HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2018, 05:40 PM   #991

Ok.

If we didn’t get the best version ssr players we still need to train and level them so the team becomes stronger right? But does that mean never evolve to UR unless obtain the best version? (But I Guess they will release better versions again next time)
Avoid evolving raid SSRs to URs (raid means those you can find under the "events" tab)

These SSRs will also be marked with a chest icon when you view the card. Most people refer to them as "chest" units.

In the database on tsubasa.rst which you mentioned, they will be listed as obtainable from events.

In general, you may evolve all other SSRs (without a chest icon) to UR. Some of them will natually be replaced when you get better units, but it will take awhile. Even after you get better units, some will continue to be niche units - used for challenges (with specific requirements).

TL;DR:
as a beginner focus on SSRs without the chest icon until you know what you are doing

Last edited by Gameslalalala; 16-12-2018 at 05:56 PM..
Gameslalalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 08:00 PM   #992

Nah

Gone for good, best decision i ever made lol

Now see all the new banners no fweeling
Dun say till like the game is a cursed la. Hahaha. Anyway u know where to find us shld u be back.
Ludwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 08:58 PM   #993
Great Supremacy Member

thats old info. some raid ssr are actually better now
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #994

thats old info. some raid ssr are actually better now
Yup but for starting players it will be hard to judge which are better.

Players playing now should also be flooded with SSRs tickets due to anniversary pulls and gifts. Probably better to UR those first, no?

Best method is for him to post all the SSRs he is considering to UR and can discuss from there
Old 16-12-2018, 10:42 PM   #995
High Supremacy Member

now is the time to reroll guys.

been rerolling this week and got muller

just 2 pulls on the german banner, if dnt get muller, restart again
redname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 10:46 PM   #996

Agreed! In fact, if you have no life then aim to reroll for Roberto AND Muller for a dream start monoblue team 😍
Old 16-12-2018, 11:29 PM   #997
High Supremacy Member

Agreed! In fact, if you have no life then aim to reroll for Roberto AND Muller for a dream start monoblue team 😍
muller is gd enough
Old 17-12-2018, 05:10 PM   #998

Sorry to ask a noob question, how to reply from the banner? Tot need to consume our db?

As a new player I find my team is a bit unbalanced, these are the ssr I pulled:
Green Santana (perfect soldier)
Red Tsubasa (nankatsu champion)
Green Tsubasa (Sao Paulo treasure)
Green Xiao (hero)
Blue nitta (god speed falcon fighter)
Green Zino (real qualities)

Should I start to lean towards green already ? Or wait for another 1-2 DF to decide?

jannworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 12:05 AM   #999
High Supremacy Member

Sorry to ask a noob question, how to reply from the banner? Tot need to consume our db?

Green Xiao (hero)

Should I start to lean towards green already ? Or wait for another 1-2 DF to decide?
This period u'll start with 75 DBs, enough to pull twice on German wc banner, if don't get Muller then restart the acct

As for the players u have, go to tsubasa.im to look up info of them, see which ones haves stats over 50k (other than gk) when UR max or a single stat that's damn high (ie. Ard 8k or more), those can keep.

I also rather choose color by seeing the gk you have, a gd gk is bring you very far in this game. U can start off the game by playing 2 colours 1st also

Last edited by redname; 18-12-2018 at 12:17 AM..
Old 18-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #1000

Thanks will try a new account and reroll

This period u'll start with 75 DBs, enough to pull twice on German wc banner, if don't get Muller then restart the acct

As for the players u have, go to tsubasa.im to look up info of them, see which ones haves stats over 50k (other than gk) when UR max or a single stat that's damn high (ie. Ard 8k or more), those can keep.

I also rather choose color by seeing the gk you have, a gd gk is bring you very far in this game. U can start off the game by playing 2 colours 1st also
Old 18-12-2018, 01:56 PM   #1001
High Supremacy Member

Thanks will try a new account and reroll
must be tht muller from tht banner, not any other mullers
Old 18-12-2018, 02:00 PM   #1002

Green Xiao (hero)

You mentioned "reply" do you mean reroll/restart?

That means to delete app and reinstall (if you're on iPhone). If you're on Android there's another set of instructions you can find on the subreddit.

The most important position in the game is GK and your GK isn't very strong.

Most players will recommend new players to pull on the German banner to see if they can get Muller. If you don't, delete the app and reinstall.

I know you have already sunk some money into the game so I will leave it up to you.

If you decide to continue then I suggest you wait to see where the pulls take you
Old 18-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #1003

Fully agree with this.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:44 PM   #1004

Thanks for ur advice bro

I reroll on the 6th attempt managed to pull muller ssr and ended got a dup muller (2 muller ssr pulled!)

You mentioned "reply" do you mean reroll/restart?

That means to delete app and reinstall (if you're on iPhone). If you're on Android there's another set of instructions you can find on the subreddit.

The most important position in the game is GK and your GK isn't very strong.

Most players will recommend new players to pull on the German banner to see if they can get Muller. If you don't, delete the app and reinstall.

I know you have already sunk some money into the game so I will leave it up to you.

If you decide to continue then I suggest you wait to see where the pulls take you
Old 18-12-2018, 10:53 PM   #1005

Thanks for ur advice bro

I reroll on the 6th attempt managed to pull muller ssr and ended got a dup muller (2 muller ssr pulled!)
Me too! Grats!
Now you have a proper GK, it's welcome to the real game!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.