HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

Like Tree19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-12-2018, 12:45 AM   #1006
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for ur advice bro

I reroll on the 6th attempt managed to pull muller ssr and ended got a dup muller (2 muller ssr pulled!)
So lucky, I reroll quite a lot to get muller
redname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #1007

Yeah I meant reroll think my phone auto correct to reply

I’m on iOS, ytd I went Google and reddit and saw ppl mention no shortcut for iOS so I backup my old game to a klab id and reinstall my game. Actually my 2nd attempt tio 3 ssr on 2 pulls (Kaltz, Schneider and Hyuga) but I know I’m going for muller so I continue to del and reinstall. Next few attempts zero ssr then 6th attempt on 1st pull got sp Tsubasa and 2nd pull tio 2 muller cards

I had spent on 2-3 packs on my first game but it’s ok. The lessons learn are quite valuable. I tried a ssr raid with my new baby team and got totally outplayed by the ai. Muller saved like 8 shots and I rely on 1 sp Tsubasa shot to win 1-0 lol so yeah gk does makes a ton of difference in this game.

You mentioned "reply" do you mean reroll/restart?

That means to delete app and reinstall (if you're on iPhone). If you're on Android there's another set of instructions you can find on the subreddit.

The most important position in the game is GK and your GK isn't very strong.

Most players will recommend new players to pull on the German banner to see if they can get Muller. If you don't, delete the app and reinstall.

I know you have already sunk some money into the game so I will leave it up to you.

If you decide to continue then I suggest you wait to see where the pulls take you
jannworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 10:28 AM   #1008

Yeah I meant reroll think my phone auto correct to reply

Iím on iOS, ytd I went Google and reddit and saw ppl mention no shortcut for iOS so I backup my old game to a klab id and reinstall my game. Actually my 2nd attempt tio 3 ssr on 2 pulls (Kaltz, Schneider and Hyuga) but I know Iím going for muller so I continue to del and reinstall. Next few attempts zero ssr then 6th attempt on 1st pull got sp Tsubasa and 2nd pull tio 2 muller cards

I had spent on 2-3 packs on my first game but itís ok. The lessons learn are quite valuable. I tried a ssr raid with my new baby team and got totally outplayed by the ai. Muller saved like 8 shots and I rely on 1 sp Tsubasa shot to win 1-0 lol so yeah gk does makes a ton of difference in this game.

Yup yup! GK is really the key. And Muller is probably the best GK at the moment.

Congrats on getting him so quickly! Have fun and feel free to ask any other questions you might have!
Gameslalalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2018, 09:55 AM   #1009

Bro i pulled 2 muller cards. How to make the best of dup ssr cards?

Level up to ur and sell for medals? Or got better usage?

Yup yup! GK is really the key. And Muller is probably the best GK at the moment.

Congrats on getting him so quickly! Have fun and feel free to ask any other questions you might have!
Old 20-12-2018, 08:46 PM   #1010

Bro i pulled 2 muller cards. How to make the best of dup ssr cards?

Level up to ur and sell for medals? Or got better usage?
Keep for now because can feed his skill to other Muller or maybe may one day need SSR version (some challenge road or event)

Worst case, there was once this event called the mixer where 5 (natural) SSR = 1 new SSR. Like recycling like that.

I also have a dupe and I'm keeping it.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #1011

Ok will do that.

My current game is better than my 1st startup.
Only thing I’m missing a good fw. My 1st save have a 50k blue nitta. By some ironic coincidence, I pulled sp Tsubasa and green Xiao for my current game too (same SSRs in my first game)

My current ssr fw a bit weak:
Green Hyuga (three win vow) - mid level
Green Margus (from the German banner) - mid level
Red victorino - defensive wing fwd?

I read from reddit some folks say red victorino is good as a wing passer in 3 fw setup but some say he sucks. Anyway I dun have better ssr fws now the other is the chest morientes

1) chest / gift ssr not worth to even level up right?
2) if have mid range chars (sub 45-48k like my Hyuga) is it better to max him at ssr and not evolve to ur?

Gradually will try to build towards a blue or European team since my gk is both

Keep for now because can feed his skill to other Muller or maybe may one day need SSR version (some challenge road or event)

Worst case, there was once this event called the mixer where 5 (natural) SSR = 1 new SSR. Like recycling like that.

I also have a dupe and I'm keeping it.
Old 21-12-2018, 12:43 PM   #1012
High Supremacy Member

Ok will do that.

Only thing Iím missing a good fw. My 1st save have a 50k blue nitta. By some ironic coincidence, I pulled sp Tsubasa and green Xiao for my current game too (same SSRs in my first game)

I read from reddit some folks say red victorino is good as a wing passer in 3 fw setup but some say he sucks. Anyway I dun have better ssr fws now the other is the chest morientes

2) if have mid range chars (sub 45-48k like my Hyuga) is it better to max him at ssr and not evolve to ur?

Just use the mid lvl ones 1st, don't worry, as the game progress, u'll have access to lots of enhancement items for eg. The upcoming jump festa

Go for blue green team now if you can cause u got green xiao, his tackle dam gd and his A shot is no decay, so you can boost it and let him take ur free kicks, shoot directly and a gd DM is hard to get, so gd start

Get the raid C drive pass for ur sp tsubasa, his passing stats r quite decent

Don't worry abt FWs, gd ones r aplenty in this game, u'll get some eventually

Last edited by redname; 21-12-2018 at 12:59 PM..
Old 21-12-2018, 02:31 PM   #1013

Green Xiao is the green best dm right ? Also sp Tsubasa seems quite good for green too

Likely will use green-blue for this early game

Just use the mid lvl ones 1st, don't worry, as the game progress, u'll have access to lots of enhancement items for eg. The upcoming jump festa

Go for blue green team now if you can cause u got green xiao, his tackle dam gd and his A shot is no decay, so you can boost it and let him take ur free kicks, shoot directly and a gd DM is hard to get, so gd start

Get the raid C drive pass for ur sp tsubasa, his passing stats r quite decent

Don't worry abt FWs, gd ones r aplenty in this game, u'll get some eventually
Old 21-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #1014
High Supremacy Member

Green Xiao is the green best dm right ? Also sp Tsubasa seems quite good for green too

Likely will use green-blue for this early game
best if not including 0.01% and dream fest
Old 21-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #1015

Ok will do that.

Only thing Iím missing a good fw. My 1st save have a 50k blue nitta. By some ironic coincidence, I pulled sp Tsubasa and green Xiao for my current game too (same SSRs in my first game)

1. Nope. There are a few exceptions but most likely you don't have those. (they were limited units released in the past)
2. Build the mid tier SSRs. Especially forwards with S shoot (doesn't matter aerial or ground, but S ground shoot is best)

Not an issue building these mid tier players because you will need all kinds of colours and players for all the different scenarios (limit break, hidden ability evolution and challenge roads).

Materials wise, at the start you may find that you lack legendary drills or bronze drills. After awhile you'll be flooded (if you constantly farm events).
Old 21-12-2018, 06:33 PM   #1016

Ok got it

Do the coaches books come easy too?
I saw on reddit most ppl sell away the N and R coaches - is this because the increase too little and Not worth spending coins to increase stats?

1. Nope. There are a few exceptions but most likely you don't have those. (they were limited units released in the past)
2. Build the mid tier SSRs. Especially forwards with S shoot (doesn't matter aerial or ground, but S ground shoot is best)

Not an issue building these mid tier players because you will need all kinds of colours and players for all the different scenarios (limit break, hidden ability evolution and challenge roads).

Materials wise, at the start you may find that you lack legendary drills or bronze drills. After awhile you'll be flooded (if you constantly farm events).
Old 21-12-2018, 06:35 PM   #1017
Great Supremacy Member

When u just start can use N or R book to up level..

But after level 30 not efficient Liao and waste coin too

The book can farm de. Everyday got specific timeslots to do it

Sometimes event will get free too or from login. So dun need to worry
Jian19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 10:43 AM   #1018
Great Supremacy Member

u will reach a stage where u have too much books. u start selling ssr or even ur books.
all can be easily farmed
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2018, 02:28 PM   #1019

Sorry I mean the n and r coaches / black balls. Using them at late levels will it be inefficient like the Color books too?

When u just start can use N or R book to up level..

But after level 30 not efficient Liao and waste coin too

The book can farm de. Everyday got specific timeslots to do it

Sometimes event will get free too or from login. So dun need to worry
Old 22-12-2018, 02:35 PM   #1020
Great Supremacy Member

different black ball for different skill class.
C B A S skills
Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.