BRAWL STARS - Supercell

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
means lvl more with shards and u get the star power right?
Star power is not free, drop rate from crate is 1% for me.. It costs 2k coins in shop.. Yes, you can only obtain star power after getting a char to lvl 9 skill level rl

Sent from 10char using GAGT

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NAZTg3ql.jpg

Hope you guys find this useful

Gadgetry.SG

Reaction score
spike also another one.. his attacks need to be zhun.. lol..

these 2 hard to use.. if your team is lousy u are basically screwed.. cant see them as carries..

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spike also another one.. his attacks need to be zhun.. lol..

these 2 hard to use.. if your team is lousy u are basically screwed.. cant see them as carries..
Both spike and crow are my highest trophy now at 450 plus along with dynamike.. Crow is so good at most of the heist maps same with spike.. I have no problems getting rank 1 with them in showdown leh..

Crow gotta poke and go, at lvl 7 now my crow damage over time is like 100 per tick up to 4.. Usually I apply damage till I get my super, try to team.. Once top 5 then decide..

Spike has crazy damage man.. Good for all modes.. My last game I practically wiped the other team alone and retrieved the gems

grove88

Reaction score
Wah I tried this game recommended by gf fun lei, but sibei noob dunno what to do and stuff. Plus very few brawlers now. Just got all the league ones until Jessie, and all the rare ones, and the Rico guy (but i always got thrashed using him).

Now 750+ total trophies, mostly showdown with Shelly or Bull, getting tougher liao. Any good beginner guide or not?

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Which brawler is the best for gemgrab and duoshowdown?

Don't have catcus and crow... Actually don't have penny, ricochet, Piper, mortis, Tara too :(

Only my Poco is level10 (fml he's been nerfed). Total trophy count is 2500+ :(

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started playing but always kena enemies heroes much stronger than my team... like totally unfair de

LordKuroda

Reaction score
Have been playing this game for quite awhile already, any idea if there is a way to transfer/migrate game data from Android to iOS (or to another Android)? I would think connecting via Facebook only connects you with your friends on Facebook and not the game data.

Wanna sell my phone but yet again this game is too toxic/heavily invested in for me to abandon it haha. Though I haven't been very lucky with brawlers, only got 15 so far with 2.7k trophies (level 45).

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have been playing this game for quite awhile already, any idea if there is a way to transfer/migrate game data from Android to iOS (or to another Android)? I would think connecting via Facebook only connects you with your friends on Facebook and not the game data.

Wanna sell my phone but yet again this game is too toxic/heavily invested in for me to abandon it haha. Though I haven't been very lucky with brawlers, only got 15 so far with 2.7k trophies (level 45).
I want to know too

Dravothrak

Master Member
Reaction score
There are 2 bands here? GodBrawlers and SG_Striker

Can lower the required trophy? :0

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.