HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

Like Tree781Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #1711
Banned

Do the 100gem pull first. Damn worthwhile.

Well our sleepyp pulled Squall's liao. Think it's just RNG. Timing might not matter.
I believe timing does matter as limited edition item in games should be programmed to release every n draw... like its the 10000 pulls from the server...

I always believe so, else the random logic of hitting a certain number like 1 in random sequence of 100 is extremely low to the point that you won't see that much people having limited edition items.....

MeanVegTon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:08 AM   #1712
Arch-Supremacy Member

I believe timing does matter as limited edition item in games should be programmed to release every n draw... like its the 10000 pulls from the server...

I always believe so, else the random logic of hitting a certain number like 1 in random sequence of 100 is extremely low to the point that you won't see that much people having limited edition items.....
u think too much rah. this huan also not limited edition item.
tidusboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:09 AM   #1713
Master Member

Yes there is definitely a logic here that is programmed into the game
but don't think so much, just pull when you deem fit.

If tio, tio lor.
if not move on, wait for next weapon.
kolehcai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #1714
Arch-Supremacy Member

If tio, tio lor.
ya lor, anyway see chiu pway so mani mobile games.

should be immune to bull shiat pulls riao huat.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #1715
Banned

u think too much rah. this huan also not limited edition item.

If tio, tio lor.
Haha... sorry... I itchy backside went to read up on gaming industry of financial income, their mode of operations, their gacha dynamics, psychological use of colors among other stuff....

So my mind a lot of stuff happening when I'm pulling draws....

Old 23-06-2015, 10:19 AM   #1716
Master Member

Haha... sorry... I itchy backside went to read up on gaming industry of financial income, their mode of operations, their gacha dynamics, psychological use of colors among other stuff....

Wah lao! Brother, play game nia.
why so serious one hahaha
no need read till like that.
kolehcai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:19 AM   #1717
Arch-Supremacy Member

why so serious.

business is business.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:25 AM   #1718
Banned

Wah lao! Brother, play game nia.
why so serious one hahaha
no need read till like that.
why so serious.

business is business.
Because by understanding how the gaming industry works, you're less likely to fall into the trap of overspending....

Also cause my friend's son spend over 3k in a month on games and I go and read....

Lol... more than 60% of the gaming companies earn more than USD$1 mil monthly....

Old 23-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #1719

There will be some programming logic to limit the chances of drawing rare items. It depends on whether the server releases the rare item once every, say, 10,000 draws or use RNG to randomize the distribution first and then release, eg. we can even have two rare items side by side in a 20,000 draw pull (rather than in the 10k-th pull and in the 20k-th pull.)

After all, we cannot control this cos it's their strategy. The only question is whether you support the business model, the game and developer: if you value the game a lot and spend much time on it, then I think it's probably worth a few bucks.
Beatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #1720
Arch-Supremacy Member

this game has very poor connection at my home wifi... =(
Old 23-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #1721
Arch-Supremacy Member

Because by understanding how the gaming industry works, you're less likely to fall into the trap of overspending....

Also cause my friend's son spend over 3k in a month on games and I go and read....

Lol... more than 60% of the gaming companies earn more than USD$1 mil monthly....
it is really good business. somemore easy to access also.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #1722
Supremacy Member

i think if u use 100gem to refill your stamina more worthwhile
at least u wont be disappointed.
only good equipment i got recently was vivi's staff.
xgwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:30 AM   #1723

i think if u use 100gem to refill your stamina more worthwhile
at least u wont be disappointed.
only good equipment i got recently was vivi's staff.
True that, although I value a stamina refresh as 1 mythril and a 100gem pull as 5 mythrils haha.
Beatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2015, 10:31 AM   #1724
Banned

At same time, I was thinking that it was a very good way to wash dirty money......

I can either start a game and get a few people to pay myself or I buy those iTunes/Google Play gift cards and sell at $0.50-$1 discount for each card.....

Old 23-06-2015, 10:41 AM   #1725

yeah lo agree. ultimately it depends on will power.. no matter how they make everything looks attractive.. it boils down to just 1 question. is this game worth spending ur $$$ on anot. It's an very individualistic question. It's machiam like a pyramid model lar. If u on top, got broad base, meaning u play a lot of games like MVT, chances are rather low that u will spend any $$$, if at bottom looking up, i.e., like me, I'm currently onli actively playing 2 games onli, FFRK and Fallout shelter. Chances are high that we will spend $$$. People at bottom tends to play very limited genes of games thus they r very selective and when they start to play a games which they feel they like, they will cfm pay $$$ to support developer.
Ppl on top tend to play a lot more kind of games thus it impossible that they spend $$$ to get an edge in all the games simpy coz its not realistic to spend $$$ on so mani types of games.
Paiseh for WOT
sleepypeppapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.