FIFAMOBILE

slogd3ad

Reaction score
mabok here from Singapore League...
Still a newb inside the league, kene trash. Haha.

skiversupreme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sometimes they show the player that is not the one you sold or sold quite a while back

just now I sold a gold player they show bronze player though the money I obtained is correct

Oh yea that...I read by WWL shld be fixed alr.

kaixax555

Honorary Member
Reaction score
which team is good for team heroes arh? :s11:

Looking at Chelsea but open to other options

AhSlack92

Reaction score
still top few siol :(

Haha! Anyways why you all not in Singapore Talents? There are like a few vacancies?

And also if you guys have any question and suggestion for Fifa mobile, can let me know because i will be meeting the developers next week, so can be a good chance to let them hear our concerns~ if you guys have haha

Rainbow1112

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Add me as friend.. Nick woshipro

Any sg league to join?

Last edited:

zenithfl

Reaction score
Guys... was thinking whether you guys wish to jump ship to join our XI Alliance... our admin teams are strong but others all underperformed.

Can PM me ?

Got quite a few

Can either join TS league or the league I am in

Anyway guys, thinking of getting a 80 rated Kivrak for my keeper, are there any better options around the same price range (60-70k) :s11:

Sent from AKB48 theater using GAGT

zenithfl

Reaction score
Haha! Anyways why you all not in Singapore Talents? There are like a few vacancies?

And also if you guys have any question and suggestion for Fifa mobile, can let me know because i will be meeting the developers next week, so can be a good chance to let them hear our concerns~ if you guys have haha

Wah so satki can meet developer, kingbitty?
Yeah that day we got lucky to win over your league...all stressed play against your league.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.