LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2015, 11:37 AM   #1546
Banned

Tio three 5stars!!!

Gxgx...!!!

MeanVegTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:40 AM   #1547
Banned

Wah lau u all got no love for LAMB CHOPS, PLAY ALONG!
This is the song that nv ends....
It goes on and on my friend.....
Some people started singing without knowing what it was....
And now they can't stop singing cause... this is the song that mv ends.... it goes on and on my friend.....

Old 18-06-2015, 11:49 AM   #1548
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you really like cloud then roll.
but i recommend to roll for his next weapon organics which gives meteor rain.

3 hits of AOE damage
is dont know when to roll liao rike that.
tidusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:56 AM   #1549

is dont know when to roll liao rike that.
roll for the next one won't go wrong.
Organics gives meteor rain like kolehcai zz mentioned which is a super soul break
master it and perm +10 atk. (not sure if it's when u equip organics or char perm though)
Ciccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 11:59 AM   #1550
Arch-Supremacy Member

finally got time to back track all the classic and elite dungeons before the new dungeons roll out.
Old 18-06-2015, 12:00 PM   #1551
Arch-Supremacy Member

Organics gives meteor rain like kolehcai zz mentioned which is a super soul break
master it and perm +10 atk. (not sure if it's when u equip organics or char perm though)
moi rast time play jp svr. still dont have this yet.

ish dont know what is super soul break. still must master
Old 18-06-2015, 12:02 PM   #1552

You can basically keep a soul break in the latest JP version. So even if u use a danjuro, you can probably use braver
Old 18-06-2015, 12:02 PM   #1553
Banned

I sort of remember it's once you master, it's perm for the character that mastered it...

Old 18-06-2015, 01:54 PM   #1554
Arch-Supremacy Member

sounds pretty shiok dah
Old 18-06-2015, 02:56 PM   #1555

juz finish the boss rush juz nw. ok lar. not too hard. use 1 mythril to refresh my party. To all bros, this boss rush total haf 66 medals, we muz score at least 55 medals for mastery. pls plan ur medals properly.
sleepypeppapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 03:01 PM   #1556
Banned

juz finish the boss rush juz nw. ok lar. not too hard. use 1 mythril to refresh my party. To all bros, this boss rush total haf 66 medals, we muz score at least 55 medals for mastery. pls plan ur medals properly.
Siao liao lah...
if u need to spend mythril, I'm confirm chiu one....

Old 18-06-2015, 03:14 PM   #1557

Siao liao lah...
if u need to spend mythril, I'm confirm chiu one....
coz of abilities usage lo.. my abilities not very well honed tats y need mythril to refresh lo.. but hor...nowadays boss rush cfm need mythril de. boss rush de boss usually haf like 30-40k hp.. even if use their element weakness.. fire strike n etc.. each strike can do max like 7k++ damage.. regular attack 1.4-1.7 k damage. pls all the firaja spell n etc... spells tink ja-class now mostly lv2 lidat, 4 uses.. then muz equip those mental, power and armpur break... their damage at most 2-2.3k and usually need 1 spell caster and 1 healer.. weakening our offense further...all this add up... given our current honing.. enuff to brezze through 4-5 stages AND get mastery at same time meh... like extremely difficult if u dun use lor. maybe can ask Beatrix coz seems like he no use mythril for refresh de.
sleepypeppapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #1558

coz of abilities usage lo.. my abilities not very well honed tats y need mythril to refresh lo.. but hor...nowadays boss rush cfm need mythril de. boss rush de boss usually haf like 30-40k hp.. even if use their element weakness.. fire strike n etc.. each strike can do max like 7k++ damage.. regular attack 1.4-1.7 k damage. pls all the firaja spell n etc... spells tink ja-class now mostly lv2 lidat, 4 uses.. then muz equip those mental, power and armpur break... their damage at most 2-2.3k and usually need 1 spell caster and 1 healer.. weakening our offense further...all this add up... given our current honing.. enuff to brezze through 4-5 stages AND get mastery at same time meh... like extremely difficult if u dun use lor. maybe can ask Beatrix coz seems like he no use mythril for refresh de.
I have yet to try the two boss rushes. But I plan to master without mythril. Currently almost all my 3* abilities are R4.

Will update when I attempt the boss rush near the end of this week.
Beatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 04:38 PM   #1559
Master Member

how to unlock the boss rush ah?
Do i need to master sealion stage?
Or just complete all dungeons can liao?
kolehcai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 04:39 PM   #1560
Master Member

I have yet to try the two boss rushes. But I plan to master without mythril. Currently almost all my 3* abilities are R4.

Will update when I attempt the boss rush near the end of this week.
dai kor, chiu really stamina refresh alot sia.

I still honing my three star abilities. Only my fira strike is rank 4.
You must love tuesday events
kolehcai is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.