www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   Captain Tsubasa Dream Team (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/captain-tsubasa-dream-team-5739173.html)

iceteo012 10-12-2017 09:20 PM

Captain Tsubasa Dream Team
 
Been playing this game on ios for a few days. Really brings back the childhood memories and the players skills are quite accurate too. Anyone else playing?

Updated with nicks!
HWZ nick / Game nick
Pred2 / HarryKane
dominicwor2 / AyuReady
Vasilli07/ Vas007
Ludwig / Okamoto
ah_lang / FC Langs
iceteo012 / Ice

vasilli07 10-12-2017 10:31 PM

Just downloaded it just now. On android.

rocky86 11-12-2017 04:41 PM

Been re-rolling non stop and finally got a decent starter team
Genzo Wakabayashi really is imbal, can win any team :s13:
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...psibnbw4ao.png

hario12 11-12-2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocky86 (Post 111732173)
Been re-rolling non stop and finally got a decent starter team
Genzo Wakabayashi really is imbal, can win any team :s13:
http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...psibnbw4ao.png

Woah nice sia... I only have Gino as my keeper :(

Do you have any Asia Clan that i can join ?

rocky86 11-12-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hario12 (Post 111732326)
Woah nice sia... I only have Gino as my keeper :(

Do you have any Asia Clan that i can join ?

keep on re-roll bro, i re-rolled like mad then farm another 50 ball to roll total used 100 free ball to roll this account, no, am still looking for somebody to create Asia Clan

hario12 11-12-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocky86 (Post 111732413)
keep on re-roll bro, i re-rolled like mad then farm another 50 ball to roll total used 100 free ball to roll this account, no, am still looking for somebody to create Asia Clan

Woah Bro is damn long process sia hahaha.

Nvm ba i just settle for the current one.

Yeah, alot of Clan like not active... Sianz

rocky86 11-12-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hario12 (Post 111732529)
Woah Bro is damn long process sia hahaha.

Nvm ba i just settle for the current one.

Yeah, alot of Clan like not active... Sianz

ya man anyway what your ID?

iceteo012 11-12-2017 07:57 PM

Anyone wanna create a club then? Mine also not that active

iceteo012 11-12-2017 08:19 PM

Current team. Got Hyoga from the start then just build from there. Shingo was from the 50 dreamball

https://i.imgur.com/sIYdtxK.jpg

rocky86 11-12-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceteo012 (Post 111735599)
Current team. Got Hyoga from the start then just build from there. Shingo was from the 50 dreamball

https://i.imgur.com/sIYdtxK.jpg

nice team man so many SSR FW, did you bought any of the start package?

iceteo012 11-12-2017 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocky86 (Post 111735713)
nice team man so many SSR FW, did you bought any of the start package?

Nah.

Hyoga - Starting reroll
Tsubasa - Free
Shingo - 50 Dreamball drop
Kasier & Santana - SSR Raid Event (You get 2 SSR cards if u beat the event and meet all the targets. They are not that good though even though they SSR)
Galvan - Evolve from SR (Desperate cos I really need a SSR defender lol)

rocky86 11-12-2017 10:38 PM

the starter package look tempting, are you saving for dreamfest? many people are talking about it

iceteo012 11-12-2017 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocky86 (Post 111737849)
the starter package look tempting, are you saving for dreamfest? many people are talking about it

Yea, after 1 wasted 150 balls on then i learn about the dreamfest lol. Saving up again now.

Jian19 12-12-2017 08:57 AM

https://i.imgur.com/w8MaWG0.jpg

How to get more exp booklet huh ? :s22:

rocky86 12-12-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jian19 (Post 111741820)
https://i.imgur.com/w8MaWG0.jpg

How to get more exp booklet huh ? :s22:

nice team bro, exp booklet can get from event on specific timing, normally is hard to get UR booklet


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.