Disney Tsum Tsum

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think so haha I nv anyhow add ppl one... now lvl 164

Nice bro. Do you used line for official communication? I only use it for backup and game :p

I used to do manual heart send and request (yes request, because I played a lot and ran out of it), played a lot with low yielding Tsum (from 200, 500, 1000, 2000 until recently 5000-6000 per game).

Now level 200, total game play 26000+.

The game increase exponentially towards the end when you have high yielding coin generator like beast. And when your hearts are unlimited, you do not need to worry running out of it.

But each user different and I am happy with current arrangement :D

Zedexzxc

Reaction score
Nice bro. Do you used line for official communication? I only use it for backup and game :p

I used to do manual heart send and request (yes request, because I played a lot and ran out of it), played a lot with low yielding Tsum (from 200, 500, 1000, 2000 until recently 5000-6000 per game).

Now level 200, total game play 26000+.

The game increase exponentially towards the end when you have high yielding coin generator like beast. And when your hearts are unlimited, you do not need to worry running out of it.

But each user different and I am happy with current arrangement :D

Haha I also use it for tsum tsum only. Don't really like the chatting interface. I find the stickers fugly LOL! Would prefer whatsapp or telegram more. I play for about 1 year only now 14.5k games played haha. I also do request for hearts but now cutting down a bit to play maplestory and my studies also...

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa pro.... I use my skill 1 beast only once a game so far :s13:

Beast SL1 not very good.

SL4 is "ok-ish"
SL5 is decent
SL6 is good

SL6 need 14 to activate only, and biggest explode
SL5 need 16
SL4 need 18

SL1 Beast takes too many to charge liao, i rather use SL1 Max or something.

tackyglue

Reaction score
Is it worth to get the skill ticket from the capsule or should I save up the coins for the mickey lucky time? currently only 800k coins.

burger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth to get the skill ticket from the capsule or should I save up the coins for the mickey lucky time? currently only 800k coins.

mickeyS coz limited :(:(

unless u can farm lots of coins this week, coz capsule got Arlo which is limited too

dawntime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, learnt something new!

I'm sticking with C-3PO for everything so far... just noticed I do not have the tsum with bonus for first gate... :(

Beast SL1 not very good.

SL4 is "ok-ish"
SL5 is decent
SL6 is good

SL6 need 14 to activate only, and biggest explode
SL5 need 16
SL4 need 18

SL1 Beast takes too many to charge liao, i rather use SL1 Max or something.

tackyglue

Reaction score
mickeyS coz limited :(:(

unless u can farm lots of coins this week, coz capsule got Arlo which is limited too

Can't resist the temptation and bought all the capsule :o

Just gotten my beast to SL5. really good for coin farming with coin and 5-4 boost. :s22:

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
average base coin 3.3-4k per round (without any in coin boost)

i believe SL6 will be much more. anyone with SL6 beast can confirm?

For me range from 4-6k average with bonus.
Once in a while get 16k, 50k, 200k.

So nett is around 3-4k after subtracting boost.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.