did you get to 41k bp, I just got to level 27 and equipped the orange sword bought from the abyss store and am only 30k bp now, even with it being +10. :s13:

Yup yup! It's worth noting that the server timing is based on GMT+7, so for all the event timings you see it will be an hour slower than ours haha.

eh i think cause i wore the 7 day candy suit? i think some prelogin reward or smth. after 7 days back to normal i guess? lol.

Reignxy

Reaction score
This game dont need really spend much. Just slowly play. Its not even p2w. The pvp mode balance out all stats of both player. BP dosent matter.

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Prob with this game is that instead of increasing the capacity of the server. They keep adding server. I'm ok server 02. So hard to see one another. Anyone on 02?

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway they just announced they will be opening MY and SG server tmr. Need to re play again to join that server. Lol

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So once u chose a server can’t join other servers liao ah? If so, what kind of dumb system is this lol. See fb so many ppl dulan. Lol

iOS should be out too by then.

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
So once u chose a server can’t join other servers liao ah? If so, what kind of dumb system is this lol. See fb so many ppl dulan. Lol

iOS should be out too by then.

As of now yes. Guess it's their way to make money lol.

gorillaCF

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so u guys going over to new server? i'm in 02 also. bought the gem pack already -_-"

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so u guys going over to new server? i'm in 02 also. bought the gem pack already -_-"

go lor. can't stand pinoys spamming the chat with their national languages. though never know what will happen in future with such messy publisher.

who knows non sg/my players also flood there or after u buy gems at the new server then they say can transfer between servers. either way kena pwned by their lame operations.

Last edited:

LordKuroda

Reaction score
Y'all transiting to M1 server? Can add me into the WhatsApp group too? Sian there goes my lvl 29 account LOL.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.