iOs/Android Final Fantasy Record Keeper [JAP]

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
I just tried the game today. Quite fun and addictive. :)

How to buy equipment in this game with gils? I only saw that lucky draw thing. The daily free one only got a 1 star hat. I got a 5 star FFIV sword after exchanging 5 mithrils.

welcome to ffrk.

You are very lucky to pull a 5 * :):)

Enjoy your stay here and if you need any help with battles.
Do give us a beep ;)

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx. :)

Nice. :eek: I didn't know 5 star is rare to get. What's the % chance to get 5 star from that relic thing? I tried 2 more today, got 3 and 4 star. I think I want to get Cecil since I got his sword lol. Is it possible for newbie to get Cecil before event end? Is Cecil event-exclusive or can I get him normally outside event?

Windborn79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thx. :)

Nice. :eek: I didn't know 5 star is rare to get. What's the % chance to get 5 star from that relic thing? I tried 2 more today, got 3 and 4 star. I think I want to get Cecil since I got his sword lol. Is it possible for newbie to get Cecil before event end? Is Cecil event-exclusive or can I get him normally outside event?

Only event-exclusive, but the events rotate, so it will come back few months later. Should be possible to get Cecil for a newbie. I paired lvl 1 Vivi and lvl 50 Sephiroth for training... now at 5th stage of elite with around lvl 20 Vivi, dark cecil and light cecil (removed Sephiroth and used the growth eggs from event classic).

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
is the effect of white mage RM2 random if i equip 2 white magic?

I tested equipping curaga and protecga in a regular dungeon.
both got restored by 1 use each..
But now im doing Balthier EX... only curaga got restored by 1 use.. nothing for protecga :(

Beatrix

Reaction score
is the effect of white mage RM2 random if i equip 2 white magic?

I tested equipping curaga and protecga in a regular dungeon.
both got restored by 1 use each..
But now im doing Balthier EX... only curaga got restored by 1 use.. nothing for protecga :(

RM2 should always work by restoring 1 use of both white magic. You won't be able to see it in the blue Party Screen before you spend stamina on a new battle. It will only be reflected in the battle screen after you enter into the next battle Round 1.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
Cecil event seems to be easier than the rest :)

anyway yes 5 stars are pretty rare :)

Rolled 15 mithril , 3 3* LOOL ;):s13::s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
RM2 should always work by restoring 1 use of both white magic. You won't be able to see it in the blue Party Screen before you spend stamina on a new battle. It will only be reflected in the battle screen after you enter into the next battle Round 1.

oh.. maybe i was confused or something. too worried about clearing the EX.. luckily no need to spend mythril (I was prepared to lol).

Think i brought the wrong retaliator for the EX... should have used Sephiroth instead of Cloud... cloud has RS 4* sword... but his SB is useless although the bosses kept charging up his SB..
ShadowFlare would have made things a lot easier

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Cecil event seems to be easier than the rest :)

anyway yes 5 stars are pretty rare :)

Rolled 15 mithril , 3 3* LOOL ;):s13::s13:

I havent cleared all the Elites... but just jumped straight into all those with weapon/armor... and the last stage because i thought gauntlet is armour -_-

The trash there hit really hard!! Even with protectga i still can get 700-800 damage.
Dark cecil hits hard too...
Those who cannot win him will very likely use the "don't do anything" method, but I wonder how they can tahan 10 waves of his Darkness attack.

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score
I havent cleared all the Elites... but just jumped straight into all those with weapon/armor... and the last stage because i thought gauntlet is armour -_-

The trash there hit really hard!! Even with protectga i still can get 700-800 damage.
Dark cecil hits hard too...
Those who cannot win him will very likely use the "don't do anything" method, but I wonder how they can tahan 10 waves of his Darkness attack.

i tanked it with lunatic high and sentinel`s grimore.
Darkness is physical so i used power breaks to counter it

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
i tanked it with lunatic high and sentinel`s grimore.
Darkness is physical so i used power breaks to counter it

i used protecga + power break, become managable.
But those who do the "don't do anything method" cannot even use breaks right?
So end up taking huge damage and have to heal up really fast

kolehcai

Master Member
Reaction score

what is the don`t do anything method? :s11::s11:

Beatrix

Reaction score

A team of 4 retaliates and 1 healer could work if you want to survive 20 waves of attacks without doing anything.

This boss is just not as hard as Jenova Elite.

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
A team of 4 retaliates and 1 healer could work if you want to survive 20 waves of attacks without doing anything.

This boss is just not as hard as Jenova Elite.

wah.. that will need 4x r4 (8 uses?) retaliates :s13:

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
Haste and power break is fine.
Seems like that is the "official" strategy that follows the original FF4 game.
There is additional "dialogue" at the end if u do it this way (not hitting D.Cecil).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.