HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Like Tree780Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2015, 10:11 AM   #1606

team setup preferable 4 fighter and 1 healer.if u can generally KO an enemy in 2 hits, then u will earn 3 medals under actions taken. Remember 'defend' command also count as 1 action but 'skip' does not count. see if double strike helps anot.
Damage taken more tricky, u will need to S/L till the enemies miss their attack or deal the least damage to ur highest defence char.. This u might haf to save/load ALOT of times. generally for all 3 battles, in TOTAL if u take ard 2-3k damage, u probably will earn 2-3 medals under damage taken.
last 1 is KO. juz dun let any of ur ppl die.
lidat u will get 3,2 & 3 medals which will give u champion in a stage.
Wow i din know can save and load... lol... thanks for the tip... i will try.... i use vanille as mage and healer... maybe that's why my slots are kind of limited...
ahgui99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #1607

Wow i din know can save and load... lol... thanks for the tip... i will try.... i use vanille as mage and healer... maybe that's why my slots are kind of limited...
lol. u need strike balance and focus on 1. either a healer to heal bigger number or a mage that deals big number damage. inbetween serve little purpose. n of course healer is better since u got 4 fighters. btw u noe the S/L trick rite? as in how to use it
sleepypeppapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 10:37 AM   #1608

For 1 SB gauge on Tyro with 200 MND, can heal around 1k-1.1k to party. Good white mages can reach 200 MND with proper staff and angel ring.

It is better than white mage's SB. In comparison, healing grimoire heals for around 2.2k for 2 SB gauges. So MV is better than HG.
oh!! coz the description same as white mage SB de description.. okok!! will rank it up to 20 and use it!! thanks for the heads up!
Old 19-06-2015, 10:42 AM   #1609

oh!! coz the description same as white mage SB de description.. okok!! will rank it up to 20 and use it!! thanks for the heads up!
Haha no prob. I like the flexibility of this shared SB as it can be used in any party. No need to always use Aerith or Tyro or White Mage. I guess you now have four 5* with SB ler.
Beatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #1610

Haha no prob. I like the flexibility of this shared SB as it can be used in any party. No need to always use Aerith or Tyro or White Mage. I guess you now have four 5* with SB ler.
haha, yup. masamune, buster, 2 gaia blade, healing G., 2 kasier & this veil lor... but my offense SB still sucks............
Old 19-06-2015, 10:59 AM   #1611

haha, yup. masamune, buster, 2 gaia blade, healing G., 2 kasier & this veil lor... but my offense SB still sucks............
Ah. Gaia Blade I see people use on Terra as it has magic boost. You have many defence SB...
Old 19-06-2015, 11:04 AM   #1612

Ah. Gaia Blade I see people use on Terra as it has magic boost. You have many defence SB...
tats y I literally use seph and cloud in EVERY event's later part elites.. actually use till sianx.....braver>hell's dive>braver>hell's dive>rinse and repeat. I wish for more attack variety.. boom!! 5* item!! boom! genji AGAIN *cry*
yeah lo. I also use gaia on her.. terra's default SB... epic failed.... with gaia blade she a mid-level figter lo..pls she can equip heavy armour somemore!! lol
Old 19-06-2015, 11:27 AM   #1613

lol. u need strike balance and focus on 1. either a healer to heal bigger number or a mage that deals big number damage. inbetween serve little purpose. n of course healer is better since u got 4 fighters. btw u noe the S/L trick rite? as in how to use it
dunno leh, simi S/L trick?
Any link to read up? Hahaha
Old 19-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #1614
Master Member

Just wondering.. cause i never really use retaliate before...
when other party members hit the char using retaliate, wouldn't that char be taking damage from the rest of the party?
So if other party members are hard-hitters.. then must keep healing?

If other party members equiped with weak weapon (to avoid hitting the retaliate-char hard), then a bit hard to go through the mob stages right..... unless also retaliate all the way ?
Asure7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:40 AM   #1615

when other party members hit the char using retaliate, wouldn't that char be taking damage from the rest of the party?

If other party members equiped with weak weapon (to avoid hitting the retaliate-char hard), then a bit hard to go through the mob stages right..... unless also retaliate all the way ?
Retaliate lasts for about 2.5 turns. When a character casts Retaliate, most physical attack will miss, regardless of being hit by enemies or own party member. After the duration, the character will receive every damage, including Zantetsuken's small chance of KO.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:54 AM   #1616
Banned

Usually retaliate setup involves one or two hard hitters with support/mage and healer....

The hard hitters are the ones with all the good stuff hence they unlikely to suffer heavy damage from support, mage and healers....

MeanVegTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:54 AM   #1617
Master Member

Retaliate lasts for about 2.5 turns. When a character casts Retaliate, most physical attack will miss, regardless of being hit by enemies or own party member. After the duration, the character will receive every damage, including Zantetsuken's small chance of KO.
oh i see!
aiya..all this while, i have not been using retaliate at all cos of the misconceptions LOL
plus I think brute force more fun :p

No wonde when i see the Tauntaliate video.. how come enemy attack all miss

Last edited by Asure7; 19-06-2015 at 12:04 PM..
Old 19-06-2015, 01:53 PM   #1618
Master Member

saw this on reddit some time back...
since new dungeons are now released, guess Sunday is reserved for leveling all the char with memory crystals...

Optimal order to get the memory crystals:

Old 19-06-2015, 01:56 PM   #1619

dunno leh, simi S/L trick?
Any link to read up? Hahaha
it simply means no matter wat stage u at i.e 1/3,2/3,3/3 or boss stage, juz force quit the apps, go in again. select 'OK' after main menu, u will restart the exact stage which u quit, restarting from the beginning of the battle. do tis whenever ur team members KO or wat lor.
Old 19-06-2015, 02:00 PM   #1620

it simply means no matter wat stage u at i.e 1/3,2/3,3/3 or boss stage, juz force quit the apps, go in again. select 'OK' after main menu, u will restart the exact stage which u quit, restarting from the beginning of the battle. do tis whenever ur team members KO or wat lor.
Oh ok ok... point taken
will try next round...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.