iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
I gave in to temptation....
Wasted $40.... :(

vF8akEMl.png

That's it...
I'm better off investing in Disney infinity than this random stuff....

Sent from GAPT not using GAGT

not bad liao.. juz nw 1 of my 11 pull... 6 3* and 4 4*. almost fainted on the spot. lol

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
rubbish lar.. I'm an average sinkie lor.. not rich.. if I rich, I will pull n pull n pull till I tio OWA AND the pin lor.. haioz. too bad I'm not.

U're rich, keep pulling till u get it is wasteful unless you really got nowhere to spend....

Lol, redirect the money on a curved tv man...

1.6k can get a 30 plus inch one liao.... just nice for ur incoming PS4 & FF 7....

Beatrix

Reaction score
aiya.. no need so good de lar.. buy so good liao.. apart from ps4, its use to watch Hi-5, mickey mouse clubhouse, dc mcstuffin, jake and the neverland pirates and etc.. so good tv also no use. lol

I guess that's more money for relic pulls then... :D

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
aiya.. no need so good de lar.. buy so good liao.. apart from ps4, its use to watch Hi-5, mickey mouse clubhouse, dc mcstuffin, jake and the neverland pirates and etc.. so good tv also no use. lol
That's why the curved tv is impt....
It's great for ur kids' eyes....
U invest in minions but not ur kids' eyes.... buay swee lei....

MeanVegTon

Banned
Reaction score
actually I'm trying to reduce their TV time lar. lol. dun watch is the best!!
Bro... when u want free time on Sat/Sun, especially 1-2 hours to sleep or piak piak with wifu....

these shows are impt and inevitable.... and if ur wifu say don't let them watch too long if she's trying to avoid long piak piak session, tell her the curved tv is protecting their eye sight liao and continue...

so invest in one is for the best of everyone....

sleepypeppapig

Reaction score
Bro... when u want free time on Sat/Sun, especially 1-2 hours to sleep or piak piak with wifu....

these shows are impt and inevitable.... and if ur wifu say don't let them watch too long if she's trying to avoid long piak piak session, tell her the curved tv is protecting their eye sight liao and continue...

so invest in one is for the best of everyone....

lol. their show time 7-8.30... too earli for piak piak lei...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.